~Hakurei Shrine~ > Patchouli's Scarlet Library

東方偽現実 〜 Cruelty of Verisimilar Existence

<< < (4/6) > >>

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: OkuuFallout on May 03, 2022, 04:52:28 PM ---As it says, the previous link is dead. Please use these instead. Thanks!

--- End quote ---
Confirming that the Both of them works and are dislaying correctly,thus thanks  :spells:back to you until other thanks for Adding Story and Chapter Tales  :lives: in the future .

OkuuFallout:
After a long hiatus caused by writer's block, I finally got over it and added to the story. Hopefully I will be working on it more often. If you have been checking up on it once in a while, thanks for sticking around! The main plot from here on will start to ramp up, so please check in every once in a while.

As a small but semi-significant apology gift, I have an addition to the title:

東方偽現実 〜 Cruelty of Verisimilar Existence

Pronounced "Touhou Nigenjitsu", "偽現実" translates to "false reality", a fitting name in my opinion. It took me a while to come up with this (especially with the usual 3-kanji format after "東方"), but I am satisfied.

Again, thank you, everyone! And if you have any questions, comments, and/or suggestions, I will happily take them.

OkuuFallout:
So today I gave further publicity to CoVE, this time posting it on Moriya Shrine. I also let people know about MotK, and apparently I have already recruited someone, so props to them. Now I'll have to be updating CoVE more often, huh?

https://moriyashrine.org/forums/topic/1186-%E6%9D%B1%E6%96%B9%E5%81%BD%E7%8F%BE%E5%AE%9F-%E3%80%9C-cruelty-of-verisimilar-existence/#comment-9175:
link to the post

OkuuFallout:
Update: September 7, 2022

I have finally finished chapter 4, so check that out if you're still sticking around.

Also, I don't remember if I said previously that I would take suggestions for the story, but from this point on, unless I get serious writer's block, I won't be doing that.

As of now, I have developed a general idea for the ending. As for everything in between, I still don't have that entirely planned out.

As I was typing this, an idea came to me. And that simple idea just planned out the basis for the next few chapters. I won't share it though, since it would spoil it, but I will say that the main plot will pick up starting chapter 5.

And lastly, I will no longer be writing directly on the main page. Instead, I'll be drafting on my own private document and transferring each chapter as they finish.

As always, thanks for being here. I'm planning on posting CoVE to more websites for easier reading as well. But just be aware that the Google Doc will always be the most up to date version.

Farewell, for now.

OkuuFallout:
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/321385146--cruelty-of-verisimilar-existence

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version