Author Topic: Neo Quest  (Read 13428 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #450 on: November 19, 2021, 04:43:57 PM »
> How much larger?
> Would these tsukumogami be of any help to thwart the incoming disaster?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #451 on: November 19, 2021, 05:08:36 PM »
>"Incident resolving, someone is imitating people.  If you see someone starts acting out the ordinary it is better to avoid them as they can vanish in the blink of an eye and then ruin your reputation. "

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #452 on: November 19, 2021, 05:32:42 PM »
> How much larger?
> Would these tsukumogami be of any help to thwart the incoming disaster?
>"Incident resolving, someone is imitating people.  If you see someone starts acting out the ordinary it is better to avoid them as they can vanish in the blink of an eye and then ruin your reputation. "
> At least thrice one's size? If not four times. They're average height, its not fair to compare a person to a body part.
> Not really...

> "We'll... Keep an eye out."
>" I doubt anyone wants to imitate us of all people here."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #453 on: November 19, 2021, 05:34:16 PM »
> If the tsukumogami curled up into balls, would they fit inside our chest? Or are they still too big for that?

> "If you truly believe that, then that is enough of a reason why you might be targeted. Do please keep alert, yes."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #454 on: November 19, 2021, 05:41:11 PM »
> If the tsukumogami curled up into balls, would they fit inside our chest? Or are they still too big for that?

> "If you truly believe that, then that is enough of a reason why you might be targeted. Do please keep alert, yes."
> Youre a dragon youkai, nor an Oracle, or something that doesn't care where its eaten prey ends up - you don't want to consider such.
> The two nod.
>_
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 05:53:01 PM by Neovereign »
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #455 on: November 19, 2021, 06:02:51 PM »
> Well, if they wanted just to come along or something, we could give them a lift and keep them safe that way. It'd be really easy to converse with them and learn more about them too, with them sitting right there.

> "With that said..."
> Look to Reimu.
> "Where might we be able to obtain a gift for the little princess, do you think?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #456 on: November 19, 2021, 06:39:25 PM »
>Kilgamayan

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #457 on: November 19, 2021, 07:09:19 PM »
> Well, if they wanted just to come along or something, we could give them a lift and keep them safe that way. It'd be really easy to converse with them and learn more about them too, with them sitting right there.

> "With that said..."
> Look to Reimu.
> "Where might we be able to obtain a gift for the little princess, do you think?"
>Kilgamayan
> Keeping people out of reach is Rumia's specialty.

> "Asking around the village,maybe."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #458 on: November 19, 2021, 07:11:39 PM »
> That may be, but Rumia does it in a way where they're somewhere else and not still with you, doesn't she? With this way, we'd have the little dears immediately with us at all times, in easy conversation range.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #459 on: November 19, 2021, 07:19:30 PM »
> That may be, but Rumia does it in a way where they're somewhere else and not still with you, doesn't she? With this way, we'd have the little dears immediately with us at all times, in easy conversation range.
> You refuse to consider further. There are only negative differences between risking yourself and those involved versus using Rumia
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #460 on: November 19, 2021, 08:07:56 PM »
> ...Well, except for the part where it would probably feel good to do it our way...
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #461 on: November 19, 2021, 08:12:14 PM »
>Do we know where the market is in this town?

>Do we have any yen in our hoard?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #462 on: November 19, 2021, 11:52:56 PM »
> ...Well, except for the part where it would probably feel good to do it our way...
>Do we know where the market is in this town?

>Do we have any yen in our hoard?
> You don't believe the risk to be worth the possibility.

> Yes.
> You have some coin for trade. But you've been hurting your hoard without improving it much in a while.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #463 on: November 20, 2021, 12:32:54 AM »
>Ffffffff - OK, you can do this.
->It might take a bit, but if Gensokyo survives then we can collect our lost treasure through honest means.

>Deep breathes, our instincts serve us not the other way around.  We're not slaves to our instincts.

>"We can get something from the market. Is there option I'm overlooking?"

//Noe1 could turn weaker people against us.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #464 on: November 20, 2021, 06:21:12 PM »
>Ffffffff - OK, you can do this.
->It might take a bit, but if Gensokyo survives then we can collect our lost treasure through honest means.

>Deep breathes, our instincts serve us not the other way around.  We're not slaves to our instincts.

>"We can get something from the market. Is there option I'm overlooking?"

//Noe1 could turn weaker people against us.
> "She might like a doll or something from Alice."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #465 on: November 20, 2021, 08:07:23 PM »
>Use our fingers to measure an imaginary inchling
->Reduce the distance to measure an imaginary doll for an inching.

>Let out a low whistle
->"I'd love to see that, but more importantly that seems like a good gift."

>If Reimu floats off, follow.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #466 on: November 22, 2021, 03:30:53 PM »
> If we do indeed leave, say to the tsukumogami: "It has been a pleasure, dears. I hope to see you again soon. Perhaps next time, you will be able to join us." (If we don't leave, don't say this.)
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #467 on: November 22, 2021, 04:33:35 PM »
>Use our fingers to measure an imaginary inchling
->Reduce the distance to measure an imaginary doll for an inching.

>Let out a low whistle
->"I'd love to see that, but more importantly that seems like a good gift."

>If Reimu floats off, follow.
> If we do indeed leave, say to the tsukumogami: "It has been a pleasure, dears. I hope to see you again soon. Perhaps next time, you will be able to join us." (If we don't leave, don't say this.)
> " It can be a normal sized doll." Regime speaks.
> Though Reimu seems to be wondering why you're still here if that brow raise was right, she isn't moving on impatiently yet.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #468 on: November 22, 2021, 08:15:17 PM »
>"I'll be sure to come and visit at a better time.  Take care Benben, Yatsuhashi."

>Float up and head towards Alice's house
->Stop if Reimu isn't following

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #469 on: November 22, 2021, 09:22:04 PM »
> Smile what we hope is a warm smile at the two tsukumogami as we bid them farewell.

> On our way toward Alice's house, if we find a time where Reimu isn't paying close attention to us, try looking at our body and changing its shape so that our chest, hips, and backside grow a little more.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 03:23:37 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #470 on: November 23, 2021, 08:25:16 PM »
>"I'll be sure to come and visit at a better time.  Take care Benben, Yatsuhashi."

>Float up and head towards Alice's house
->Stop if Reimu isn't following
> Smile what we hope is a warm smile at the two tsukumogami as we bid them farewell.

> On our way toward Alice's house, if we find a time where Reimu isn't paying close attention to us, try looking at our body and changing its shape so that our chest, hips, and backside grow a little more.
> The two wave you off.

> Due to you taking the lead on the trip, Reimu's view is on following you ..
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #471 on: November 23, 2021, 09:08:41 PM »
> Hmm...
> ...Try reshaping our chest to grow it a little larger anyway.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #472 on: November 24, 2021, 03:45:35 PM »
> Hmm...
> ...Try reshaping our chest to grow it a little larger anyway.
> You decide to try anyways.
> it doesn't seem to work... You were able to before. Why not now? Is something stopping you?
> You're arriving in the forest of magic.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #473 on: November 24, 2021, 09:28:26 PM »
>Let our body resume its 'natural' human shape
->Try our chest again

>"What do you think Alice will ask for an inchling doll?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #474 on: November 24, 2021, 11:15:32 PM »
> Do we have anything in our hoard that has a reflective surface? If so, retrieve it, angle it so we can see our chest in it, and try growing it again.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH