Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Another  (Read 358080 times)

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #120 on: July 09, 2021, 03:07:07 AM »
>Naz

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2021, 03:29:35 AM »
>("Hmm... I won't pry this time. But please try to keep yourself out of trouble in the future. If something like this happens again, we may need to have a serious discussion regarding your privileges...")
>("Also, you're grounded.")

>"Ah. I assume you introduced yourself to Miss Reimu, then? Or did you just drag me through the ground in front of them?"
>Look to the women.
>"Also for whatever my shadow did, I sincerely apologize. She has been warned."
>Naz
> Your shadow doesn't respond.
> X Rumia waves your question to her off.
> "Apologies don't cut it..." One of the women speaks.
> "Whatever. Don't go blaming others that look similar. Not her fault. Nor mine." The other Rumia says.
> "Yeah yeah..."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2021, 03:54:54 AM »
>"It's the best I can offer given the circumstances, unfortunately. I honestly didn't even know anything was going on until I felt my shadow getting attacked."
>Glance at X.
>"So Miss Sanae is okay, right?"

« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2021, 04:17:26 AM »
>"Are you Sanae's family?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2021, 09:23:20 PM »
>"It's the best I can offer given the circumstances, unfortunately. I honestly didn't even know anything was going on until I felt my shadow getting attacked."
>Glance at X.
>"So Miss Sanae is okay, right?"
>"Are you Sanae's family?"
> "Yeah, she's fine.
> "We are." The two speaks.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #125 on: July 09, 2021, 09:29:22 PM »
>("Are you hurt at all, by the way? Sorry, I probably should've asked that first...")

>"Its nice to meet you then, though shame it wasn't under better circumstances."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2021, 04:44:44 AM »
>("Are you hurt at all, by the way? Sorry, I probably should've asked that first...")

>"Its nice to meet you then, though shame it wasn't under better circumstances."
> "I'm fine." Your shadow speaks up.

> "Bad foot to get off on... My name is Kanako. This is Suwako. We're the gods here."
> "Pretty childish ones at-"
> "Look, we're not heartless. Of course we'll retaliate this much when such a thing happens." Kanako speaks.
> "Yeah yeah, I'm just teasing. Here." X Rumia brings up some darkness on the ground, to which Sanae appears to rise out of. "Give her some space to maybe calm down from the whole you two going on a revenge rampage against us, since it's clear she didn't feel the same."
> "A-Ah." Sanae looks around.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2021, 04:53:04 AM »
>"I'm Rumia, though you probably already knew that from my twin."
>"Hi, Miss Sanae. Sorry we had to meet again under these circumstances. Are you okay? Also as I said to your family, I'm sorry for whatever my shadow did."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2021, 05:16:15 AM »
>"I'm Rumia, though you probably already knew that from my twin."
>"Hi, Miss Sanae. Sorry we had to meet again under these circumstances. Are you okay? Also as I said to your family, I'm sorry for whatever my shadow did."
> "Uh, shadow? Wait, that was only your shadow most of the time?" Sanae blinks.
> "Don't worry, we won't start becoming plentiful like fairies or anything. I don't plan to, at least." X Rumia assures.
>_

« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2021, 05:42:34 AM »
>Give Sanae a nod

>"Whoever sealed us would have a conniption over their part in this," Say to X.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2021, 05:45:49 AM »
>"Yeah, even though she's connected to me, my shadow is a separate person, think of it kinda like symbiosis in a way. I, personally, haven't seen you since you sent me off to Miss Reimu's shrine. Thank you so much for that, by the way."
>Speaking of which, recreate Contingency out of sight within the ground beneath us. Absorb darkness from the ground to refill any hunger this consumes.

Contingency:
>Head towards the Hakurei Shrine.

« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2021, 05:57:06 AM »
>Don't recreate Contingency
>Instead eat the darkness surrounding us
>Have our darkness reach underground and eat the darkness there

//We get bad fuel consumption with another body.
//We might try shadow spikes that continously feed

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2021, 05:59:58 AM »
>Give Sanae a nod

>"Whoever sealed us would have a conniption over their part in this," Say to X.
>"Yeah, even though she's connected to me, my shadow is a separate person, think of it kinda like symbiosis in a way. I, personally, haven't seen you since you sent me off to Miss Reimu's shrine. Thank you so much for that, by the way."
>Speaking of which, recreate Contingency out of sight within the ground beneath us. Absorb darkness from the ground to refill any hunger this consumes.

Contingency:
>Head towards the Hakurei Shrine.
>Don't recreate Contingency
>Instead eat the darkness surrounding us
>Have our darkness reach underground and eat the darkness there

//We get bad fuel consumption with another body.
//We might try shadow spikes that continously feed
> "I'd like to see them try." X Rumia smirks a bit. I'm getting a surprise ready for them, in case they ever try again.
> "Ah. So that's how long." Sanae replies.

> You decide against creating another self, and instead, just start taking in darkness from underground.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2021, 06:02:50 AM »
>"I was actually considering dropping by to say hi before this whole fiasco happened..."
>"So how have you been?"
>Use the darkness we ate to recreate Contingency below us.

Contingency:
>Head to the Hakurei Shrine.

//We were fine with two bodies. Besides, always helps to have a fallback body in case something goes horribly wrong.

« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2021, 06:08:25 AM »
>Does Contingency use a lot of energy in shadow form?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #135 on: July 10, 2021, 06:59:26 AM »
>"I was actually considering dropping by to say hi before this whole fiasco happened..."
>"So how have you been?"
>Use the darkness we ate to recreate Contingency below us.

Contingency:
>Head to the Hakurei Shrine.

//We were fine with two bodies. Besides, always helps to have a fallback body in case something goes horribly wrong.
>Does Contingency use a lot of energy in shadow form?

> It does seem to. Even being sealed didn't get hungry as quickly as you have been getting recently.

> "Uh well... almost dying, being glad I'm part goddess, still not getting the answer to what that darkness thing was, wondering if anything else crazy happened..."
> "Ah, that darkness thing was just her getting back into control after being unsealed." X Rumia answers.

> You start for the Hakurei Shrine.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #136 on: July 10, 2021, 07:16:25 AM »
>"Ah yeah, if you're talking about the darkness covering the Hakurei Shrine earlier today then sis pretty much explained it. "
>"W-Wait, what?! Almost dying!?"

Contingency:
>Head to the Hakurei Shrine path and emerge at the top of the steps.
>Look around.

« Reply #137 on: July 10, 2021, 07:24:16 AM »
>"If you are talking about the darkness covering the other shrine. . ."
>"I was also asleep for most of it."

Contingency:
>Consume darkness while we're going to the shrine.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #138 on: July 10, 2021, 08:20:49 AM »
>"Ah yeah, if you're talking about the darkness covering the Hakurei Shrine earlier today then sis pretty much explained it. "
>"W-Wait, what?! Almost dying!?"

Contingency:
>Head to the Hakurei Shrine path and emerge at the top of the steps.
>Look around.
>"If you are talking about the darkness covering the other shrine. . ."
>"I was also asleep for most of it."

Contingency:
>Consume darkness while we're going to the shrine.
> "Yeah. Sanae almost died." Suwako speaks, unhappily.
> "I see you've already practically moved on and are heading back. Hope they haven't left yet. Good luck dealing with your hunger through this." X Rumia speaks, then dives into the ground...
> "Heading back?" The two gods question.

> You arrive at the Hakurei Shrine, not having gained much due to the speed you traveled.
> Though no one seems to be immediately here.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #139 on: July 10, 2021, 08:46:49 AM »
Prime:
>"I'm sending a portion of my mass back to the Hakurei Shrine. Since I assume when sis moved me here I was still directly in front of Miss Reimu and Miss Marisa so I should probably let at least one of them know I'm okay, as well as apologizing for effectively ditching them."
>"Also I don't know why she thought I was moving on from this, I can multitask..."
>Pout a bit, before giving Sanae a concerned look.
>"Anyway, are you okay? I didn't realize that whatever happened was that serious..."

>("I stand by what I said earlier in that I wasn't going to pry for details, by the way. However, that is my decision. I cannot control whether or not they end up disclosing what happened on their on volition. Please understand.")
>("Anyway you're still not in trouble, regardless of what happens.")

Contingency:
>Head down the shrine path.
>Knock politely on the door if we don't see either of them on the way.

« Reply #140 on: July 10, 2021, 09:04:27 AM »
>Naz

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #141 on: July 10, 2021, 09:46:37 PM »
> "I'd rather not. It wasn't my proudest moment. And don't worry about it." Your shadow responds.

> "You already know a bit of feeling darkness. You'll get back to it." X Rumia says. "And I brought you. Let's just say, your shadow's done worse than me just holding Sanae for the opportunity to duel them."
> It appears to be nighttime...
> You'd guess she used the spellcards you know already...
>_

Prime:
>"I'm sending a portion of my mass back to the Hakurei Shrine. Since I assume when sis moved me here I was still directly in front of Miss Reimu and Miss Marisa so I should probably let at least one of them know I'm okay, as well as apologizing for effectively ditching them."
>"Also I don't know why she thought I was moving on from this, I can multitask..."
>"Anyway, are you okay? I didn't realize that whatever happened was that serious..."

>("I stand by what I said earlier in that I wasn't going to pry for details, by the way. However, that is my decision. I cannot control whether or not they end up disclosing what happened on their on volition. Please understand.")

Contingency:

> ( If you were here...did you sense a bit of the same painful sensation from here in the direction of the Mansion as well ,and,more importantly is it all "cured" now?)

> Could we re-locate or remember  exactly where that "bit of the same painful sensation" had been "echoing" from around the Mansion ?

> Is X Rumia heading for the Hakurei Shrine,or already arrived at,as well or instead somewhere else?Can we "familiarize"with each other "shadow-travel corridors or courses or pathways"?

// X Rumia reassured she has already taking care of that but virtuous  caution would not hurt,on the contrary... //

> Bow head and shoulders in a humble display of forgiveness and sigh with genuine remorse.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #142 on: July 10, 2021, 10:24:15 PM »
> ( If you were here...did you sense a bit of the same painful sensation from here in the direction of the Mansion as well ,and,more importantly is it all "cured" now?)
>Don't say this.
// We did not recieve any information about what direction the pain came from.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #143 on: July 11, 2021, 01:04:55 AM »
Prime:

Contingency:
>Naz

> Could we re-locate or remember  exactly where that "bit of the same painful sensation" had been "echoing" from around the Mansion ?

> Is X Rumia heading for the Hakurei Shrine,or already arrived at,as well or instead somewhere else?Can we "familiarize"with each other "shadow-travel corridors or courses or pathways"?

// X Rumia reassured she has already taking care of that but virtuous  caution would not hurt,on the contrary... //

> Bow head and shoulders in a humble display of forgiveness and sigh with genuine remorse.
>Don't say this.
// We did not recieve any information about what direction the pain came from.

> "Whatever happens, happens." You imagine your shadow shrugs.

> "I'm fine. Don't worry about it." Sanae says.
> "Yeah, I doubt she is worrying. Because we surely have more important things to do, and are standing around here with you to deal with what's happening while we have countless other selves happily gaining more faith." Suwako speaks, as she starts towards the shrine interior's entrance. "Gods can split themselves freely, so why waste time treating this seriously when we could be multitasking? She's probably used to this."
> "S-"
> "We don't want to hear it. You'll only worsen the situation." Kanako interrupts Sanae, following Suwako, at least until she starts down the mountain instead.

> You know on the Hakurei Shrine's door.
> No response.

> You can't tell where X Rumia is. Maybe she's too far?

> You only remember the loss being from the Scarlet Devil Mansion from what you recall. That, or somewhere around it.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #144 on: July 11, 2021, 01:19:25 AM »
Prime:
>Wince.
>"Whatever my shadow did really soured their opinion of me, didn't it...? Anyway, seriously, are you okay? You told me you almost died!"
>Did pre-seal self have any plans for dealing with potential attacks from angry gods?

Contingency:
>Walk around the shrine looking for one or both of them. Do not enter the interior.

« Reply #145 on: July 11, 2021, 01:53:30 AM »
>Have we ever had a first meeting like this where we were hated for something we didn't do or didn't know we did?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #146 on: July 11, 2021, 02:22:46 AM »
Prime:
>Wince.
>"Whatever my shadow did really soured their opinion of me, didn't it...? Anyway, seriously, are you okay? You told me you almost died!"
>Did pre-seal self have any plans for dealing with potential attacks from angry gods?

Contingency:
>Walk around the shrine looking for one or both of them. Do not enter the interior.
>Have we ever had a first meeting like this where we were hated for something we didn't do or didn't know we did?
> You don't recall. Ah, there were a couple of people believing you made the scarlet mist incident with your darkness. Not many though, which feels a bit like an insult...

> "I'm really okay. But if I had to guess, they feel disrespected for you not giving this all of your attention. And maybe you saying you didn't realize it was "that serious"."

> You search around the Hakurei shrine... Neither of them seem to be around, however.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #147 on: July 11, 2021, 02:36:41 AM »
Prime:
>"I didn't mean to imply that I wasn't giving this all of my attention. Being a sorta-hivemind is kinda a new thing for me... As for the other thing I genuinely didn't know it was a life-or-death matter until you said so. Sis stopped Miss Suwako from saying something earlier, plus Shadow would prefer not to talk about what happened so I honestly don't know all the details. But yeah, sorry if I seemed disrespectful in anyway."

Contingency:
>Wait patiently on the shrine porch.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #148 on: July 11, 2021, 02:41:44 AM »
Prime:
>"I didn't mean to imply that I wasn't giving this all of my attention. Being a sorta-hivemind is kinda a new thing for me... As for the other thing I genuinely didn't know it was a life-or-death matter until you said so. Sis stopped Miss Suwako from saying something earlier, plus Shadow would prefer not to talk about what happened so I honestly don't know all the details. But yeah, sorry if I seemed disrespectful in anyway."

Contingency:
>Wait patiently on the shrine porch.
> "I did almost die, but it was because of an unintended accident." Sanae explains.
> "That was refreshing." You hear... Kogasa, you believe.
> "Eh? How'd you get back in the lake!? Weren't you inside?" Sanae questions.
> "That's also refreshing. Not as good as that chocolate was, though."

> You wait...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #149 on: July 11, 2021, 02:48:23 AM »
Prime:
>"...So you mean my Shadow didn't hurt you, or...?"
>"Oh, and, hi... um... Kogasa, right?"