Author Topic: Seija Quest 2  (Read 87859 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #510 on: February 10, 2022, 12:42:16 AM »
> You believe it's called "Non Directional Laser"
> It appears to be more advantageous to use focus shots up close, so you switch to those
> You warn Shinmyoumaru of the large amount of star bullets headed her way
> Using the technique from your "Reverse Needle Attack" spell you cause some of the projectiles past Mima to "reflect" backwards, catching her off guard and forcing a retreat.  She's clearly distracted now with dodging the reflected bullets!
> You use your smaller size to your advantage and focus on dodging while saving up mallet hits for parrying large bullets into even larger ones

SEIJIA

> Mount on a more besieging coordinated pincer-attack BY : by  pursuing Mima in coordination with the nearer allies   on our Front side by Increasing the of Precision and Rate Focused Shots ;
 on her Back Side  increase the Cutting-off Density and Aiming of " The Reverse Needle Affected Bullets", by also taking even more advantage of the Increased Rate and Density of Shots by our side

SHINMYOUMARU

> While still retaining enough range and line if sight to survey and parry&deflect enlarged strawberriess back to Mima,Close-in  in the direction of the Retreating Mima whiie helping increasing the Allied  Assault Pressuring,Clogging,Cutting-off Storm of Shots upon her

BOTH

> Do not get too enganged or relaxed in Mima's Pursuing with just a partial support&coordination but lnstead pool together into a More. Cohesive  & Coordinating front...

>...keep Vocally Warning Allies in case of noting a  too sudden or threatening approach.of the Eneny's Danmaku Streams...

>...whenever it is safe to do a bit of "tactical "look-ove : is each 1 our other 3 Allies against Mima faring well  for herself and for the Larger  Coordinated & Cohesive Attack Front ?



« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 12:48:41 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #511 on: March 07, 2022, 06:16:15 AM »
SEIJIA
> Mount on a more besieging coordinated pincer-attack BY : by  pursuing Mima in coordination with the nearer allies   on our Front side by Increasing the of Precision and Rate Focused Shots ;
 on her Back Side  increase the Cutting-off Density and Aiming of " The Reverse Needle Affected Bullets", by also taking even more advantage of the Increased Rate and Density of Shots by our side
> You continue distracting her with the illogical physics of the reversed shots

SHINMYOUMARU

> While still retaining enough range and line if sight to survey and parry&deflect enlarged shots back to Mima,Close-in  in the direction of the Retreating Mima whiie helping increasing the Allied  Assault Pressuring,Clogging,Cutting-off Storm of Shots upon her
> You deflect large danmaku back towards the now distracted Mima and score multiple hits, causing her ghostly figure to visibly flicker

> In response she swiftly throws an instant laser your way, narrowly hitting you near the shoulder and knocking you back some distance.

BOTH

> Do not get too enganged or relaxed in Mima's Pursuing with just a partial support&coordination but lnstead pool together into a More. Cohesive  & Coordinating front...

>...keep Vocally Warning Allies in case of noting a  too sudden or threatening approach.of the Eneny's Danmaku Streams...

>...whenever it is safe to do a bit of "tactical "look-ove : is each 1 our other 3 Allies against Mima faring well  for herself and for the Larger  Coordinated & Cohesive Attack Front ?
> Having been knocked back from Mima's counterattack you take a moment to reassess the situation.  Patchouli is focused on preventing Marisa's Master Sparks by keeping her on the move and not letting her stop to charge one up and Sakuya is now drawing Marisa's attention away from Patchouli. 
> In the distance you see that Reimu has been busy setting up some ritual by drawing a large magic circle on the ground and placing what appear to be sealing talismans around it.
> Iris is happily sitting on the sidelines, enthusiastically providing commentary of the danmaku above to everyone not participating

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #512 on: March 09, 2022, 02:04:28 PM »
> You continue distracting her with the illogical physics of the reversed shots
> You deflect large danmaku back towards the now distracted Mima and score multiple hits, causing her ghostly figure to visibly flicker
> In response she swiftly throws an instant laser your way, narrowly hitting you near the shoulder and knocking you back some distance.

SEIJIA
> Take advantage of Mima's momentary focusing on Shinmyoumaru to Increase the Rate&Precision of both types&direction of our shots...while remaining mobile enough to avoid a swift,though reprisal like that on Shinmyoumaru.

> Having been knocked back from Mima's counterattack you take a moment to reassess the situation.  Patchouli is focused on preventing Marisa's Master Sparks by keeping her on the move and not letting her stop to charge one up and Sakuya is now drawing Marisa's attention away from Patchouli. 
> In the distance you see that Reimu has been busy setting up some ritual by drawing a large magic circle on the ground and placing what appear to be sealing talismans around it.
> Iris is happily sitting on the sidelines, enthusiastically providing commentary of the danmaku above to everyone not participating

 SHINMYOUMARU
> Are the others involved too far away or too risky for us to assess their conditions from our "current new position"?

> If none of them seem in need of assistance...Go Back into the Fray against Mima to Parry&Deflect&Enlarge Various Shots against her...and improve about alertness&reactiveness as soon and whenever we "are starting to notice we are leaving a noticeable dent upon her ,or otherwise her attention is shifting to our direction".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "