~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Guidance Quest

<< < (18/18)

Evil_Nazgul0616:
<... ... ... ...>

<Very well. That SP would've been zeroed out in the next iteration anyway.>

===========

(SP spent.)

>Sariel stopped in place for a moment as a year's worth of strength recovery surges through her body, the cracks in her wand partially mending and a feeling of power exudes from her six wings for but a brief moment.

>She questioned the voices in her head regarding her sudden and unexplained recovery, but received no reply as the collective's presence faded from her mind for the final time...

>After waiting several minutes for an answer, Sariel eventually shrugged, before continuing on her way...

>End(?)

==================

<A new "thread" shall be created to support the restart. Please "wait warmly" as they say.>

Evil_Nazgul0616:
//New thread.

OkuuFallout:
This was a very unfortunate end to a thread that had incredible potential. I don't suppose there would be a way to continue this specific story in the same way, would there? My only hope lies in a single character, a question mark:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 03, 2022, 04:11:30 AM --->End(?)

--- End quote ---

Perhaps this could be salvaged, or perhaps not. I would try to salvage it myself, but the ending on a cliffhanger makes it difficult to do that. Not to mention, I would have little idea on how to even handle hosting a Guidance Quest. I hope that we can do another thread on Sariel at some point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version