~Hakurei Shrine~ > Patchouli's Scarlet Library
東方偽現実 〜 Cruelty of Verisimilar Existence
(1/6) > >>
OkuuFallout:
Hello everyone. Let me get straight to the point: I have a piece of fanfiction I am working on. It was originally meant to be a RP thread on here, but as I was drafting the initial post, I figured that a story format would be better. Since it was meant to be a RP thread, it is written in the 2nd person perspective. I made a post on Twitter about this too, so I'll paste it here along with the link.

After I pasted this, I realized I made a typo in this website's url. Whoops.

-----

Wish I could make this Tweet only go to select people, but oh well...
#touhou #東方Project
Hi whoever's reading this. An ambition came to me recently to host a Touhou RP thread on http://shirnemaiden.com . However, as I was drafting the initial post, I thought that a roleplay format wouldn't be the best. As a result, I have decided to create a work of Touhou Project fanfiction.

I haven't changed the general idea from the RP thread, but the plot is still developing, as I prefer writing with whatever comes to mind, and change it later if needed.

I'm still working on the final title, but for now, I'm calling it "Touhou Beyond the Fourth Wall - A Yukari Story".

I have little experience with creative writing, but I am still fairly confident in my abilities as a writer. The last time I tried this was in 7th grade and was about Barney the Purple Dinosaur being a demon from Biblical Hell. My writing teacher LOVED it, not for the story (although that may have been part of it) but for the general craftsmanship.

Overall, I'm saying that this is my first piece of fanfiction that I've ever tried. As it was once meant as a RP thread, it is in the 2nd person POV, with the primary pronoun of "you". If you want to see my work so far, I have it on a Google Doc so people can see my progress.

Thanks for listening if you've read everything thus far. The link is below if you are interested. Thank you!

Later, after the initial posts...

Oh yeah. There is some Yukari x Ran shipping, but nothing really obscene comes up. Also I'd like to add that this shipping may or may not affect my current Yukari x Reimu shipping preference, but it's too soon to tell.

-----

The link won't show since it was embedded in the post, but I'll link it below:

I look forward to everyone's thoughts. Thank you!

-----

Hello once again, I'm here to say that I have changed the document that was previously linked into my old draft. From now on, I will be editing on a different document. This is because I would like the format to be a little more like an actual novel. I have also "published it to the web" for easy reading rather than watching me edit and looking at the edit history, but it looks a little weird because of the formatting in the document.

Thanks again for the support!

NEW Document Link

"Published to the Web" Link
Branneg Xy:
Thanks for your constant work and your submitting of it here for us all.
This reminds me somehow of the "format of a variant Touhou CyoA  "I have read quite some time ago.
The "variant" ,if you are interested and it could be help,was/is indeed by its " apparently Full-Fanfiction format despite the Full-CyoA common trend" ; "Apparently" because  "  well-placed surprise presence of CyoA Choices for the readers-players first complementary and then story-weaving-explainig CyoA choices "

OkuuFallout:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on March 02, 2022, 09:15:09 PM ---Thanks for your constant work and your submitting of it here for us all.
This reminds me somehow of the "format of a variant Touhou CyoA  "I have read quite some time ago.
The "variant" ,if you are interested and it could be help,was/is indeed it is with its " apparently Full-Fanfiction format despite the Full-CyoA common trend" ; "Apparently" because  "  well-placed surprise presence of CyoA Choices for the readers-players first complementary and then story-weaving-explainig CyoA choices "

--- End quote ---

I guess I should have specified. This will NOT be a CyoA-style work. I figured that it would be best for writing if I followed my own path. I was just saying that the 2nd person perspective is used in it, but it's not interactive.
However, I have plans to create a RP thread after I am finished with the story, so look forward to that.

And thanks for your acceptance. It feels nice to know that perhaps someone will read this and appreciate it.
OkuuFallout:
Update

Decided on a title.

Touhou Cruelty of Verisimilar Existence

Otherwise known as Touhou CoVE

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: OkuuFallout on March 03, 2022, 03:06:46 AM ---I guess I should have specified. This will NOT be a CyoA-style work. I figured that it would be best for writing if I followed my own path. I was just saying that the 2nd person perspective is used in it, but it's not interactive.
However, I have plans to create a RP thread after I am finished with the story, so look forward to that.

And thanks for your acceptance. It feels nice to know that perhaps someone will read this and appreciate it.

--- End quote ---

You are very welcome  :extend:.
A coupler questions : if you have already decided or leaning more toward 1 then the other, will the RP-thread be a "RP-Parsing like the known MotK format ", "the ore wide-spread Mostly-Traditional CyoA format "  or " Something In-Between"?
Same as before,will Touhou CoVE be Loosely or Closely Related to that?
Thank you very much  :extend: .
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version