~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Guidance Quest

<< < (2/18) > >>

Evil_Nazgul0616:
>The six winged woman slowly pulls herself to her feet, glancing about as she shakily finds her balance.
>'What happened...? I was... preparing for... something...? There was a fight... and a... purple haired--'
>ChildRedWhiteSphereContact
>P A I N.
>Wincing at the sudden rush of memories, Sariel staggers backwards, the phantom pain from the fight searing into the forefront of her consciousness.
>Taking a moment to gather herself, she frowns in thought, experimentally flexing her wings as she does so.
>'Right... That...' she clenches her fist at the memory, 'Tch, to have been bested by a human child... Was I really that careless?'

--- Quote from: Tom on February 24, 2022, 05:50:11 AM ---> Are we alive!?

> What is the last thing we remember?

> What do we see?  Can we move?

--- End quote ---
>Sariel snaps to attention as she hears what seems to have been a voice asking several questions in quick succession. Reflexively summoning her wand -- and taking a moment to frown at its heavily damaged state -- she glances around for the apparent source, only to find...
>...Nothing?

>_

Philosopher:
>It has been a long time, how have you been?
->Things have changed a great deal during your absence.

Neovereign:
> Make sure you're all there. Wouldn't want to be knocked back down immediately after getting up now, would we?

Tom:
> Feeling vengeful?

Evil_Nazgul0616:

--- Quote from: Philosopher on February 24, 2022, 06:49:43 AM --->It has been a long time, how have you been?
->Things have changed a great deal during your absence.

--- End quote ---
>Hearing something clearly directed at her -- and feeling a twinge of annoyance at how this voice she didn't recognize seemed to greet her as if they knew her -- she once again swept the area with her eyes, frowning at how she once again saw nobody around.

--- Quote from: Neovereign on February 24, 2022, 06:57:56 AM ---> Make sure you're all there. Wouldn't want to be knocked back down immediately after getting up now, would we?

--- End quote ---
>Hearing the voice speak again -- or was it a different one? -- her frown deepens.
>'Invisibility magic, perhaps... Maybe with some sound obfuscation? How annoying...'
>"Enough of this foolishness. Reveal yourself before I do so for you." she demands, readying a burst of cleansing light.

--- Quote from: Tom on February 24, 2022, 07:18:59 AM ---> Feeling vengeful?

--- End quote ---
>"Drop the invisibility and perhaps I'll humor you with an answer." Sariel scoffs as the (third?) mysterious voice speaks once more, "This is your last warning."
>_

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version