Author Topic: Remilia Quest  (Read 8992 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2021, 10:34:51 AM »
>"Yes.  I would also like something sweet to snack on."

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2021, 06:48:03 PM »
>While accepting the tea and sweets, look at the fairy maids. Are they acting strange? Staring blankly into nothing?

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2021, 08:38:39 PM »
>"Yes.  I would also like something sweet to snack on."

> "Understood. I shall bring them up to the Parlour, then." She walks off, and you quickly follow suit.

>While accepting the tea and sweets, look at the fairy maids. Are they acting strange? Staring blankly into nothing?

> While leaving, you look at the maids. Most of them seem to be fine, with 4 of them playing 'hide and seek' around the tables. Some of them seem less energetic than usual, though.


//Am I doing OK at this? If you want to, feedback is always welcome! I'm trying really hard to make this work, lol.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2021, 10:29:39 PM »
#You're doing fine so far. Most of the issues I could note are purely pedantic.

>Assume a pondering look and sit with crossed legs.
>"Sakuya, have you noticed that certain denizens here are being strangely absent-minded? I almost completely forgot my place in a book I was reading moments ago and I saw you staring blankly into a tea cup before you came to. This is nothing personal, but it seems out-of-character for us. It could even be the beginnings of, dare I say, 'the I word'."
>Relax.
>"Well, we could discuss this in detail, maybe with Pache, once I finish this tea. I hope it isn't cold by now."
>Drink the tea and take a bite out of the sweet snacks to counter any bitter taste.
>Look for the bookmark we left in 'Grimoire 17: Red Magic' and continue from there.

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2021, 10:52:48 PM »
#You're doing fine so far. Most of the issues I could note are purely pedantic.

>Assume a pondering look and sit with crossed legs.
>"Sakuya, have you noticed that certain denizens here are being strangely absent-minded? I almost completely forgot my place in a book I was reading moments ago and I saw you staring blankly into a tea cup before you came to. This is nothing personal, but it seems out-of-character for us. It could even be the beginnings of, dare I say, 'the I word'."
>Relax.
>"Well, we could discuss this in detail, maybe with Pache, once I finish this tea. I hope it isn't cold by now."
>Drink the tea and take a bite out of the sweet snacks to counter any bitter taste.
>Look for the bookmark we left in 'Grimoire 17: Red Magic' and continue from there.

//Pedantic? Like, small issues? But it's definitely somewhat reassuring, at least.

> You walk back to the Parlour with Sakuya, and sit down. Today has been very strange, and it's still only morning.
> "Well, I have indeed been feeling off somewhat lately. And if what you say is correct, Mistress, then that could mean that Yukari and her shikigami are involved." That would explain her sudden visit.
> Relaxing some more wouldn't hurt. You pick up the tea cup. The lack of an aroma is unusual. You take a small sip, finding the tea oddly sweet. Maybe a little too sweet. You quickly place the cup down, and chew on one of the sweets Sakuya brought.
> "Of course. Miss Patchouli may know something about this event."
> You flip open the book, over to where the paper is sticking out. Able to focus again, you begin reading. Sakuya waits at the door, waiting to take away the cup when you finish.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2021, 10:13:47 AM »
>"Huh, sweeter than usual. Must be that new tea Sakuya made with Patchouli."
>Finish the chapter we're on and focus on retaining its contents. Then put the bookmark in place and close the book.
>Finish the tea and snacks.
>"Well, that was enjoyable, a bit too sweet but experimentation is not always bad."

>"I'm heading to the library, that is where Patchouli most likely is. We need to discuss these memory issues with her, you can join me after you're done cleaning up, Sakuya."

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2021, 08:57:14 PM »
>"Huh, sweeter than usual. Must be that new tea Sakuya made with Patchouli."
>Finish the chapter we're on and focus on retaining its contents. Then put the bookmark in place and close the book.
>Finish the tea and snacks.
>"Well, that was enjoyable, a bit too sweet but experimentation is not always bad."

>"I'm heading to the library, that is where Patchouli most likely is. We need to discuss these memory issues with her, you can join me after you're done cleaning up, Sakuya."

> You finish the chapter of the book, and slide the bookmark in. You try and finish the tea, but it was becoming too hard to stomach.
> "I see... I will take that into consideration next time."
> "Of course. I will get to cleaning up, mistress. I pray Patchouli knows something about this dilemma."
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2021, 09:15:46 AM »
>"Good."
>Go to the Library and look for Patchouli, or that Little Devil. Hope that the Black-White Witch hasn't broken in again.
>While heading there, look around at the fairy maids. Are they still working, doing that goofing off?

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2021, 09:31:54 AM »
>"Good."
>Go to the Library and look for Patchouli, or that Little Devil. Hope that the Black-White Witch hasn't broken in again.
>While heading there, look around at the fairy maids. Are they still working, doing that goofing off?

> You head over to the library, and look around. Patchouli isn't at her desk, and the imp is probably stacking books somewhere. There's a small window open. Odd, Pache normally has it closed.
> There are some maids outside the library. Some of them are dusting, some are playing around. The usual.

> Suddenly, the sound of books falling onto the floor echoes nearby you.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2021, 11:32:25 AM »
>Rush to the origin of the sound.
>"Please let that just be Pache or that Imp making a mistake and not the Witch!"

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2021, 08:37:40 PM »
>Rush to the origin of the sound.
>"Please let that just be Pache or that Imp making a mistake and not the Witch!"

> You quickly rush towards the sound, to find the witch, Marisa, pinned on the floor by a pile of thick books.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2021, 01:04:49 PM »
>Snicker at this scene of ineptitude.
>"So, I can see you're having a nice jaunt, thief."
>"Marisa Kirisame, what exactly are you doing here? If it's the usual then I may exercise force myself, since Patchouli seems to be absent."

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2021, 08:35:45 PM »
>Snicker at this scene of ineptitude.
>"So, I can see you're having a nice jaunt, thief."
>"Marisa Kirisame, what exactly are you doing here? If it's the usual then I may exercise force myself, since Patchouli seems to be absent."

> "Geez... I ain't tryna steal anything from the library. Not today, I mean. And if your wonderin bout Patchouli, she left the library to go look for you. Says it was urgent or something." Marisa slowly climbs out of the pile of books, using her broom to help her stand up.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2021, 09:45:48 AM »
>"Oh, that's pleasant. Why were you here then?"
>Help her stand by lifting her shoulder.

>"Oh dear, I somehow missed her while coming here. Could you be a lamb and help me find her?"
>"Or else."

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2021, 08:18:40 PM »
>"Oh, that's pleasant. Why were you here then?"
>Help her stand by lifting her shoulder.

>"Oh dear, I somehow missed her while coming here. Could you be a lamb and help me find her?"
>"Or else."

> You help Marisa up. "I came 'ere cuz Alice and Reimu both have been acting strange. Figured Patchouli would have some books on this, so I came to read. Or borrow it, I guess?"

> "But sure, I'll help ya find her."
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2021, 09:39:04 PM »
>"Great."
>"By 'strange', do you mean bouts of short term memory loss? Acting absent-minded? Those are ailments that my servant and I have been suffering."
>Go to our room, if Patchouli was looking for us then surely she would go to our room first.

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2021, 12:33:02 AM »
>"Great."
>"By 'strange', do you mean bouts of short term memory loss? Acting absent-minded? Those are ailments that my servant and I have been suffering."
>Go to our room, if Patchouli was looking for us then surely she would go to our room first.

> "Yeah, kinda like that. If your feelin' the same, then it really might be an incident."
> You and Marisa head to your room, and find Patchouli waiting outside the door.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2021, 08:58:28 AM »
>"Patchouli, wonderful to see you. I'm guessing you were searching for me to talk about everyone's strange behaviour?"
>"Surprisingly, our kleptomaniac here didn't come to steal your books but also research the incident."
>Open the door to our room and walk in.
>"Come in, both of you."

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2021, 10:50:00 AM »
>"Patchouli, wonderful to see you. I'm guessing you were searching for me to talk about everyone's strange behaviour?"
>"Surprisingly, our kleptomaniac here didn't come to steal your books but also research the incident."
>Open the door to our room and walk in.
>"Come in, both of you."

"I see... fascinating. But yes, I'm right behind you." You walk into your room with Marisa and Pache. "So, I wanted to discuss the current matter with you. People from the human village seem to have been developing signs of amnesia. I wished to ask whether you have been experience similar effects?"
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2021, 11:49:47 AM »
>"Yes. Do you remember the Grimoire 17 you gave me? Well..."
>Explain how we almost completely forgot our place in the book.
>Also give details on Sakuya staring absent-mindedly into an empty cup when she was supposed to serve us tea.
>"Speaking of Sakuya: She was supposed to join me in the Library after cleaning up the Parlour Room. Did she forget her last orders again? Oh no..."

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2021, 09:40:11 PM »
>"Yes. Do you remember the Grimoire 17 you gave me? Well..."
>Explain how we almost completely forgot our place in the book.
>Also give details on Sakuya staring absent-mindedly into an empty cup when she was supposed to serve us tea.
>"Speaking of Sakuya: She was supposed to join me in the Library after cleaning up the Parlour Room. Did she forget her last orders again? Oh no..."

> Upon hearing this, Patchouli replies with: "I see. Yes, I may have some idea on what is happening. And, about that book... I wrote it with the idea of helping you prepare for an incident. Coincidentally, the incident started when you were reading it. But excuse me, I'm getting off track. I suggest you find Sakuya, and go look for a youkai named Satori Komeji. One of her abilities involves inducing Amnesia."
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2021, 11:30:12 AM »
>"Ah, that was inconvenient timing."
>"So, you believe that this 'Satori' may be responsible for some part of this incident? Very well, I will collect Sakuya and have her accompany me in finding Satori Komeiji."

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2021, 08:34:14 PM »
>"Ah, that was inconvenient timing."
>"So, you believe that this 'Satori' may be responsible for some part of this incident? Very well, I will collect Sakuya and have her accompany me in finding Satori Komeiji."

> "I wish you the best of luck. I believe she is the mistress of that large palace... It was called, uh. The Palace of Earth Spirits. Sorry, I had a... mind blank. Oh dear."

> You go to the Parlour room, and get Sakuya. She points out that Marisa is still tagging along.

"Yeah, I'm still 'ere. Can I help you? I've dealt with Satori before. Plus, I wanna help. Kind of."
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2021, 09:13:19 PM »
 :meiling: :player: :2:
> Upon hearing this, Patchouli replies with: "I see. Yes, I may have some idea on what is happening. And, about that book... I wrote it with the idea of helping you prepare for an incident. Coincidentally, the incident started when you were reading it. But excuse me, I'm getting off track. I suggest you find Sakuya, and go look for a youkai named Satori Komeji. One of her abilities involves inducing Amnesia."

> Accept Marisa's Offer to "kind of" help to  join our "research&investigation team"
"
> Do we know exactly where the "Palace of earth Spirits " is located ?

> While exiting the parlour ,and if we are unsure or ignore it, ask Marisa about its location and,especially, ask of her some preliminary advices related to her experience dealing with Satori.

> What preparations have we at our disposal to make or get for such a journey ?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2021, 12:13:58 AM »
:meiling: :player: :2:
> Accept Marisa's Offer to "kind of" help to  join our "research&investigation team"
"
> Do we know exactly where the "Palace of earth Spirits " is located ?

> While exiting the parlour ,and if we are unsure or ignore it, ask Marisa about its location and,especially, ask of her some preliminary advices related to her experience dealing with Satori.

> What preparations have we at our disposal to make or get for such a journey ?

> You tell Marisa that she can tag along. She tells you that the Palace of the Earth Spirits is located in Former Hell. That's gonna be difficult to reach. In addition to the location, she tells you that Satori can copy spell cards from her victims memory.

> As you leave, Sakuya asks Marisa a question. "Are we properly prepared for this journey? We may stop at the Human Village to collect some useful tools, if you feel the need to. Of course, your the expert."
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2021, 04:00:46 PM »
>"Sakuya, have more confidence in yourself. I think you've also done quite well in Incident Resolving."
>"...But if Kirisame has something to recommend to us then we can listen."
>Listen to Marisa's response.

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2021, 09:19:13 PM »
>"Sakuya, have more confidence in yourself. I think you've also done quite well in Incident Resolving."
>"...But if Kirisame has something to recommend to us then we can listen."
>Listen to Marisa's response.

> "O-Of course, Mistress."

> Marisa pauses for a bit, thinking... "Nah, we should be fine. Just make sure your ready to use Danmaku."
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2021, 08:07:22 PM »
> "O-Of course, Mistress."

> Marisa pauses for a bit, thinking... "Nah, we should be fine. Just make sure your ready to use Danmaku."

> Do we have our parasol with us and do we have all our spellcards ready ?

> Ask them as well if they have their own tools and spellcards ready.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2021, 08:37:59 PM »
> Do we have our parasol with us and do we have all our spell cards ready ?

> Ask them as well if they have their own tools and spell cards ready.

> Of course you have our Spell Cards ready. And it seems like Sakuya forgot to put the umbrella away, so technically you do have that too.

> You don't think Marisa would go anywhere without her Spell Cards... And Sakuya seems more than prepared. Which is good, considering the fact that everyone is forgetting stuff.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2021, 11:00:38 AM »
>"Spell Cards? Check. Parasol? Conveniently Check. Let's go!"
>"Where to first? Former Hell will be difficult to reach, how did you get in last time, Kirisame?
>"Or will they just let us in if ask politely at Youkai Mountain?" (Sarcastically)