~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Guidance Quest

<< < (17/18) > >>

Evil_Nazgul0616:
//I take full blame for what happened to this quest.
============
>Connection lost. (ADMIN INTERRUPT)

<So...>

<It appears the time has come. For a moment there it actually seemed like there was a chance for the experiment to continue, but I suppose not all members of the collective can be satisfied with every outcome...>

<Therefore, it has come to this. I will offer you three choices on what should be done moving forward.>

<The simplest solution would be to abandon the experiment entirely. Perhaps it was never meant to be revived in the first place... Choose this option, and this "thread" as you call it will be closed forever, and you will never have to speak with a being such as myself ever again.>

<The second solution, as previously proposed, is a restart of the experiment. You will be allowed to select a new charge and Guidance can begin anew with a subject every voice can be happy with. However, the penalty for this is that Sariel will no longer be an option moving forward. Additionally, all Special Points that you have accumulated thus far will need to be reset to zero.>

<Finally, you could simply just continue, though given the circumstances I am unsure if you'd even want to...>

<Make your choice. You have 48 hours of your time to come to a unanimous decision. (Or a majority, should a third voice somehow decide to join during this time.)>

<Should there be no consensus at the end of the discussion period, or no replies at all. I will default to abandoning the experiment.>

Time Remaining:
[ Expired ]

Neovereign:
<I would say just continue, but both of the votes for the current character were from players that aren't following this anymore. Unless they return or Phil wants to stick with Sariel anyways, it makes the most sense to Restart.>

Philosopher:
<I'm OK with restarting.  I would like to spend the point on healing Sariel before getting a new character.>

Evil_Nazgul0616:
<...It appears a consensus has been reached quicker than anticipated.>

<Very well, the experiment will be restarted.>

<Before then, may I ask why you wish to spend the point? It's not as if it would affect the outcome of the next iteration.>

Philosopher:
<A farewell gift.>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version