Author Topic: A Curious Exchange  (Read 711 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2021, 02:28:22 PM »
>"I've got a phone."
->Give s small Shrug
-->"If I figure out the password I could let you play games on it as a treat."
> "Id rather have my own. Thats too short lived." She replies.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2021, 01:21:55 AM »
>"I don't have anything else to offer as a treat."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2021, 02:36:52 PM »
>"I don't have anything else to offer as a treat."
> "Hm... What about you?" She asks the maid.
> The maid holds out her hand, once again.
> "What? You'll lend me a hand?"
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2021, 03:22:16 AM »
>"Careful, they exchange for anything.  If I understand correctly."

>"How many hours of physical labor would I need to exchange for shelter?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2021, 03:05:32 PM »
>"Careful, they exchange for anything.  If I understand correctly."

>"How many hours of physical labor would I need to exchange for shelter?"
> Your question goes unanswered...

> "Anything huh..." The girl looks back over, before dropping a few... Coins? A generous amount too...  " Tell me what you exchange for. If i give you enough money, will you really let me eat you?"
> The coins sink into the wood, vanishing out of sight.
> "Anything." The voice answers. "Whatever you are capable of providing. Money. Labor. Greetings. Insults. Threats. Blood. Water. Rocks. Descript-"
> "Okay okay, anything, i get it..." The girl considers.
> "The better you offer, the better we will exchange for."
> "So... It is possible to trade you something that'll let me eat you?" She points at the maid. "Don't you know that's a stupid idea to agree to?"
> No answer...
>_
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 05:14:49 PM by Neovereign »
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2021, 04:21:32 PM »
> "It's not like that I can give something good enough in order to obtain the stand itself as my property."
> Pause, then look over to the stand in consideration.
> "... Though it is an interesting consideration."
Ongoing Quests: Death's Gatekeeper

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2021, 04:35:26 PM »
> "It's not like that I can give something good enough in order to obtain the stand itself as my property."
> Pause, then look over to the stand in consideration.
> "... Though it is an interesting consideration."
> "Hurry and get your thing done first. I want the person running it." Rumia steps down.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2021, 09:23:01 PM »
//I am thinking we offer physical labor for shelter and credit we can exchange later.

>"Right.  I just got to be careful, this might be monkey paw shenanigans."

>"I would like to exchange 40 hours of labor for any request that doesn't risk my life or injure my body for shelter and credit to exchange at a later time."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2021, 11:34:10 PM »
//I am thinking we offer physical labor for shelter and credit we can exchange later.

>"Right.  I just got to be careful, this might be monkey paw shenanigans."

>"I would like to exchange 40 hours of labor for any request that doesn't risk my life or injure my body for shelter and credit to exchange at a later time."
> Silence.
> "Guess they dont exchange every-"
> "The structure visually opposite of us from your current perspective will improve as time passes, up to 40 hours, and improve further depending on the labor you provide for us within that time. Part of said labor will contribute to later exchanges when specified to exchange such." That voice explains.
> "Oh." Rumia blinks. "Hm..." She looks over the stand, before... Turning into a mist and heading into the woodwork?
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2021, 12:33:05 AM »
>"Darn, I feel bad for her."
->"Maybe I should have told her to make sure she was more careful to word her trade," Scratch the back of our head.

>"What do you need or want me to do first for you?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2021, 03:05:19 AM »
>"Darn, I feel bad for her."
->"Maybe I should have told her to make sure she was more careful to word her trade," Scratch the back of our head.

>"What do you need or want me to do first for you?"
> "There's not even anyone in here... Are they somewhere else?" Rumia's voice speaks, before that mist comes back out of the stand.

> "Bring someone willing to exchange." The voice replies.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2021, 04:05:56 AM »
>"If you're after human flesh you could try asking how much per pound.  The cut would probably affect the value."
->Mumble into our hand, "What about meat pies?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #72 on: Yesterday at 08:00:59 PM »
>"If you're after human flesh you could try asking how much per pound.  The cut would probably affect the value."
->Mumble into our hand, "What about meat pies?"
> The mist seems to form back into the girl.
> "Hm... I'll give you some of my darkness for some human meat." The girl says, holding her hand out.
> She sets a small... cube of darkness, on the stand. As it vanishes, a smaller piece of meat sits in it's spot.
> The girl quickly downs it, though seems unsatisfied.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |