Author Topic: A Curious Exchange  (Read 8347 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #180 on: December 31, 2021, 04:45:29 PM »
>Good on her to read first

>Hopefully Rumia didn't trade anything she needed.

Tom

  • *
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #181 on: January 02, 2022, 10:29:11 AM »
> After she finishes reading confidently ask "So, what types of books are you looking for?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #182 on: January 07, 2022, 03:09:16 PM »
> Put our hands behind our back. Shoulders back and chin up in a proper, business-like pose for a better impression as we wait. Gotta cut it for the future stand owner that will draw in the attention of all this land and we gain the means to develop a monopoly and- yes, we are a great shopkeeper!
>Good on her to read first

>Hopefully Rumia didn't trade anything she needed.
> After she finishes reading confidently ask "So, what types of books are you looking for?"
> You get into a business position.
> "Alright. Theres enough books back there. If this isn't related to that business, then Id like...  A gun."
> The girl sets... What looks like a strange toy gun onto the counter
> And its exchanged for a genuine one...
> "That was fast..."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Tom

  • *
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #183 on: January 07, 2022, 05:11:50 PM »
> Does it look like she knows how to use the weapon or that it needs bullets to function?
> Did she receive any bullets?

> In low voice "If anyone asks, you didn't get it from here..."

> Back in normal and professional voice "So what kinds of literature interest you?"

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #184 on: January 07, 2022, 05:45:30 PM »
>"Is there any accessories you'd like for it?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #185 on: January 07, 2022, 07:10:42 PM »
> Does it look like she knows how to use the weapon or that it needs bullets to function?
> Did she receive any bullets?

> In low voice "If anyone asks, you didn't get it from here..."

> Back in normal and professional voice "So what kinds of literature interest you?"
>"Is there any accessories you'd like for it?"
> You can't tell if it's loaded.
> "Uh... No, id like my gun back, actually..."
> The weapon is exchanged again before you can check it for bullets.
> "And why do you think i want literature? Kosuzu can trade for her own just fine."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Tom

  • *
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #186 on: January 08, 2022, 11:26:08 PM »
// Maybe we should aim for becoming the youkai/diety of negotiation

> Politely and professionally "What other wares might interest you then?"

> Take a peek over towards the house we were promised for bringing in trades, any improvements to the structure?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 12:06:07 AM by Tom »

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #187 on: January 08, 2022, 11:42:27 PM »
>Glance at our home

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #188 on: January 12, 2022, 01:24:49 AM »
// Maybe we should aim for becoming the youkai/diety of negotiation

> Politely and professionally "What other wares might interest you then?"

> Take a peek over towards the house we were promised for bringing in trades, any improvements to the structure?
>Glance at our home
> "Hang on, I'm thinking..."
> You look over the structure.
> It's better than the bus stop it was before. It now seems to be a small cabin? Well, you can't see the interior anymore...
> "Hmm... ... Please tell me, am I the real one?"
> "Yes" The voice from the stand before answers.
> The girl looks over at you, then down at the stand in slight confusion, but sighs in relief afterwards.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #189 on: January 12, 2022, 01:44:01 AM »
>Answer the unasked question,  "I'm an employee of the stand not the proprietor."

>"It sounds like you've got some rough troubles if you want to talk about it I'm all ears."

Tom

  • *
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #190 on: January 12, 2022, 06:18:44 PM »
> Is the voice from the stand the voice of the original shopkeeper?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #191 on: Today at 11:01:57 AM »
>Answer the unasked question,  "I'm an employee of the stand not the proprietor."

>"It sounds like you've got some rough troubles if you want to talk about it I'm all ears."
> Is the voice from the stand the voice of the original shopkeeper?
> "It was just a freak situation where there were a few copies of me running around, and we had to battle it out. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't one of them and that I am the original. Ah, right. I should introduce myself. I'm Sumireko, Hifuu club's one and only president. I should at least call you something."
> "Guardian." The voice from the stand speaks.

> You don't know.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |