~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!

CAVE is making a Touhou game

<< < (2/4) > >>

buchsen:
The favorite mobile game section is pretty scary, no more gachapon pls CAVE.

on less negative subjects, who'd you vote for in the characters you want to see, i'm fairly sure Sakuya is going to be in anyways, so i voted for Youmu, Reisen, and i really hope Toramaru Shou becomes playable in some way.

Who did you vote for in the questionnaire?

Suspicious person:

--- Quote from: buchsen on August 27, 2021, 09:16:05 PM ---on less negative subjects, who'd you vote for in the characters you want to see, i'm fairly sure Sakuya is going to be in anyways, so i voted for Youmu, Reisen, and i really hope Toramaru Shou becomes playable in some way.

Who did you vote for in the questionnaire?

--- End quote ---
Voted for Tenshi, Yukari, and Youmu

The playstyle of the regular non-Youmu playable girls won't probably be particularly exotic, so I'm more interested in seeing how characters that are less usual but not out of left field could be implemented. For example, a Tenshi whose options can defend her to a certain extent, a Yukari with gap gimmickes (beside screen teleport), and a Youmu.

If any of them do get implemented anyway.

easy_breezy:

--- Quote from: AngryEclectus on July 20, 2021, 07:14:24 AM ---CAVE and Touhou aren't exactly 2 words I would expect to be put in the same sentence.  It's a suprise, definitely, but that doesn
't mean it's bad! :cirnotan:

I also hope it's not a mobile game, because as much as some of those mobile games are great, like Lost Word, the games don't have as much recognition as you would expect. The most well known games are Lost Word and EoSD (Barely, it's more like the characters and music get recognized.)

But enough rambling!

:lend:

--- End quote ---
I doubt it would be on mobile. Steam is more plausible.

Reimu6:
is it a SHUMP or a game like LW or somehings?

Suspicious person:
https://gamebiz.jp/news/352975

While no details about the game is out, it is confirmed at the very least that CAVE is working together with Nada HD (whoever they are) to make a Touhou smartphone game.

So yeah, that ship's sailed so no use complaining about it. Out of all the smartphones games to be released, CAVE's announcement is about the only one that hasn't given us much info about what it's gonna be, not even some kind of PV nor even an illustration. Aside from the general consensus that it's probably gonna be a shmup kind-of game, there's no much detail to go aside from it coming out this year 2022.

Dunno much about these fellahs that the CAVE folks are working with, so can't speculate on what is gonna happen for this release.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version