Author Topic: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers  (Read 15148 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2021, 01:48:22 AM »
>Try to put out the flames

>Try to track the magic of the zombies back to their source

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2021, 03:33:04 AM »
> Switch to our sword and shield, close in, and hack at the giant zombie's face! (Two-thirds of us have always wanted to be good at melee...)
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

DarkWitchClaire

  • the future is now
  • Gender: Female
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2021, 02:28:28 PM »
>Think of a way to sneak around the zombies.
>Ask Cirno to hold them off in the meantime.

Cybeast710

  • Lost And Found Again
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2021, 05:34:51 AM »
> Continue in our attempt to head as high up as possible. Surely the higher up we go, the more likely we'll find the bridge!

[5] AHA! A sign, saying 'to bridge!'

//Well didn't receive a yes or no so I'm just gonna do what I think you want me to do and edit if you correct me lol

(Desa)
>Has that SCV dude done anything yet?
>Keep an eye on that camera feed.
>Have some robo-knights give Fischl a tour.

(Fischl)
>Be given a tour of the ship by some robo-knights.

[3] Hrm. It's slowly building a Command Center. Might take a bit longer though. Like...2 more turns.
[4] Yep, the intruder is heading up with a purpose in their step now~
[1] Why is there an Egg Pawn here suddenly? // I have zero explanation, 1s do weird things.

> Finish your tea and put the book on one of the bookshelves. You don't normally get bored, but it looks like today is one of those rare days. Although, the peace is nice.
[2] Oh no, you spilled your tea!

>Try to put out the flames

>Try to track the magic of the zombies back to their source

[4] Flames. Out. Hooray!
[1] You miiiight want to deal with that huge boss zombie first, as it smashes a giant fist down onto you.

> Switch to our sword and shield, close in, and hack at the giant zombie's face! (Two-thirds of us have always wanted to be good at melee...)

[2] Well, you flail, and miss.

ZOMBIE TURN:

The Zombie attempts to crush Philosopher with the hand they've already slammed down... [4] And pin them!

>Think of a way to sneak around the zombies.
>Ask Cirno to hold them off in the meantime.


[5] Ah ha! That'll work! What? Say the plan? That always makes it fail!
[5] "Eat ice you...you...dummies!"

Boss health: 67/100.
He returns!

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2021, 06:31:40 AM »
> Ask Sakuya to help clean up.

> Something feels off... Try and relax a little. If that's possible, since your already as relaxed as you can possibly be.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #125 on: August 25, 2021, 06:40:13 AM »
(Desa)
>Build another one of those SCV guys to assist the first one.
>Ask the egg pawn where it came from.
>Prepare a table and tea for our potential guest.
>Gently ask Orin to break away from her catnip real quick and help out with the table thing

(Fischl)
>Implore our dear Oz to spread wide his wings of darkness such that his raven eyes may gaze beyond the encroaching void that dares to smother the unfortunate souls inhabiting this world, for is it not within our sacred duty as the Prinzessin der Verurteilung to lend assistance to our potential subjects? Furthermore, the information locked away behind this veil of mystery is surely to be beneficial to our current retinue.
>>Oz: "She means send me to scout out the darkness covering the mountain..."
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 06:44:18 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Kasu

  • Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
  • Gender: Male
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2021, 02:14:46 PM »
> Head in the direction the sign indicates!

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

DarkWitchClaire

  • the future is now
  • Gender: Female
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2021, 03:38:31 PM »
>Tell Cirno to continue freezing the zombie.
>Sneak around behind it and beat it with a baseball bat.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2021, 03:46:17 PM »
> Slice through the wrist of the hand holding Philosopher down! Even if humans shouldn't be here on the mountain, they don't deserve this!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2021, 05:31:59 PM »
>Have my Zashiki-Warashi half go Jojo and punch the zombie off my human body

>My human body tries to dig itself out from under the boss

Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #130 on: August 26, 2021, 04:02:19 PM »
>Grumble at the lack of fire to absorb.
>Help Philosopher get up from under the boss.

Cybeast710

  • Lost And Found Again
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #131 on: August 30, 2021, 08:05:13 AM »
Jesus Christ has it been FIVE days?!

Sorry, sorry!

My brother for WHATEVER REASON got me back into Final Fantasy XIV.

> Ask Sakuya to help clean up.

> Something feels off... Try and relax a little. If that's possible, since your already as relaxed as you can possibly be.

[3] She...acquiesces, but leaves, strangely.
[5] Haaaagh, relaxation...and sleepiness...

(Desa)
>Build another one of those SCV guys to assist the first one.
>Ask the egg pawn where it came from.
>Prepare a table and tea for our potential guest.
>Gently ask Orin to break away from her catnip real quick and help out with the table thing

(Fischl)
>Implore our dear Oz to spread wide his wings of darkness such that his raven eyes may gaze beyond the encroaching void that dares to smother the unfortunate souls inhabiting this world, for is it not within our sacred duty as the Prinzessin der Verurteilung to lend assistance to our potential subjects? Furthermore, the information locked away behind this veil of mystery is surely to be beneficial to our current retinue.
>>Oz: "She means send me to scout out the darkness covering the mountain..."

[4] "SCV good to go sir!"
[X]The Egg Pawn draws a gun on you!

Naturally, this voids the guest related actions.

[3] You're pretty sure this killer robot merits your current attention more.
> Head in the direction the sign indicates!

[5] Oooh~! You've reached the bridge, in time to see the Egg Pawn about to attack!

>Tell Cirno to continue freezing the zombie.
>Sneak around behind it and beat it with a baseball bat.

[5] "Gotcha!" The ice beam continues.
[2] You trip and fall while sneaking.

> Slice through the wrist of the hand holding Philosopher down! Even if humans shouldn't be here on the mountain, they don't deserve this!

[6] You slice through the wrist of the hand...and...across their back...our hero, ladies and gentlemen.

>Have my Zashiki-Warashi half go Jojo and punch the zombie off my human body

>My human body tries to dig itself out from under the boss

[6] It has JOJOed too well, and after punching the zombie off, it disappears like a Stand.
[2] Your human body is in immense pain from the triple tengu fusion's slash and refuses to move.

>Grumble at the lack of fire to absorb.
>Help Philosopher get up from under the boss.

[6] You help them up from under the boss...into the sky...? Hey, humans can fly, right? Reimu does.............. looney tunes animation

Boss HP: 48/100
He returns!

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #132 on: August 30, 2021, 08:42:50 AM »
> Odd. Try taking a nap, or think about other things.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 08:40:26 PM by AngryEclectus »
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

DarkWitchClaire

  • the future is now
  • Gender: Female
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #133 on: August 30, 2021, 02:53:27 PM »
>Roll to safety and resume my plan of bashing the zombie from behind.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #134 on: August 30, 2021, 04:41:51 PM »
> Issue an apology to Philosopher as the injured is carted off.
> Fly back up and stab the zombie in the face!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 05:25:48 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #135 on: August 30, 2021, 04:59:27 PM »
>"Nani?!"

>Spin forward and land on the boss with a kick

>Summon my youkai spirit to use lasers on the massive zombie

Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #136 on: August 30, 2021, 05:38:44 PM »
>Apologize for the impromptu flight test.
>Approach and grab the Giant Zombie.
>Then use Sacred Flame!

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2021, 09:12:45 PM »
Desa:
>If Orin is behind the egg pawn, give her a hand signal to pin it down.
>If not, hit the egg pawn with a taser.

Fischl:
>Call forth Oz such that his bolts of divine retribution may smite this metallic aggressor that dares to threaten the well being of our retinue!
>>(Oz: "She means summon me so I can zap it.")

Kasu

  • Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
  • Gender: Male
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2021, 10:57:31 PM »
> We sure walked into something crazy it seems. Attack the robot with our sword with all of the sun's incandescence!

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Cybeast710

  • Lost And Found Again
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2021, 05:33:16 PM »
The GM needs to stop looking at this thread at 2 AM and going "I'll respond in the morning."
> Odd. Try taking a nap, or think about other things.

[2] ...hmmm...maybe some more tea might help?

>Roll to safety and resume my plan of bashing the zombie from behind.
[2] You...just sorta lay there.

> Issue an apology to Philosopher as the injured is carted off.
> Fly back up and stab the zombie in the face!
[3] The dice are mean today. You fly back up towards the zombie, but... [5] The zombie smashes a fist into you!

>"Nani?!"

>Spin forward and land on the boss with a kick

>Summon my youkai spirit to use lasers on the massive zombie
[6] You have spun forward and smashed your foot through its massive head. ...You are also now stuck. A little help?
[5] CRITICAL HIT! The lasers slice through its right arm.

>Apologize for the impromptu flight test.
>Approach and grab the Giant Zombie.
>Then use Sacred Flame!
[5] You have grabbed the torso of the giant zombie, preventing it from taking another step.
[3] Erm...close enough?

Desa:
>If Orin is behind the egg pawn, give her a hand signal to pin it down.
>If not, hit the egg pawn with a taser.

Fischl:
>Call forth Oz such that his bolts of divine retribution may smite this metallic aggressor that dares to threaten the well being of our retinue!
>>(Oz: "She means summon me so I can zap it.")

[5] The egg pawn is destroyed. Seriously, it's an Eggman robot. It ain't sturdy. It's dead.
[X] The threat has been removed.

> We sure walked into something crazy it seems. Attack the robot with our sword with all of the sun's incandescence!
[X] The robot has been destroyed.

BOSS HP: 10/100
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 10:21:18 PM by Cybeast710 »
He returns!

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #140 on: September 04, 2021, 08:59:02 PM »
> Ask Sakuya for some more tea. Maybe she can add in some special herbs to help you sleep.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #141 on: September 04, 2021, 09:10:47 PM »
Desa:
>"Well that happened."
>Turn attention to the intruder.
>"So, what brings you to the Halberd? Are you here to join her ever-growing crew of quirky people?"


Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #142 on: September 04, 2021, 11:50:53 PM »
>Fill my empty pistol with faith and fire at the Giant Zombie

Kasu

  • Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
  • Gender: Male
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2021, 02:10:54 PM »
> Sheathe sword for the moment.
> "I was told this ship appeared after the darkness fell over the mountain, so I wished to see if it was an evil that had to be smitten with the righteous fires of the SUN."

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

DarkWitchClaire

  • the future is now
  • Gender: Female
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2021, 07:06:43 PM »
>Attempt to get up and resume my plan while the zombie is still distracted.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #145 on: September 05, 2021, 07:31:36 PM »
> Push back on the fist with the combined strength of three tengu!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #146 on: September 05, 2021, 09:17:59 PM »
>Keep up the flames! Rev it up!

Cybeast710

  • Lost And Found Again
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #147 on: September 07, 2021, 01:10:11 AM »
> Ask Sakuya for some more tea. Maybe she can add in some special herbs to help you sleep.

[4] You have obtained: Relaxing tea! You drink the tea, and you fall asleep...

As you dream...your mind casts over. You see the ship near the mountain, and you see the dark void where it used to be. Your consciousness swims through the void, passing over the battlefield with the enormous zombie, and approaches the castle in the distance...one which you swear resembles a story Remilia used to tell. Past that, you fly up and away, in time to see a flying fortress in the blackened sky, before you awaken...

Desa:
>"Well that happened."
>Turn attention to the intruder.
>"So, what brings you to the Halberd? Are you here to join her ever-growing crew of quirky people?"

Weeeell there's no roll here. :(

>Fill my empty pistol with faith and fire at the Giant Zombie

[2] Uh oh. Faith is in really short supply in this blighted landscape, it appears...you're still stuck, and you're...sinking.

> Sheathe sword for the moment.
> "I was told this ship appeared after the darkness fell over the mountain, so I wished to see if it was an evil that had to be smitten with the righteous fires of the SUN."

No roll here.

>Attempt to get up and resume my plan while the zombie is still distracted.

[1] ....uhhhh...naaaah. Ground comfy. You want to sleep.

> Push back on the fist with the combined strength of three tengu!

[1] ...wow, the combined strength is...not that good today! You're pounded into the ground!
You are stunned for 1 round.

>Keep up the flames! Rev it up!

[3] You killed the zombie! ...You also have probably burned Hamiya, Philosopher, and DarkWitchClaire, but...

STAGE 1 CLEAR!
He returns!

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2021, 01:33:03 AM »
> At least daydream about how good we look now, even if we can't move or do anything else.

(If this is voided via being stunned, that's fine.)
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Roll To Dodge: The Return Of The Crossovers
« Reply #149 on: September 07, 2021, 01:35:21 AM »
>"Huh it seems I don’t. . ."
>"Ahh, fire! Deliver me, God!"

>Pray for protection from the flames!
>My Zashiki-Warashi half tries to suck the heat from the flames!