Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival - 3.5 [Newcomers always welcome]  (Read 139361 times)

Tom

Re: Rumia Quest Revival - 3.5 [Newcomers always welcome]
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2020, 07:55:10 PM »
Edited my reply to ask for some more info

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2020, 08:00:06 PM »
>Don't leave the room yet.
>"So how has everyone been while we were gone? Any unexpected bad things happen?"

//@QM: Would Mystia have been able to hear any distress calls from Alice during that time considering how the dolls were initially paired? Or is our magic required only for outgoing messages?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 08:29:40 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2020, 08:28:13 PM »
>"So how has everyone been while we were gone? Anything unexpected bad things happen?"

//@QM: Would Mystia have been able to hear any distress calls from Alice during that time considering how the dolls were initially paired? Or is our magic required only for outgoing messages?

// Well,"Alice-Rumia Doll Comm. Line" does only function with the 2 of them but anyone close enough could hear it once activates depending on voice volume and (Mystia's advantage) hearing while skilled enough individual are able to ( Dangerous if Hostile Makaians come across it )trace it back to where Alice is and eventually to her //

> Now that it comes to mind... Koakuma took an Outside World Magic Book for Patchouli while we took a Rusty Makaian Knife when in Elis Castle...

> Did both of us,of course by also looking at what Koakuma is carrying, manage to take them back here?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 08:56:20 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Metalslug

« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2020, 02:11:20 AM »
>Notice Kogasa's behavior. "Kogasa? You seem awfully focused on the spear... Ah! Does it have some kind of secret surprise aura that only you can detect?!"

>Inspect Gungir for surprises

Tom

« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2020, 02:15:57 AM »
>Notice Kogasa's behavior. "Kogasa? You seem awfully focused on the spear... Ah! Does it have some kind of secret surprise aura that only you can detect?!"
> Add onto that "Or any improvements you'd like you discus with Remilia?  Considering your experience with metalworking"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2020, 02:49:12 AM »
> Add onto that "Or any improvements you'd like you discus with Remilia?  Considering your experience with metalworking"
>Do we even know about her metalworking abilities?

Tom

« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2020, 03:29:03 AM »
// Of course, she's told us she's a blacksmith which comes in handy considering she's an umbrella.  Additionally she told us that she repairs Reimu's persuasion needles, but doesn't get paid since Reimu can't afford it.  We learned about this shortly after we met her

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2020, 03:43:29 AM »
// Of course, she's told us she's a blacksmith which comes in handy considering she's an umbrella.  Additionally she told us that she repairs Reimu's persuasion needles, but doesn't get paid since Reimu can't afford it.  We learned about this shortly after we met her
//Did we?

Tom

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2020, 05:38:23 AM »
// Here's your evidence, one-hundred percent backed by science links:
// First mention of blacksmithing: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=21454.msg1408558#msg1408558
// Fixing Reimu's needles: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=21454.msg1408616#msg1408616
// Why she became a blacksmith: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=21454.msg1408618#msg1408618
// Even Mystia knows this: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=21454.msg1413704#msg1413704
//Alright. Also wow I forgot we played as Mystia briefly

Tom

« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2020, 06:15:14 AM »
// Yeah at this point we've played as everyone from our group except Cirno, Daiyousei and Mayina

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2020, 07:17:41 AM »
// Yeah at this point we've played as everyone from our group except Cirno, Daiyousei and Mayina
//I don't think we've ever played Wriggle. However, I do think we did Kogasa at one point, though I can't exactly recall when.

Tom

« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2020, 06:47:46 PM »
// We played as Wriggle during the Mayina fight

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2020, 10:15:37 PM »
[Apologies for delays; busy work busy work]

//  8) HAPPY HOLY EASTER  ;D !!! //

// What do you all think about the Elis fight outcome ? Has it turned out in an an advantageous stalemate? //

> Wait before departing to Remilia's.

> To Patchouli : " And you have done it very nicely,both on accounts of sensing us in and calling us back".

> Wait for her to recover enough:'' Should I take this to Miss Remilia now or...?"

> Once the response is given,go to back to our group,ask if everything was fine here,thank  Mystia and the others for keeping an eye on Maiyna and on Riga,ask Mystia for the Riga Communication Doll .

> Proceed to Remilia's,unless Parchouli suggest somewhere else.

> "It is not difficult to be able to sense when my familiar is holding an artifact of great power." Patchouli says modestly. "Even an apprentice magician should be able to feel power such as that."

> "Yes, you should return Gungir to Lady Remilia as soon as possible." Patchouli answers.

> Mystia returns the small communication doll to you.

>"So how has everyone been while we were gone? Any unexpected bad things happen?"

> "Well; Sumi's been all curious, he's been a grouch, and Daiyousei has mostly been stopping Cirno from being... well... Cirno." Mystia answers.

// Yes, while Riga is tuned to your magic to send, receiving is done from Alice's end.

>Inspect Gungir for surprises

> Kogasa shakes her head.

> Kogasa shakes her head, but this time she answers. "How can an item of such power not have become a Tsukumogami? It's clearly old enough, and powerful enough to do so. It even feels like it has some sort of will of it's own... but it's not a Tsukumogami... it's like nothing I've seen before... it feels like it could spring to life and force a Karakasa like me to kneel before it like some sort of ruler and I wouldn't be able to resist. An item like this... for a lowly umbrella like me to be in it's presence, it makes me feel.... unworthy to be near it, but I don't want to move away either. It's... strange."

> The Karakasa seems entranced, or in awe. Patchouli seems to summon a piece of paper and scrawls down something, as if taking notes.

// Well,"Alice-Rumia Doll Comm. Line" does only function with the 2 of them but anyone close enough could hear it once activates depending on voice volume and (Mystia's advantage) hearing while skilled enough individual are able to ( Dangerous if Hostile Makaians come across it )trace it back to where Alice is and eventually to her //

> Now that it comes to mind... Koakuma took an Outside World Magic Book for Patchouli while we took a Rusty Makaian Knife when in Elis Castle...

> Did both of us,of course by also looking at what Koakuma is carrying, manage to take them back here?

> You check your pocket and find the rusted knife. Koakuma sees you doing this and brings the book out of a large pocket as well, giving it to Patchouli; who almost seems to pounce upon it, open it, and begins reading.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2020, 07:07:45 PM »
[Apologies for delays; busy work busy work]

> "It is not difficult to be able to sense when my familiar is holding an artifact of great power." Patchouli says modestly. "Even an apprentice magician should be able to feel power such as that."

> "Yes, you should return Gungir to Lady Remilia as soon as possible." Patchouli answers.

> Mystia returns the small communication doll to you.

> "Well; Sumi's been all curious, he's been a grouch, and Daiyousei has mostly been stopping Cirno from being... well... Cirno." Mystia answers.

// Yes, while Riga is tuned to your magic to send, receiving is done from Alice's end.

> Kogasa shakes her head.

> Kogasa shakes her head, but this time she answers. "How can an item of such power not have become a Tsukumogami? It's clearly old enough, and powerful enough to do so. It even feels like it has some sort of will of it's own... but it's not a Tsukumogami... it's like nothing I've seen before... it feels like it could spring to life and force a Karakasa like me to kneel before it like some sort of ruler and I wouldn't be able to resist. An item like this... for a lowly umbrella like me to be in it's presence, it makes me feel.... unworthy to be near it, but I don't want to move away either. It's... strange."

> The Karakasa seems entranced, or in awe. Patchouli seems to summon a piece of paper and scrawls down something, as if taking notes.

> You check your pocket and find the rusted knife. Koakuma sees you doing this and brings the book out of a large pocket as well, giving it to Patchouli; who almost seems to pounce upon it, open it, and begins reading.

> How big and shaped is the rusted knife and what could it be used for?

> That book from Makai really seems to have piqued Parchouli interest,uh.

> To everyone in our group :" Well,let's go and make another visit to Miss Remilia".

>Go in front of Remilia's room,announce who we are and the Gungir-Retrieving has been successful ,enter politely,if allowed,present it to her with a flourish and give it back to her or place it where indicated.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2020, 07:33:48 PM »
> How big and shaped is the rusted knife and what could it be used for?

> That book from Makai really seems to have piqued Parchouli interest,uh.

> To everyone in our group :" Well,let's go and make another visit to Miss Remilia".

>Go in front of Remilia's room,announce who we are and the Gungir-Retrieving has been successful ,enter politely,if allowed,present it to her with a flourish and give it back to her or place it where indicated.

> It is shaped like a standard knife used by humans for eating.

> You figure Patchouli really likes books; given how many she has.

> Everyone follows you back towards Remilia's room. The Vampire seems to be waiting for you, looking more healed then previously. Instead of looking like a badly burnt wreck; she actually resembles Remilia more now, although she still has patches where it looks like someone ripped her skin off.

> Remilia looks with some surprise at Gungir.

> "I suppose the fact you have that means Elis was a bit more shaken up then she was letting on." the vampire remarks.

> Suddenly; everything shakes. This lasts about five seconds, and is enough to surprise even Remilia. It's a rather violent shaking as well, enough you hear some or the ornaments such as vases outside crash to the ground.

> "What was that?" Mystia squarks.

> "Is someone attacking with Earth-Elemental magic?" Mayina questions.

> "No... that was an Earthquake..." Sumireiko's projection answers.

> "There was one earlier as well. Shortly after I retired to my coffin. It was a little weaker than this one however."

> "I didn't notice no shakeing." Cirno protests.

> "that's because we were probably flying when it happened." Daiyousei responds.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2020, 07:44:10 PM »
>How common are earthquakes in gensokyo?

>"Do you think it's a natural one?"

>We should probably do a check in with Alice and Wriggle to see if they're holding up well. (This is more of a mental note. Don't actually do it yet unless someone else says to go ahead.)

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2020, 08:06:12 PM »
>How common are earthquakes in gensokyo?

>"Do you think it's a natural one?"

>We should probably do a check in with Alice and Wriggle to see if they're holding up well. (This is more of a mental note. Don't actually do it yet unless someone else says to go ahead.)

> They are not common. The last time you remember one was when the weather went haywire a few years ago. If you recall from the Bunbunmaru; that was related to a 'Celestial'.

> "I haven't heard of a single natural Earthquake in Gensokyo. Gensokyo is sealed off from the Outside. The causes of natural Earthquakes should not even apply." Remilia explains.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2020, 08:09:11 PM »
>"Think it's one of those celestial whatchamacallits like what was in the newspaper a few years back?"

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2020, 10:12:54 PM »
>"Think it's one of those celestial whatchamacallits like what was in the newspaper a few years back?"

> "If it was the Celestial, then everything around here would be enveloped in a heavy Fog." Remilia replies. "This is... something else."

> A fairy maid enters the chamber; looking panicked.

> "Lady Remilia; China-san says something strange is happening outside!"

> "It's Meiling, and it's still daylight, I cannot go out to see for myself." Remilia states flatly to the maid.

> "Without the Boss I didn't know who to report to..." the fairy says, sounding scared despite Remilia not sounding annoyed or angry. She flies off immediately after saying this.

Tom

« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2020, 01:21:41 AM »
> Gesture to Remilia "May I?"

> Create as large a demarcation sphere as we can possibly can around Remilia

> "Would this suffice?"

> If she agrees then go outside with her and check out what happened!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #111 on: April 22, 2020, 01:27:42 AM »
//Should we check in with Alice and Wriggle real quick just to make sure everything's still fine on their end?

Tom

« Reply #112 on: April 22, 2020, 02:54:26 AM »
// Lets do it on the way out

> If we end up leaving, let Remilia lead the way and fall behind to discreetly contact Alice
>> Whisper "We're back from our little excursion in Makai, everything alright at Eientei?"

// Whatever is happening outside could be be bait to draw her out so lets wait until we find out more about it before telling her

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #113 on: April 22, 2020, 07:38:28 PM »
> Gesture to Remilia "May I?"

> Create as large a demarcation sphere as we can possibly can around Remilia

> "Would this suffice?"

> If she agrees then go outside with her and check out what happened!

> Remilia shakes her head.

> "What if something forces us apart? I cannot take such a risk." the vampire responds simply. "I shall rely on reports from my Gatekeeper."

[Not parseing Tom's post since it was reliant on leaving; which was conditional on Remilia accepting]

Tom

« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2020, 08:30:21 PM »
> "I understand"

> Hand the spear over if we haven't already

> "We'll check out what's going on outside and help Meiling"

> Bow before leaving

> On the way out discreetly activate Alice's doll and whisper "We're back from our little excursion in Makai, everything alright at Eientei?"

Metalslug

« Reply #115 on: April 22, 2020, 09:10:10 PM »
>Specifically ask Alice "Did anyone over there happen to feel an earthquake?"

Tom

« Reply #116 on: April 22, 2020, 10:13:02 PM »
> Don't do that lets see what's happening outside before worrying Alice, it could be bait to draw her out of hiding for all we know

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #117 on: April 22, 2020, 10:15:38 PM »
> "I understand"

> Hand the spear over if we haven't already

> "We'll check out what's going on outside and help Meiling"

> Bow before leaving

> On the way out discreetly activate Alice's doll and whisper "We're back from our little excursion in Makai, everything alright at Eientei?"

> You hand over the spear to Remilia, before you excuse yourself and leave.

> As you leave Remilia's room and start to head down the corridors; you activate the doll and speak to Alice.

>Specifically ask Alice "Did anyone over there happen to feel an earthquake?"

> "Eientei itself is fine, however some panicked rabbits ran in from outside talking about an earthquake. It didn't effect Eientei itself due to Kaguya's powers."

> At this point, you leave the Mansion, and enter the garden area outside.

> Immediately, something looks terribly wrong.

> There are several cracks in the sky. The cracks look like if you threw one of Cirno's ice blocks at a tree. They're not massive, but they are certainly noticeable.

> "Do you lot see the sky; or is that just me?" Meiling shouts to you.

[Cut by Tom, since there's 2 players who mentioned talking to Alice I'll do that, besides, Alice is still within Eientei, and Eirin is smart enough to recognize a trap]

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2020, 10:17:08 PM »
>"What in the world....?!"

Tom

« Reply #119 on: April 22, 2020, 10:26:12 PM »
> "Could it be ... the barrier?  We need Reimu!"

> Fly up at full speed towards the cracks to inspect them closer

> If we sense any danger stop flying and let ourselves fall (as it's faster) back towards Misty lake