Author Topic: Hecatia help!  (Read 5585 times)

Gree

• Careening into danmaku at the speed of sound
    • Twitter
    • Gree#9914
Hecatia help!
« on: March 26, 2022, 09:21:46 PM »
I've been trying my hand at the Hecatia fight for a little while now, but I've been hitting a wall lately. I've been having trouble with Junko's first spellcard  "Simple Danmaku for Cornering a Trapped Rat". There have been occassions where I'm able to get into a small deadzone close to Junko and rotate around her for an easy (but very stressful) capture but I've never been able to do it consistently or by my own volition. Does anyone know a set-up or strategy to do this consistently?

Advice on Moon "Apollo Reflection Mirror" and Otherworld "Hell's non-ideal Danmaku" would also be appreciated!
"High Anxiety" is my middle name

Re: Hecatia help!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 04:35:48 PM »
I've been trying my hand at the Hecatia fight for a little while now, but I've been hitting a wall lately. I've been having trouble with Junko's first spellcard  "Simple Danmaku for Cornering a Trapped Rat". There have been occassions where I'm able to get into a small deadzone close to Junko and rotate around her for an easy (but very stressful) capture but I've never been able to do it consistently or by my own volition. Does anyone know a set-up or strategy to do this consistently?

Advice on Moon "Apollo Reflection Mirror" and Otherworld "Hell's non-ideal Danmaku" would also be appreciated!

Have you tried watching various gameplays repeatedly in order to know what has to be done? These do come in useful, especially the ones with proper comments in regards to what they're doing and why.