Author Topic: Marisa Quest  (Read 3177 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Marisa Quest
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2021, 02:48:22 PM »
>"...I'm sure it won't happen again. I was tinkerin' with it when it malfunctioned." Chuckle nervously.
>Stow the Mini-Hakkero back in our inventory.
>"As long as I don't mess around with it, I should be fine."

meow56

  • This feels familiar...
Re: Marisa Quest
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2021, 07:14:52 PM »
>"...I'm sure it won't happen again. I was tinkerin' with it when it malfunctioned." Chuckle nervously.
>Stow the Mini-Hakkero back in our inventory.
>"As long as I don't mess around with it, I should be fine."
>"Well, OK..." Alice says apprehensively.
>Soon enough, you arrive at what remains of your house.

Okuu's Fallout

  • Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
  • Gender: transgender female
Re: Marisa Quest
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2021, 08:31:21 PM »
>"Well, OK..." Alice says apprehensively.
>Soon enough, you arrive at what remains of your house.
> "Here it is, in all its glory." Show Alice the "ruins".
> Is the house still smoldering? If not, pick through the remains to gather any surviving items like Patchouli's books.

meow56

  • This feels familiar...
Re: Marisa Quest
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2021, 04:33:38 PM »
> "Here it is, in all its glory." Show Alice the "ruins".
> Is the house still smoldering? If not, pick through the remains to gather any surviving items like Patchouli's books.
>Alice gazes at the "ruins".
>"Wow... I still can't believe your house actually burned down."

>The house isn't burning anymore.
>You and Alice start dragging rubble off to the side.
>Soon enough, you start to uncover a pile of Patchouli's books.
>Alice grabs one of them. "Lucky for you that these things didn't burn, huh?"

Re: Marisa Quest
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2021, 09:09:25 PM »
>Start putting the pile of books to the side, away from the rubble.
>"Yep. Real good enchantments on these books. I wouldn't know what to do if any of these were damaged. So much research material: lost."

meow56

  • This feels familiar...
Re: Marisa Quest
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2021, 08:03:20 PM »
>Start putting the pile of books to the side, away from the rubble.
>"Yep. Real good enchantments on these books. I wouldn't know what to do if any of these were damaged. So much research material: lost."
>You start a pile of books.
>Alice follows suit. "Well, I know one thing you would be doing--running from Patchouli."
>"Speaking of which, what are you going to be doing with all of these books now?"

Okuu's Fallout

  • Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
  • Gender: transgender female
Re: Marisa Quest
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2021, 04:17:46 PM »
>You start a pile of books.
>Alice follows suit. "Well, I know one thing you would be doing--running from Patchouli."
>"Speaking of which, what are you going to be doing with all of these books now?"
> "Hmm... Maybe Reimu will be willing to house them. Heck, maybe she'll let me stay with her for now."
-> Would Reimu be willing to hold on to the books? Or allow us to stay until we get back on our feet?

meow56

  • This feels familiar...
Re: Marisa Quest
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2021, 08:29:47 PM »
> "Hmm... Maybe Reimu will be willing to house them. Heck, maybe she'll let me stay with her for now."
-> Would Reimu be willing to hold on to the books? Or allow us to stay until we get back on our feet?
->She would definitely allow you to stay with her.
->On the other hand, you're not sure what she would think of your book collection. Speaking of which...
>Alice frowns. "I hope you don't expect me to carry them to the shrine."
>"I'd rather not get on Patchouli's bad side."