Author Topic: Doll Quest - Foundation  (Read 15373 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #270 on: June 05, 2022, 09:38:48 PM »
> "I was just thinking I could show you something that might be interesting instead of you following us. But I don't think it'd be that interesting."

> "Now you got me curious~" Suika says.

>Bob our head
->"Faith is like fire wood."

> "I guess firewood is a sort of fuel." Reisen agrees. "Although aren't most of the other dolls made of wood?"

>Do we know from our soul-memories if Alice believed in any gods/religions?
>If not:
>>"...do you know if Alice believes in any gods or religions?"

> You feel there is someone that Alice has faith in [besides herself]. However, attempting to delve deeper results in the same headache, almost as if the memories themselves do not want you to know, as if Alice is hiding it from you. You know there is something, but the nature of it refuses to reveal itself.

> But you do get a feeling. Ambition.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #271 on: June 05, 2022, 09:43:49 PM »
>"Yep. And gunpowder apparently."
>...We don't have gunpowder in us, do we?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #272 on: June 05, 2022, 09:50:40 PM »
> Hm. We know we're ambitious in helping Alice recover, but what will we do after that? She'll expect us to have goals eventually... We should consider finding about that as a goal later on.
> Wonder if that feeling inside of us was Ambition or not.

> "It's nothing. I can lift things much bigger than myself. I thought it'd be interesting, but on second thought, that's probably not much in this world."

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #273 on: June 06, 2022, 08:12:55 PM »
>"Yep. And gunpowder apparently."
>...We don't have gunpowder in us, do we?

> "... Yes, I guess Gunpowder is a fuel too." Reisen says with a lot less calm.

> You don't know. You... hope not.

> Hm. We know we're ambitious in helping Alice recover, but what will we do after that? She'll expect us to have goals eventually... We should consider finding about that as a goal later on.
> Wonder if that feeling inside of us was Ambition or not.

> "It's nothing. I can lift things much bigger than myself. I thought it'd be interesting, but on second thought, that's probably not much in this world."

> Which feeling?

> "Oh?" Suika asks. "How much bigger?"


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #274 on: June 06, 2022, 09:13:20 PM »
> Pat Reisen('s shoulder if we're still on it.)
>> If she's too far, just gesture towards her.
> "That much bigger, for a bit. I haven't tried larger yet."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #275 on: June 07, 2022, 04:22:23 AM »
>"...Maybe it would be a good idea to ask mo-Alice if there's any in me once she's all better..."
>"...Are there any gods related to ambition?"

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #276 on: June 07, 2022, 09:24:48 PM »
> Pat Reisen('s shoulder if we're still on it.)
>> If she's too far, just gesture towards her.
> "That much bigger, for a bit. I haven't tried larger yet."

> You pat the rabbit's shoulder.

> Suika takes another swig. "I guess that ain't bad for ya size. I could give ya a real test if you wanted."

>"...Maybe it would be a good idea to ask mo-Alice if there's any in me once she's all better..."
>"...Are there any gods related to ambition?"

> "Most likly." Reimu responds. "Although I don't know of any who claim such in Gensokyo..."

> She pauses.

> "Although Yasaka could certainly qualify if she wanted to claim she was a God of Ambition..."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #277 on: June 07, 2022, 09:47:08 PM »
> "Tempting to learn my limits more... but we should probably get going."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #278 on: June 08, 2022, 06:26:37 AM »
>Does the name Yasaka seem to unlock any of those memories Re: who Alice has faith in? Or otherwise stir any reaction in our soul-memories?

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #279 on: June 08, 2022, 10:00:55 PM »
> "Tempting to learn my limits more... but we should probably get going."

> "Come by later then!" Suika says; almost as if she's ordering you.

>Does the name Yasaka seem to unlock any of those memories Re: who Alice has faith in? Or otherwise stir any reaction in our soul-memories?

> You do not recognize the name "Yasaka" at all.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #280 on: June 08, 2022, 10:12:32 PM »
> "Maybe. Ideally if things aren't still going badly."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #281 on: June 08, 2022, 11:26:26 PM »
>"Who's Yasaka?"

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #282 on: June 10, 2022, 12:43:00 PM »
> "Come by later then!" Suika says; almost as if she's ordering you.

> You do not recognize the name "Yasaka" at all.
>"Who's Yasaka?"
// She is completely unknown/unrecognized for her,though//

> Change it to Noting & Explaining that we Feel Alice to hoodTrue Faith in someone but are at the same time we Feel Oddly Blocked from understanding .

> Further Specific that being.who we are of course we have no.knowledge deity & deity-like entities in.Gensokyo or Its Sorroundings..."

> "If you mean Alice, yeah. Me and Marisa promised her something a long time ago."

> "I doubt it." Reimu remarks.

> You attempt to recall this promise. Doing so dosen't just bring up a blank, but it actively causes you a headache.

> You relay what Marisa and Sakuya are doing.

> Reimu huffs. "I doubt Youmu would do such a thing, but Sakuya's the type to make sure anyway, and I suppose Yuyuko is capricious enough that ruling it out entirely is foolish. As for Marisa, I don't know enough about Magicians to know what she's up to."

> "Do you have any ideas what we should do?" Reisen asks. "You have a habit of finding the right path after all."

> Reimu thinks, before she sighs. "I'd really rather not go and deal with a rival in regards of faith, but Hijiri might be the best person to go and see."

> "The monk?" Reisen asks.

> Reimu gives a wry smile. "She's a lot more than simply a monk. Although I expect a rather frosty reception when we get to those topics... Hijiri likes to portray a squeaky-clean image to the general public, but there's quite a lot of darkness hidden under her pristine impression."

> Reimu starts to float. "Ready when you are."

> Suika also starts to float, and Reimu looks at her. "Suika, we're going to Myouren Temple."

> "So?"

> "They are Buddhist monks. They don't drink. And I doubt you'd even be welcome there, since, you know... you're an Oni."

> "But Reimuuu this sounds fun..." Suika complains.

> To Reisen : "Shall we go,then,with Reimu to this Myouren Temple and to this Hijiri, after this shared initial breakthrough here at The Shrine ?".

> Unless Reisen or The others around the Shrine do Delay or Propose Otherwise, Go then.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 12:57:40 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #283 on: June 10, 2022, 08:14:30 PM »
> "Maybe. Ideally if things aren't still going badly."

> Suika nods, seemingly content at this. Before she takes another swig from her gourd. [You wonder if that thing ever empties]

>"Who's Yasaka?"

// She is completely unknown/unrecognized for her,though//

> Change it to Noting & Explaining that we Feel Alice to hoodTrue Faith in someone but are at the same time we Feel Oddly Blocked from understanding .

> Further Specific that being.who we are of course we have no.knowledge deity & deity-like entities in.Gensokyo or Its Sorroundings..."

> Reimu sighs. "One of the gods of the Moyria Shrine on Youkai Mountain."

> To Reisen : "Shall we go,then,with Reimu to this Myouren Temple and to this Hijiri, after this shared initial breakthrough here at The Shrine ?".

> Unless Reisen or The others around the Shrine do Delay or Propose Otherwise, Go then.

> No-one objects, so Reimu takes off to lead the way to the Myouren Temple. Suika and Aunn stay behind.

> Nothing of particular note happens during the realtively short flight, until a pathway and a rather fancy-looking and larger-than-Reimu's shrine come into veiw.

> Something comes before you. You're really not sure what it is. It's like a cloud of red mist, but also has blue lights coming from it; twinkleing in the mist.

> "The Temple is closed at this hour." a voice says from the strange mist. The voice sounds intimidateing and forceful.

> "W-what is that?" Reisen says.

> Reimu frowns, seeming quite calm. "You know you can't stop me, you've lost to me twice before."

> "I mean, if the Temple's closed it's closed. Beating me up wouldn't change that~" the voice says in a slightly more playful tone, that still holds the force behind it.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #284 on: June 10, 2022, 09:58:08 PM »
> "It's of a matter of life and death regarding someone close to me. It would be nice if sticking to "business hours" didn't take priority over a person's life..."

Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #285 on: June 10, 2022, 10:07:01 PM »
"But momma needs the nun's help!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #286 on: June 11, 2022, 12:22:25 AM »
>Can we make out anything else about the mist?

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #287 on: June 11, 2022, 09:56:05 PM »
> "It's of a matter of life and death regarding someone close to me. It would be nice if sticking to "business hours" didn't take priority over a person's life..."

> "Oh? The doll speaks? I wonder what such a thing sees me as..." the mist-thing says, clearly curious.

"But momma needs the nun's help!"

> "You're... going to have to be a bit more specific than "the Nun.""

>Can we make out anything else about the mist?

> No.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #288 on: June 11, 2022, 11:43:59 PM »
> "Reimu can tell you."
> Think.
> "And you seem like talking mist. Hm... A talking star within mist? There's that twinkling..."

Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #289 on: June 12, 2022, 02:09:47 AM »
>"Or a cloud. Do you rain blood instead of water?"

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #290 on: June 12, 2022, 04:56:14 PM »
> "Reimu can tell you."
> Think.
> "And you seem like talking mist. Hm... A talking star within mist? There's that twinkling..."

>"Or a cloud. Do you rain blood instead of water?"

> "A night sky visage? How interesting. Magical beings have a habit of seeing me as some sort of astral form, I suppose you have a strong connection to magic."

> "She's a construct made by a Magician." Reimu says.

> "I... I see a Black Hole..." Reisen says.

> "So that's what Lunarians see when they see the unknown." the cloud remarks with a chuckle, before it starts to twist and reshape.


> Nue Houjuu
> Undefined Being

> "Well; I had my little bit of fun. Hijiri's been quite busy recently, but if it's me sayin' you need to see her, I'm sure she'll put her business on hold for the great Hakurei Maiden~" the figure in a black dress says, before she looks to you and Reisen. "Nue's the name. I ain't no Buddhist monk but I owe Hijiri a lot so I give 'em a hand."

> She then smirks at you. "And yes; I'd rain blood. As for who's, well, let's leave that one a mystery."

> Nue starts descending towards the temple.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #291 on: June 12, 2022, 07:18:29 PM »
> "My name-... oh."

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #292 on: June 12, 2022, 07:28:55 PM »
> "My name-... oh."

You're still in earshot of Nue if you wish to speak. She only started descending [And Reimu/Reisen are following her; I should have specified that]


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #293 on: June 13, 2022, 10:46:48 PM »
> "A night sky visage? How interesting. Magical beings have a habit of seeing me as some sort of astral form, I suppose you have a strong connection to magic."

> "She's a construct made by a Magician." Reimu says.

> "I... I see a Black Hole..." Reisen says.

> "So that's what Lunarians see when they see the unknown." the cloud remarks with a chuckle, before it starts to twist and reshape.


> Nue Houjuu
> Undefined Being

> "Well; I had my little bit of fun. Hijiri's been quite busy recently, but if it's me sayin' you need to see her, I'm sure she'll put her business on hold for the great Hakurei Maiden~" the figure in a black dress says, before she looks to you and Reisen. "Nue's the name. I ain't no Buddhist monk but I owe Hijiri a lot so I give 'em a hand."

> She then smirks at you. "And yes; I'd rain blood. As for who's, well, let's leave that one a mystery."

> Nue starts descending towards the temple.

> Focus on regaining and keeping our calm ,also being helped by " this being a surprise experience with this 'Nue ' "  and by " Nue's now Girl Form ".

> Say to Reisen and Reimu : " This Nue certainly is a Youkai strongly founded on the Unknown , Its Fear and Other Emotions or Links with it , am I right ? "

> Naturally, proceed with them while looking around for " Point of Interests" and ,Especially, Do Recount the Important Facts about " Alice's Damaged Soul Condition and the Possible Link with her Stolen Grimoire " .
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 10:49:23 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #294 on: June 14, 2022, 12:01:44 AM »
> Follow along.
> "What does a black hole even look like?"

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #295 on: June 14, 2022, 09:19:56 PM »
> Focus on regaining and keeping our calm ,also being helped by " this being a surprise experience with this 'Nue ' "  and by " Nue's now Girl Form ".

> Say to Reisen and Reimu : " This Nue certainly is a Youkai strongly founded on the Unknown , Its Fear and Other Emotions or Links with it , am I right ? "

> Naturally, proceed with them while looking around for " Point of Interests" and ,Especially, Do Recount the Important Facts about " Alice's Damaged Soul Condition and the Possible Link with her Stolen Grimoire " .

> "Well; her ability is to make things Undefined." Reimu remarks. "Really; she was the main cause of the UFO incident a few years ago. Although we're going to meet the reason."

> You recall that Patchouli; Alice and Marisa's Grimoires have been stolen, and whatever Alice did to create you; using a fragment of her soul; inadvertedly damaged her own more than it probably should have. You also recall Reimu wants to see this monk as a result of what you told her, and seemed reluctant to do so, only doing so since she was the best option.

> Follow along.
> "What does a black hole even look like?"

> "That's the thing. You can't really see one. Light can't escape it, so there's nothing to see. It's just... pure darkness that consumes everything." Reisen explains. "It's a terrifying thing in deep space."

> Nue, Reimu and Reisen land outside the Temple, you still on the rabbit' shoulder.

> Nue taps on the doors.

> "Lady Hijiri, Reimu is here to see you. Says it's important."

> There is quiet for a few moments.

> The temple doors open. The interior is quite sparcely decorated, mostly with scrolls bearing sutras on the walls, although there is a statue of a tiger-like humanoid bearing a spear, with a donation urn beside it.

> At the back of the temple's main room, upon a small red rug, between the two largest sutras hanging on the walls, is a person meditating.


> Byakuren Hijiri
> Impure Monk seeking Purity

> She looks up at your group. At that exact moment however, she suddenly tenses up, and you feel a strange sensation.

> A word pulses through your very being.

> Reverie

> It almost feels like something is summoning you, a massive compulsion to head to somewhere. You don't know where. You can resist the urge however.

> The monk looks at you.

> "How bizarre. You tensed up in the same manner that I did." she says softly. "I have my suspicions why... although I would rather be incorrect. I prefer to be seen first and foremost as a monk; after all."

> Nue, Reimu and Reisen look confused.

> "That sort of topic is exactly what I need to talk to you about; Hijiri." Reimu says.

> The monk's peaceful and cheerful face turns into a slight frown.

> "I see. If that is the case, I would rather we talk in private."

> Reimu shakes her head. "The doll there's vital. She'll need to be here too."

> The monk sighs. "Is the rabbit necessary?"

> "I suppose not." Reimu answers. Reisen takes the hint, and goes outside, with Nue following. Nue closes the temple doors behind her.

> "I get the feeling my avaliability is rather short right now; Reimu. So; what is so urgent and specific that you wake up in the middle of your slumber to come to my temple while it is closed to speak of topics you know I would rather not? I suppose it must be no trifling matter."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #296 on: June 14, 2022, 09:42:27 PM »
> "My name is Olympia. I guess that doesn't matter much right now, but what does is that I'm one of Alice's dolls. A special one, with free will. The problem is, from what I gathered in my short time alive, the process of creating me didn't go perfectly, and Alice's soul became damaged as a result. I'm searching for someone that can help."
> "My first impressions of you are a monk still. If you want to be known as such, I see no reason to refer to you as something else. Erm... Where is... there, if I might ask?"

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #297 on: June 14, 2022, 09:58:59 PM »
> "My name is Olympia. I guess that doesn't matter much right now, but what does is that I'm one of Alice's dolls. A special one, with free will. The problem is, from what I gathered in my short time alive, the process of creating me didn't go perfectly, and Alice's soul became damaged as a result. I'm searching for someone that can help."
> "My first impressions of you are a monk still. If you want to be known as such, I see no reason to refer to you as something else. Erm... Where is... there, if I might ask?"

> The monk listens.

> "I see, Olympia." she answers, before looking at Reimu.

> "I have not met this Alice."

> Reimu nods. "I have a promise to keep to her, so I need to be careful in what I say. But I think it might help you to know the doll dosen't react well around the Ying-Yang Orbs."

> Byakuren is quiet for a few moments, thinking.

> "I spent a long time in Hokkai. I know that you recognized that spellcard when we first fought. There is only one way you would. So you should know I know her well. A magic that can shed a shard off a soul to create new life. It is a magic that is simultaneously divine yet the ultimate sin. The blackest of magic, and the brightest of magic. Anyone but that being attempting such magic is a fool."

> "So she did resort to those forbidden magics..." Reimu says. "Is there anything you can do?"

> "I can have a look and see. I cannot guarantee anything." Byakuren responds. "I learnt but a glimpse of the infinite magic of that being, even across a thousand years."

> "Oh, and there's someone out there stealing Grimoires." Reimu adds. "You might want to be careful."

> "... I see. I keep the Sutra Scroll on me at all times anyway. It is far too dangerous for anyone else to have."

> Byakuren looks to you.

> "I suppose this Alice is a magician, and based on what you told me, she is incapacitated. That; I suppose, means the call to Reverie was delegated to you. I believe the source is the Scarlet Devil Mansion, although I must admit the geography of that area is not my expertise. Monks do not usually wish to be seen in the company of devils and witches."

> Byakuren sighs. "But alas; the call to Reverie is something that a Magician cannot deny, as much as they may wish to. Magic itself calls me."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #298 on: June 14, 2022, 10:02:38 PM »
> "Reverie... Does that mean you'll be heading with us? Though, I guess Reimu's part is done, and she can get back to rest. Unless?"

Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #299 on: June 14, 2022, 10:05:50 PM »
>"I'm confused, what is Reverie? Did Patchouli summon us?"