~Hakurei Shrine~ > Patchouli's Scarlet Library
東方偽現実 〜 Cruelty of Verisimilar Existence
<< < (3/6) > >>
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: OkuuFallout on March 26, 2022, 03:18:22 PM ---Oh yeah. I haven't worked on it in a while, huh? I'll get back to it soon hopefully, I honestly forgot about it (^^;
Thanks for the reminder!

--- End quote ---

:heart:
Thanks reciprocically for you and the fast reply : it has an had been adequately  good and with adequate potential so far (Chapter 4).
OkuuFallout:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on March 28, 2022, 12:31:33 AM --- :heart:
Thanks reciprocically for you and the fast reply : it has an had been adequately  good and with adequate potential so far (Chapter 4).

--- End quote ---

Yeah of course. I've started working on the story again, so look forward to that.
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: OkuuFallout on March 28, 2022, 03:30:47 PM ---Yeah of course. I've started working on the story again, so look forward to that.

--- End quote ---

Are there,but hopefully not, some issues or blocks ,though of courseLife&NeighBours&Related ones need 1st priority ? The tale stopped at the very first beginning of Chapter 4.
Thank you again for writing,announcing,releasing,updating.
OkuuFallout:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on April 22, 2022, 12:23:15 AM ---Are there,but hopefully not some issues? The tale stoopedat the very first beginning of Chapter 4.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for getting back to me. I've been pretty busy lately, so I haven't gotten around to the story. I will try to find time sometime soon, but I can't promise anything. Thank you!
OkuuFallout:

--- Quote from: OkuuFallout on March 02, 2022, 02:34:32 PM ---Status: 3 May 2022

Hello once again, I'm here to say that I have changed the document that was previously linked into my old draft. From now on, I will be editing on a different document. This is because I would like the format to be a little more like an actual novel. I have also "published it to the web" for easy reading rather than watching me edit and looking at the edit history, but it looks a little weird because of the formatting in the document.

Thanks again for the support!

NEW Document Link

"Published to the Web" Link

--- End quote ---

As it says, the previous link is dead. Please use these instead. Thanks!
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version