Author Topic: Neo Quest  (Read 16226 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2021, 05:24:25 PM »
> (Reina) Knowing what is the source would be a good start to work on a solution. I gotta work on that...
> "I am... Noel." Make a polite curtsey. "It's my pleasure, Daiyousei."
Ongoing Quests: Death's Gatekeeper

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2021, 08:13:35 PM »
> (Reina) Knowing what is the source would be a good start to work on a solution. I gotta work on that...
> "I am... Noel." Make a polite curtsey. "It's my pleasure, Daiyousei."
"We dont know of what these fairies can do. We should learn more before you start thinking of manipulating them. Also, the source may be you being a part of other people so often. Maybe you have to focus on your own existence more, however small you make it at times."
> You successfully curtsy.
> "So... What are you doing here?"
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2021, 08:29:12 PM »
> (Reina) Hm. Creating my own body. Or, adding more to it to have a better sense of self.
> "I have been following guidance for myself. Practicing, you could say. I have yet to know more of this place properly, though. It is all... still fresh."
Ongoing Quests: Death's Gatekeeper

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2021, 10:23:29 PM »
Wow, we're doing just all sorts of infodumping for the enemy, huh <_<
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2021, 10:33:40 PM »
> (Reina) Hm. Creating my own body. Or, adding more to it to have a better sense of self.
> "I have been following guidance for myself. Practicing, you could say. I have yet to know more of this place properly, though. It is all... still fresh."
> "I can help."
> "Unfortunately, we're busy. We will be able to handle it, though." Reina speaks.
"We should still focus on our objectives. I feel like getting too involved with her will get in the way of them."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2021, 12:02:21 AM »
>(Reina) Agreed.  Can you get a read on Daiyousei?  Is she really that nice or was my removal and the production of this body to show us her power?

>"We wouldn't want to take up more of your time, Miss Daiyousei."

@Neovereign Could you do something to make mental dialog between Reina and Noel easier to differentiate from spoken dialog.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2021, 03:56:23 AM »
>(Reina) Agreed.  Can you get a read on Daiyousei?  Is she really that nice or was my removal and the production of this body to show us her power?

>"We wouldn't want to take up more of your time, Miss Daiyousei."

@Neovereign Could you do something to make mental dialog between Reina and Noel easier to differentiate from spoken dialog.
//Will try.
("If that's the extent of her power, we wouldn't have anything to worry about. So either she's nice, or not very capable against us.")

> "Alright. Take care, then." Daiyousei waves.
> Reina seems to fade back away...
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2021, 04:14:35 AM »
Best to scarper and retry causing possession mischief elsewhere, methinks.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2021, 04:20:20 AM »
//Agreed. 
//If we use fairies we'll want to avoid them getting into fights and obvious mischief.

>Head off in a random direction

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2021, 02:29:56 PM »
//Agreed. 
//If we use fairies we'll want to avoid them getting into fights and obvious mischief.

>Head off in a random direction
> You start to leave the lake area, heading for anywhere else.
> Your path leads you near some buildings - part of a town or village, it seems.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2021, 03:30:56 PM »
> Are there people here?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2021, 04:55:04 PM »
> Are there people here?
> You dont see any nearby yet.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2021, 04:56:07 PM »
> Head further into the town, keeping an eye out for people in general (and interesting-looking or important-looking people in partcular).
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2021, 02:40:04 PM »
> Head further into the town, keeping an eye out for people in general (and interesting-looking or important-looking people in partcular).
> You head further in...
> Theres someone, finally... She appears to have something ringing in her hair, and is focused on reading a book in front of a building.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2021, 03:08:36 PM »
> Does she seem to have noticed us? Don't want another Daiyousei situation...
> If she does not appear to have noticed us, enter her body and take control, accessing her memories.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2021, 04:30:39 PM »
> Does she seem to have noticed us? Don't want another Daiyousei situation...
> If she does not appear to have noticed us, enter her body and take control, accessing her memories.
> You don't think so.
> You-
(" Dont be in such a rush. This isnt a timed mission. Besides, i believe the only reason that Fairy noticed you was because you used your ability and became part of her. At least, this one doesnt seem like they can notice anything, but whats the plan for her over anyone else? I doubt its a trap, but shes also alone in this village so far...")
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2021, 05:11:17 PM »
> ("I need to learn information somehow, and anyone I come across carries that same risk...")
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2021, 05:27:24 PM »
>("And asking what we need to know will raise eyebrows.")

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2021, 07:52:59 PM »
> ("I need to learn information somehow, and anyone I come across carries that same risk...")
>("And asking what we need to know will raise eyebrows.")
("Hm. Well, maybe im just being too cautious. Carry on, then.")
> "Any luck?" Another voice questions, as the supposed owner emerges from the building behind the reader.
("... Or maybe im right? Depends on if this is another case like that fairy.")
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2021, 07:59:21 PM »
>("Mmm, and if rumors reach that fairy. . . The mission would get much harder.  A child then?")

>Look discreetly for a child

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2021, 08:58:03 PM »
> Listen in on the conversion between the two people while we search.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2021, 05:37:45 PM »
>("Mmm, and if rumors reach that fairy. . . The mission would get much harder.  A child then?")

>Look discreetly for a child
> Listen in on the conversion between the two people while we search.
("She doesn't appear to be an obstacle yet. We may even be able to use her as an ally. Though, we are fine with just ourselves.")
> You leave the pink and orange haired gals to talk as you get further away.
> "not this one either..."
> "Perhaps it all was just your imagination. Or a dream. Regardless, the book doesn't appear to be around."
> "Hah... Not a single book close to what you're looking for..." Another voice joins.
> "Mm.. I swear she was real..."
> Theres more people further down this way. But not much... Maybe it's too early?
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2021, 06:09:54 PM »
> ("Would the others notice if I took control of one of them? I don't need to antagonize them unnecessarily, I just want whatever information I can get...")
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2021, 06:12:01 PM »
> ("Would the others notice if I took control of one of them? I don't need to antagonize them unnecessarily, I just want whatever information I can get...")
("They should not. Just like the other fairies.")
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2021, 06:15:46 PM »
> ("Maybe that book mystery is worth looking into?")
> Try entering the body of the person missing the book, accessing her memories.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2021, 06:32:20 PM »
> Additionally to that, attempt to check what are our host's intentions after this (in case memories don't tell us so). Will they give up on the search? Will they head somewhere else?
Ongoing Quests: Death's Gatekeeper

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2021, 07:33:55 PM »
> ("Maybe that book mystery is worth looking into?")
> Try entering the body of the person missing the book, accessing her memories.
> Additionally to that, attempt to check what are our host's intentions after this (in case memories don't tell us so). Will they give up on the search? Will they head somewhere else?
("I doubt it. Doesnt line up with any of your objectives.")
> You try...
>...
>> You are Kosuzu Motoori, everyone's beloved employee of Suzunaan.
>> Youre with Kasen and Reimu in search of a special book. One with sentience. Though, you dont remember its name, or much else about it. Other than it might've known the future.
>> With no luck, youve no choice but to quit... Its not like theres other libraries... And the school probably doesnt have it either...
>> " I didnt really expect something that can tell the future to exist - or rather, be easily found." Kasen speaks.
("What a sly girl Mirai is. I would've appreciated more info thsn what we have, but i guess she was living quietly for her visit.")
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2021, 07:46:00 PM »
> ("... It has proven useful to know about some names, at least.")
> Check Kosuzu's memories for info about these individuals. Who is this Kasen? Who is this Reimu?
> Check in Kosuzu's memories the last place she supposedly saw this book.
> ("Is Mirai someone I forgot about too?")
Ongoing Quests: Death's Gatekeeper

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2021, 08:07:00 PM »
>("You'll need to provide context.  I don't have any memories of before.")

>("Was it erasing my presence that affected my memories?")

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2021, 09:19:26 PM »
> ("... It has proven useful to know about some names, at least.")
> Check Kosuzu's memories for info about these individuals. Who is this Kasen? Who is this Reimu?
> Check in Kosuzu's memories the last place she supposedly saw this book.
> ("Is Mirai someone I forgot about too?")
>("You'll need to provide context.  I don't have any memories of before.")

>("Was it erasing my presence that affected my memories?")
("You only met her a bit, so its fine. Its something we can address in free time, perhaps after the missions. Or at a good resting point. And i dont believe itd be that, otherwise, youd have forgotten more by now. I believe its just not existing much as yourself, and too much as others.")
> Reimu seems to be the most reliable person in Gensokyo, according to this person's relationship with them. She is the Hakurei Shrine Maiden - a figure known through Gensokyo for exterminating youkai. Though to Kosuzu, she is apparently better at keeping both Youkai and human life balanced and out of trouble with each other.
> Kasen appears to be a friend of Reimu's, S far as this person knows. Shes helping out in searching for the book.
>> You recall where you last saw the book. It was... In Suzunaan, at the main table. But you and them have already checked there...
>> "We'll catch you another day then. If you want to keep searching, we can try to help." Kasen starts to leave, followed by Reimu.
>> You set the book down.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |