Author Topic: Seija Quest 2  (Read 259137 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #510 on: February 10, 2022, 12:42:16 AM »
> You believe it's called "Non Directional Laser"
> It appears to be more advantageous to use focus shots up close, so you switch to those
> You warn Shinmyoumaru of the large amount of star bullets headed her way
> Using the technique from your "Reverse Needle Attack" spell you cause some of the projectiles past Mima to "reflect" backwards, catching her off guard and forcing a retreat.  She's clearly distracted now with dodging the reflected bullets!
> You use your smaller size to your advantage and focus on dodging while saving up mallet hits for parrying large bullets into even larger ones

SEIJIA

> Mount on a more besieging coordinated pincer-attack BY : by  pursuing Mima in coordination with the nearer allies   on our Front side by Increasing the of Precision and Rate Focused Shots ;
 on her Back Side  increase the Cutting-off Density and Aiming of " The Reverse Needle Affected Bullets", by also taking even more advantage of the Increased Rate and Density of Shots by our side

SHINMYOUMARU

> While still retaining enough range and line if sight to survey and parry&deflect enlarged strawberriess back to Mima,Close-in  in the direction of the Retreating Mima whiie helping increasing the Allied  Assault Pressuring,Clogging,Cutting-off Storm of Shots upon her

BOTH

> Do not get too enganged or relaxed in Mima's Pursuing with just a partial support&coordination but lnstead pool together into a More. Cohesive  & Coordinating front...

>...keep Vocally Warning Allies in case of noting a  too sudden or threatening approach.of the Eneny's Danmaku Streams...

>...whenever it is safe to do a bit of "tactical "look-ove : is each 1 our other 3 Allies against Mima faring well  for herself and for the Larger  Coordinated & Cohesive Attack Front ?



« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 12:48:41 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #511 on: March 07, 2022, 06:16:15 AM »
SEIJIA
> Mount on a more besieging coordinated pincer-attack BY : by  pursuing Mima in coordination with the nearer allies   on our Front side by Increasing the of Precision and Rate Focused Shots ;
 on her Back Side  increase the Cutting-off Density and Aiming of " The Reverse Needle Affected Bullets", by also taking even more advantage of the Increased Rate and Density of Shots by our side
> You continue distracting her with the illogical physics of the reversed shots

SHINMYOUMARU

> While still retaining enough range and line if sight to survey and parry&deflect enlarged shots back to Mima,Close-in  in the direction of the Retreating Mima whiie helping increasing the Allied  Assault Pressuring,Clogging,Cutting-off Storm of Shots upon her
> You deflect large danmaku back towards the now distracted Mima and score multiple hits, causing her ghostly figure to visibly flicker

> In response she swiftly throws an instant laser your way, narrowly hitting you near the shoulder and knocking you back some distance.

BOTH

> Do not get too enganged or relaxed in Mima's Pursuing with just a partial support&coordination but lnstead pool together into a More. Cohesive  & Coordinating front...

>...keep Vocally Warning Allies in case of noting a  too sudden or threatening approach.of the Eneny's Danmaku Streams...

>...whenever it is safe to do a bit of "tactical "look-ove : is each 1 our other 3 Allies against Mima faring well  for herself and for the Larger  Coordinated & Cohesive Attack Front ?
> Having been knocked back from Mima's counterattack you take a moment to reassess the situation.  Patchouli is focused on preventing Marisa's Master Sparks by keeping her on the move and not letting her stop to charge one up and Sakuya is now drawing Marisa's attention away from Patchouli. 
> In the distance you see that Reimu has been busy setting up some ritual by drawing a large magic circle on the ground and placing what appear to be sealing talismans around it.
> Iris is happily sitting on the sidelines, enthusiastically providing commentary of the danmaku above to everyone not participating

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #512 on: March 09, 2022, 02:04:28 PM »
> You continue distracting her with the illogical physics of the reversed shots
> You deflect large danmaku back towards the now distracted Mima and score multiple hits, causing her ghostly figure to visibly flicker
> In response she swiftly throws an instant laser your way, narrowly hitting you near the shoulder and knocking you back some distance.

SEIJIA
> Take advantage of Mima's momentary focusing on Shinmyoumaru to Increase the Rate&Precision of both types&direction of our shots...while remaining mobile enough to avoid a swift,though reprisal like that on Shinmyoumaru.

> Having been knocked back from Mima's counterattack you take a moment to reassess the situation.  Patchouli is focused on preventing Marisa's Master Sparks by keeping her on the move and not letting her stop to charge one up and Sakuya is now drawing Marisa's attention away from Patchouli. 
> In the distance you see that Reimu has been busy setting up some ritual by drawing a large magic circle on the ground and placing what appear to be sealing talismans around it.
> Iris is happily sitting on the sidelines, enthusiastically providing commentary of the danmaku above to everyone not participating

 SHINMYOUMARU
> Are the others involved too far away or too risky for us to assess their conditions from our "current new position"?

> If none of them seem in need of assistance...Go Back into the Fray against Mima to Parry&Deflect&Enlarge Various Shots against her...and improve about alertness&reactiveness as soon and whenever we "are starting to notice we are leaving a noticeable dent upon her ,or otherwise her attention is shifting to our direction".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #513 on: March 18, 2023, 02:00:51 PM »
Been just a shade over a year, but...

> Mental recap of our abilities, as we understand them to this point.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #514 on: March 18, 2023, 08:03:14 PM »
// It's been over a year so there might be some things I've missed so let me know if that's the case!

> You can control both Seija and Shinmyoumaru in combat!

What you know:
> Evil Spirit Mima is most likely responsible for the destruction of the Hakurei Shrine and is currently fighting alongside Marisa and Yuuka in what looks like an attempt to stall for time.
> If the culprit is not apprehended by sunrise they win the competition!  It is currently near sunrise and the sun's rays are creeping down the mountain towards the Hakurei Shrine.
> A blonde haired doll who calls herself Iris has been running this competition so far.  She handed out these odd spell cards that appear blank at first sight but reveal information about their owner when held by them and ignite when held by anyone else.
> Reimu is preparing some kind of ritual in the distance that involves a large magic circle and many sealing talismans.
> The Scarlet Mansion residents are currently helping you fight off the mischievious trio.

What you have:
> Mysterious Spell Card: A spell card given to you by Shinmyoumaru.  You overheard earlier that they contain questionably obtained information on their owner, along with a snarky comment or two on their personality.  You haven't yet looked at yours though.
> Nimble Fabric: A rare cloak you can charge with magical energy to make yourself invulnerable to magic attacks.  It's not transparrent though so visibility and thus movement is quite restricted.
> Tengu's Training Camera: A camera used by Tengu journalists in training, it can automatically focus, adjust exposure and also has a timer.  These use a novel type of rewriteable magnetic film which can recall the last 4 pictures taken, making such cameras excellent for practicing photography.  Nevertheless it can still clear bullets in frame like any other Tengu camera.
> Miracle Mallet (Replica): Only you and Shinmyoumaru can tell the difference between the real Miracle Mallet and this perfect replica.  While it looks small and lacks miracle granting abilities, it can *certainly* deal magically enhanced blunt force trauma.
> You have more tools back home but only thought to bring the essentials as you didn't expect anything more than a handful of friendly danmaku matches.

What you can do:
> Cast an illusion where everything appears upside down - your trademark ability!
> Invert (swap) some more abstract concepts between yourself and others - which uses a lot of your magical energy to maintain.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #515 on: March 20, 2023, 09:44:39 AM »
> Are either of us currently actively engaged with any of the three enemies?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #516 on: March 21, 2023, 04:40:52 AM »
> Are either of us currently actively engaged with any of the three enemies?
> Seija is currently distracting Mima with a flurry of danmaku shots that have a nasty little surprise!  They reverse course once they travel past her, meaning she has to dodge from both sides!  The amanojaku has managed to score several hits on Mima, each causing her figure to momentarily flicker between her human-like form and a weaker ghostly form that looks like Myon.

> Shinmyoumaru was knocked far back by an attack and is taking a moment to reassess the situation from afar.  She's thinking about returning to the fight to parry and deflect danmaku back at Mima but hasn't committed to that action yet.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #517 on: March 22, 2023, 02:19:03 AM »
> Are our intrepid heroes aware of the current hit counts, given the rules are apparently three hits to win?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #518 on: March 22, 2023, 03:47:12 PM »
> Seija is currently distracting Mima with a flurry of danmaku shots that have a nasty little surprise!  They reverse course once they travel past her, meaning she has to dodge from both sides!  The amanojaku has managed to score several hits on Mima, each causing her figure to momentarily flicker between her human-like form and a weaker ghostly form that looks like Myon.

> Shinmyoumaru was knocked far back by an attack and is taking a moment to reassess the situation from afar.  She's thinking about returning to the fight to parry and deflect danmaku back at Mima but hasn't committed to that action yet.

SEIJIA
>Continue the "inverted assault" conscious to let a favourable  and covering angle for Shinmyoumaru re-entering the fray against Mima thus at the same re-doubling team efforts about covering each other , joining up again with her parrying+deflecting in order to further pressure Mima.

>For such or similar extens,also be prepared to quickly use "the proper tool" among the 3 at our disposal if the situation calls for such a support.

SHINMYOUMARU
>Gauge if the way is clear enough of threats to go back into the fray against Mima,and if so do so quickly,through an angle both gets you and Seijia more apt to cover each other, to supporting Seijia by re-entering such a fray against Mima by resuming parrying+deflecting whoever's danmaku back at her via the Miracle Mallet(real).

BOTH
>Be on guard,like the previous experience has taught, for "Mima's Reprisal Laser" whenever she aims to blast away our pressure and hits on her,but also do not get distracted for eventual " stray and not-so-stray shots "" invading this side of the 3-way duels.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 07:11:48 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

OkuuFallout

  • Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
    • 東方偽現実 〜 Cruelty of Verisimilar Existence - An in-progress Yukari fanfiction
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #519 on: March 22, 2023, 06:52:10 PM »
Been just a shade over a year, but...

//I've been wanting to see this go further for a while, I just didn't know how to respond. Thanks for starting this up again! ^_^ Now back to observing.

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #520 on: March 23, 2023, 03:05:51 AM »
// When controlling multiple characters some responses will be written in the third person (from the narrator's point of view) and might contain knowledge one or more characters don't have.
> Are our intrepid heroes aware of the current hit counts, given the rules are apparently three hits to win?
> Seija adamantly believes she's scored 2 hits on Mima
> Shinmyoumaru hasn't been keeping count...  How silly!

SEIJIA
>Continue the "inverted assault" conscious to let a favourable  and covering angle for Shinmyoumaru re-entering the fray against Mima thus at the same re-doubling team efforts about covering each other , joining up again with her parrying+deflecting in order to further pressure Mima.
> You continue the barrage of confusing direction switching particles!

>For such or similar extens,also be prepared to quickly use "the proper tool" among the 2 at our disposal if the situation calls for such a support.
> Seija currently has three "cheat items", the Nimble Fabric, the Tengu Training Camera and the Replica Miracle Mallet.
> You ponder using your "cheating tools" and decide to pull out the Tengu camera!  Upon seeing the stereotypical "old school" camera with it's massive flash bulb an idea forms in your head and aim the viewfinder towards Mima!

SHINMYOUMARU
>Gauge if the way is clear enough of threats to go back into the fray against Mima,and if so do so quickly,through an angle both gets you and Seijia more apt to cover each other, to supporting Seijia by re-entering such a fray against Mima by resuming parrying+deflecting whoever's danmaku back at her via the Miracle Mallet(replica).
> Seija is effectively covering two directions with her confusing reversing bullets and Patchouli is covering a third with intermittent fireball danmaku.  Therefore you decide to circle around to the side opposite Patchouli to effectively box the trio in!
> Using the Real Miracle Mallet (Seija has the replica) you deflect Patchouli's fireballs back towards the trio... but larger!  Not noticing you've recovered from Mima's counterattack the surprise giant fireballs score direct hits on Yuuka and Marisa!  Mima hears the two get hit and promptly dodges towards Seija where the reversed bullets are fewer and farther between.

BOTH
>Be on guard,like the previous experience has taught, for "Mima's Reprisal Laser" whenever she aims to blast away our pressure and hits on her,but also do not get distracted for eventual " stray and not-so-stray shots "" invading this side of the 3-way duels.
> You stay mindful of stray danmaku, luckily Patchouli's and Mima's danmaku are easy to distinguish!

//I've been wanting to see this go further for a while, I just didn't know how to respond. Thanks for starting this up again! ^_^ Now back to observing.
// Feel free to hop in any time!

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #521 on: March 23, 2023, 04:10:23 AM »
> How many times have our intrepid heroes been hit?
> Can we target specific people to be affected by our signature illusion? Or is it an area effect that effects everyone indiscriminately?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 04:13:08 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #522 on: March 23, 2023, 04:25:16 AM »
> How many times have our intrepid heroes been hit?
> Shinmyoumaru has been hit twice and Seija has had a few close calls

> Can we target specific people to be affected by our signature illusion? Or is it an area effect that effects everyone indiscriminately?
> It's an area effect.  As with all illusions everyone is affected differently; smarter opponents tend to be affected less and some are so simpleminded that they cannot begin to comprehend the nature of the attack and are thus unaffected!

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #523 on: March 23, 2023, 10:53:40 AM »
> How long does it take us to activate the illusion?
> Are there any bullets presently coming at either of us?
> Are there still bullets coming at our three opponents?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #524 on: March 23, 2023, 05:48:50 PM »
> How long does it take us to activate the illusion?
> You only need a moment to focus and it'll activate around you

> Are there any bullets presently coming at either of us?
> Just the odd stray bullet every now and then.  Mima and Yuuka appear to be primarily focused on Patchouli's fireball danmaku at the moment while Marisa practically telegraphs the target of her laser beam with over-the-top theatrics while casting them, giving you no trouble sidestepping away!

> Are there still bullets coming at our three opponents?
> You've got them boxed in with Seija effectively controlling two sides along with Patchouli and Shinmyoumaru covering the other two.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #525 on: March 23, 2023, 05:55:19 PM »
> Now's as good a time as any, then! Activate our illusion ability and flip 'em all! Disorient those jerks caught in the middle so they start running into things and getting knocked out!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #526 on: March 23, 2023, 07:36:34 PM »
> Now's as good a time as any, then! Activate our illusion ability and flip 'em all! Disorient those jerks caught in the middle so they start running into things and getting knocked out!
> Seeing an opportunity arise you channel your inner Amanojaku and cast your signature upside down illusion!  The mischievous trio along with Shinmyoumaru and Patchouli are all caught off guard, immediately losing their balance and throwing danmaku in all directions!  Upon hearing several hit sounds from the overly bright "cloud" of danmaku you cant help but grin deviously...

> You are no longer in control of Shinmyoumaru

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #527 on: March 23, 2023, 07:53:22 PM »
> Can we tell through the cloud who got demolished?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #528 on: March 24, 2023, 01:35:56 AM »
> Can we tell through the cloud who got demolished?
> As the cloud clears you spot everyone on the ground except Patchouli, who is covering her eyes with one hand and projecting a spherical "bubble" barrier with the other.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #529 on: March 24, 2023, 01:36:42 AM »
> ...Does that mean all three members of the opposing team wiped out?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #530 on: March 24, 2023, 01:40:21 AM »
> ...Does that mean all three members of the opposing team wiped out?
> It's A KNOCKOUT! (ding ding ding ding!)

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #531 on: March 24, 2023, 01:41:58 AM »
> Grin. We did it! We're a hero!
> ...Eww, we're a hero. Lose that grin immediately.
> Stop the illusion.
> Swoop down near Patchouli.
> "You can stop, Patchouli. It's over. They're out."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #532 on: March 24, 2023, 01:57:15 AM »
> Grin. We did it! We're a hero!
> ...Eww, we're a hero. Lose that grin immediately.
> You twirl around and strike a victorious pose! { Insert Final Fantasy 7 victory theme }
> ... and your inner Amanojaku promptly reverses any pleasant feelings you just had!  Tough luck...

> Stop the illusion.
> Swoop down near Patchouli.
> "You can stop, Patchouli. It's over. They're out."
> You break free of your inner conflict and stop the illusion, letting you feel a bit better!
> Patchouli cautiously lowers her arms and dispels the barrier surrounding her before asking "What just happened... ?"
> Both of you hear disgruntled whispers from the direction of your three opponents

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #533 on: March 24, 2023, 02:05:28 AM »
> "Let's just say there's more than one way to win a battle."
> Look over to our opponents to make sure they're not making any aggressive moves.
> If they're not, look over at Iris while gesturing at the fallen opponents.
> "There. Problem solved."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #534 on: March 24, 2023, 02:22:55 AM »
> "Let's just say there's more than one way to win a battle."
> Patchouli is skeptical "That was ... very effective and technically legal.  I question how much that embodies the spirit of danmaku though..."

> Look over to our opponents to make sure they're not making any aggressive moves.
> If they're not, look over at Iris while gesturing at the fallen opponents.
> "There. Problem solved."
> Yuuka comments on the weight of the unlucky magician that landed ontop of her
> Mima is flickering between her human and ghostly forms with a disappointed look

> Iris gets the hint and jumps ontop of Marisa, exclaiming "Y'all did it!  Just in the nick of time too!" as the sun's rays begin illuminating her
> She grins and points at the trio below her "You!  Outta here!  You failed!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #535 on: March 24, 2023, 02:28:16 AM »
> Find Shinmyoumaru and pick her up in our arms.
> To Patchouli: "Marisa's seen it before, so it's not like it's totally out of nowhere. Also, can we chat a bit later, in private?"
> To Iris: "So what now? Do I get something?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #536 on: March 24, 2023, 02:49:28 AM »
> Find Shinmyoumaru and pick her up in our arms.
> You spot Shinmyoumaru behind the trio looking around confused ... you can almost see the stars in her eyes!
> Upon noticing you she exclaims "We won!" before jumping into your arms

> To Patchouli: "Marisa's seen it before, so it's not like it's totally out of nowhere. Also, can we chat a bit later, in private?"
> "Certainly, I'm interested in learning more about whatever you just did"

> To Iris: "So what now? Do I get something?"
> She tilts her head and comments "Nah... you've just survived to the next round!  You gotta actually win the incident competition to win the prize!"
> Upon saying prize she pulls out a glowing red gem and tosses it into the air ... where moments later it bonks her in the head!
> Slightly annoyed she decides to balance it on her head since its too awkward to hold for a small doll

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #537 on: March 24, 2023, 02:53:23 AM »
> To Iris, with the slightest of grins: "Be careful showing that off around me. You never know when it might suddenly become something else."
> To Patchouli: "Sure. And I'm interested in learning more about you in general. You were a huge help just now."
> If we can free a hand to do so without dropping her, lightly ruffle Shinmyoumaru's hair.
> Where is Reimu, and what is she up to?
> Where is Youmu, and what is she up to?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 04:22:38 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #538 on: March 24, 2023, 04:16:02 AM »
> To Patchouli: "Sure. And I'm interested in learning more about you in general. You were a huge help just now."
> She smiles and ponders for a moment "I'd invite you to the Scarlet Mansion however this long night and duel has left me exhausted...  You could visit tomorrow though, knock on the front door and tell the maid you're looking to loan a book"

> To Iris, with the slightest of grins: "Be careful showing that off around me. You never know when it might suddenly become something else."
> The gem catches everyone's attention and a circle forms around Iris
> She enthusiastically explains "A long time ago Youkai roamed the world freely, until belief in the supernatural faded.  Faced with extinction or loss of their magical abilities a Youkai, a Magician and a Shrine Maiden came together to create what you all know as as Gensokyo!  A sacrifice had to be made and a bloodline of guardians was formed to protect this secret realm's barrier while a council of sages oversaw it's maintenance.  Unbeknownst to most however a third artifact was created as a result of the sacrifice that formed this world... a gem with the power to bestow upon it's owner immense magical power, enough to shatter the barrier itself if there ever was a dire need for it.  Legend says that the first Shrine Maiden's soul dwells within it and therefore it was named the Founder's Crystal!"

> Patchouli's eyes go wide and you hear everyone else whisper in awe at this revelation

> If we can free a hand to do so without dropping her, lightly ruffle Shinmyoumaru's hair.
> Shinmyoumaru playfully pokes you with her needle "sword" before straightening her hair again

> Where is Reimu, and what is she up to?
> Where is Youmu, and what is she up to?
> Reimu is intently staring at the gem balancing ontop of Iris' head whereas Youmu is eyeing it skeptically

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #539 on: March 24, 2023, 04:21:53 AM »
> To Iris: "...Touché. I respect the power move. Alright, lady, you've got our attentions."

>  Now that she's no longer sitting down, how is Patchouli's figure compared to ours (if we can tell without gawking)?
> To Patchouli, quieter: "Mmm...I was really hoping to at least host you tonight. What if I could get you hidden away from all the hustle and bustle so you could take a rest?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH