~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Archiving old mafia games
<< < (3/4) > >>
Kilgamayan:

--- Quote from: Conqueror on February 20, 2020, 06:16:53 AM ---we should be thankful that we are not, in fact, stuck here forever

--- End quote ---

Oh, silly Endymion. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

--- Quote from: Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Touhou on February 20, 2020, 06:29:30 AM ---I would like to believe that I have never read night of the vampire in my life despite playing in it.

--- End quote ---

ngl I legit thought you were Prims until you used capital letters and punctuation to express this sentiment

Fake doublepost whoa man

I'll be honest, I considered starting this board off with a legitimate "hey signup for this Mafia game" thread, just to see if it would take. Would more than, like, five people actually be interested? I can't promise anything groundbreaking, but really, it feels wrong to have an RPG without at least one game of Spot the ace of spades.
raikaria:
If I recall; my best moments in Mafia were in the anon games anyway which were not even hosted on MotK.

Not that the 'greatest of Raikaria!Mafia' is particularly great or worth remembering.
Dormio Ergo Sum:
I believe that only Night of the Vampire should be saved. To serve as a reminder that mafia sucks.
Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Touhou:
I will join any mafia game

E: I haven't played in ages though so I can't guarantee good play
Shadoweh:

--- Quote from: Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Touhou on February 20, 2020, 08:29:16 PM ---I will join any mafia game

E: I haven't played in ages though so I can't guarantee good play

--- End quote ---
Did you forget where this is   ;D
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version