~Hakurei Shrine~ > Patchouli's Scarlet Library
東方偽現実 〜 Cruelty of Verisimilar Existence
<< < (2/6) > >>
OkuuFallout:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on March 05, 2022, 09:23:02 PM ---You are very welcome  :extend:.
A coupler questions : if you have already decided or leaning more toward 1 then the other, will the RP-thread be a "RP-Parsing like the known MotK format ", "the ore wide-spread Mostly-Traditional CyoA format "  or " Something In-Between"?
Same as before,will Touhou CoVE be Loosely or Closely Related to that?
Thank you very much  :extend: .

--- End quote ---

The RP thread will be more like the MotK format, but the written story will not have a Choose-your-own-Adventure style, if that's what you're asking.
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: OkuuFallout on March 07, 2022, 02:11:28 PM ---The RP thread will be more like the MotK format, but the written story will not have a Choose-your-own-Adventure style, if that's what you're asking.

--- End quote ---
(Thanks for constantly updating it by the way) I see,thank you,but I was also asking if the RP is going to be more closely related(more involved, similar to the the current Point of View-Narration and Plot) or more loosely ( more  "indirectly involved,complementary" ,mostly unlike the current PoVN and Plot) or even still up for (your own) decision depending on the "proceeding way" of " Touhou CoVE".
OkuuFallout:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on March 09, 2022, 02:42:13 PM ---(Thanks for constantly updating it by the way) I see,thank you,but I was also asking if the RP is going to be more closely related(more involved, similar to the the current Point of View-Narration and Plot) or more loosely ( more  "indirectly involved,complementary" ,mostly unlike the current PoVN and Plot) or even still up for (your own) decision depending on the "proceeding way" of " Touhou CoVE".

--- End quote ---

The RP thread will have the same general plot, but as far as the relation to the current state of the written story, the only thing that will be more or less the same is Chapter 1. The rest will most likely be changed to be more fit into a RP thread format.
Branneg Xy:
Question :has this Story enterec a Temporary/Undetermined Hiatus or the Next Chapter(s) require more Effort,Length,etc?
Thank you for your work.
OkuuFallout:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on March 24, 2022, 10:33:09 PM ---Question :has this Story enterec a Temporary/Undetermined Hiatus or the Next Chapter(s) require more Effort,Length,etc?
Thank you for your work.

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah. I haven't worked on it in a while, huh? I'll get back to it soon hopefully, I honestly forgot about it (^^;
Thanks for the reminder!
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version