Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Another  (Read 73831 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2021, 07:08:34 AM »
Prime:
>Is Reimu out? If not, knock politely on the shrine door.

Contingency:
>"Alright, catch you later then. Feel free to seek me out if you're up for some sisterly bonding or just want to catch up. Where are you going to be staying, anyway? Are you just going to wander Gensokyo?"
>Ponder.
>"Actually, what should we do if we needed to get into contact with one another for whatever reason?"
> You've only now reached it.
> Reimu seems to be outside. With Marisa, and the male Shingyoku.

> "Hm... How about you ask Reimu to make a very weak seal to hold some of my darkness. You still have the bit I left with you so you wouldn't just be starving and eating dirt or something. I can get my own since I still have that darkness you sent out to chase those animals. Then just tear it free. Probably something that can only be used once. ...That is if you can even tell where your own darkness is from afar."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2021, 07:22:30 AM »
Prime:
>"Hello everyone!"
>Wave as we approach.
>Make sure we don't drop the fish as we do this.

Contingency:
>"Hmm... Well I can try to see if I can sense it right now."
>Attempt to sense the bit of darkness EX took from us within her, without physically touching her.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2021, 11:05:59 AM »
Prime:
>"Hello everyone!"
>Wave as we approach.
>Make sure we don't drop the fish as we do this.

Contingency:
>"Hmm... Well I can try to see if I can sense it right now."
>Attempt to sense the bit of darkness EX took from us within her, without physically touching her.
> "Ah. Took you long enough." Marisa speaks.
> "There was no incident, so there's no need to gather at my shrine." Reimu says.
> "So, in our time dealing with the occurrence at the forest, have you dealt with the spirit invading your shrine?" Shingyoku asks. "If not, is it perhaps due to needing more help?"
> "No. I'm capable. I just haven't been bothered enough."
> "If that's so, I'll be taking my leave." The man stands up.

> You feel for your darkness. And do note that it seems to be ahead of you.
> "An alternative to needing to eat more would be to stop using more bodies. You can't expect a wonderful dessert every time you burn all of your energy following a bird or cat."
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2021, 07:02:04 PM »
Prime:
>Shrug
>"Fishing takes time."

>"Ehh, but I brought food."

>Turn Shingyoku
>"If you're departing then may we meet again under better circumstances."

Contingency:
>"That's a fair point."
>"Do you know a way to 'teleport' through the shadows?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2021, 08:44:00 PM »
Prime:
>"Plus it was kinda urgent. I didn't want to report here on an empty stomach, which would've been a bad idea."

Contingency:
>"I really only intend to operate this extra body in the long term anyway. Just in case something bad happens to the other one."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2021, 11:37:29 PM »
Prime:
>Shrug
>"Fishing takes time."

>"Ehh, but I brought food."

>Turn Shingyoku
>"If you're departing then may we meet again under better circumstances."

Contingency:
>"That's a fair point."
>"Do you know a way to 'teleport' through the shadows?"
Prime:
>"Plus it was kinda urgent. I didn't want to report here on an empty stomach, which would've been a bad idea."

Contingency:
>"I really only intend to operate this extra body in the long term anyway. Just in case something bad happens to the other one."
> "Hardly much time since I left and you already need to eat more, huh?" Marisa questions.
> "Indeed." Shingyoku replies.

> "Not without my darkness already being there."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2021, 11:55:50 PM »
Prime:
>"I probably spent more energy than I expected trying to probe that thing covering the forest. It's kind of embarrassing now that I think about it."
>Can we sense the distinct fragment of darkness that is X's within us?

Contingency:
>"Well it was worth asking."
>Can we sense the location of our main body from here?

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2021, 12:28:35 AM »
>Naz

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2021, 03:13:48 AM »
Prime:
>"I probably spent more energy than I expected trying to probe that thing covering the forest. It's kind of embarrassing now that I think about it."
>Can we sense the distinct fragment of darkness that is X's within us?

Contingency:
>"Well it was worth asking."
>Can we sense the location of our main body from here?
>Naz
> You can tell something a bit off about your darkness. But not much, nor which part of it specifically.

> You can.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2021, 03:19:55 AM »
Prime:
>"So... I guess you guys filled in Miss Reimu already?"
>Concentrate on that feeling of offness. Try to isolate it. (With our senses of course, don't physically try to isolate it with our darkness. Don't want to give sis the wrong impression.)

Contingency:
>Can we sense the safe feeling of offness in X's direction? Without having to physically touch her with our own darkness?

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2021, 03:24:37 AM »
Prime:
>"Do you want to cook or preserve this fish?"
>Heft the fish up for emphasis

>Do we know of the area of Gensokyo that outsiders tend to appear?
->If so send a blob of shadow in that direction

>Can we feel X's location?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2021, 03:46:41 AM »
Prime:
>"So... I guess you guys filled in Miss Reimu already?"
>Concentrate on that feeling of offness. Try to isolate it. (With our senses of course, don't physically try to isolate it with our darkness. Don't want to give sis the wrong impression.)

Contingency:
>Can we sense the safe feeling of offness in X's direction? Without having to physically touch her with our own darkness?
Prime:
>"Do you want to cook or preserve this fish?"
>Heft the fish up for emphasis

>Do we know of the area of Gensokyo that outsiders tend to appear?
->If so send a blob of shadow in that direction

>Can we feel X's location?
> "We have."
> "Not really hungry right now, so..." Reimu replies.

> You try to concentrate on the off feeling, but focus doesn't seem to be your strongest point, especially now with so much going on around you.

> You don't really know where outsiders would frequent.

> You can't feel X's location. Nor that feeling from her.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2021, 04:01:16 AM »
Prime:
>"So how do you normally preserve food?"

>What ways do we know to preserve meat?

Contingency:
>"Before I go, how do we find each other again?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2021, 04:10:50 AM »
Prime:
>"So how do you normally preserve food?"

>What ways do we know to preserve meat?

Contingency:
>"Before I go, how do we find each other again?"
> "I don't have any ways." Reimu admits.
> Marisa shrugs. "I think Sanae has some."

> You don't...

> "Gensokyo isn't that big. You can find a way." The other Rumia sinks into the ground.
> You feel a part of your darkness... vanish, quite painfully at that. Differently than if X Rumia just took from you from what you recall of that.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2021, 04:38:04 AM »
Prime:
>"Well, time to experiment and see if my darkness can do so. I can always grab some fresh ones for us later if it doesn't work out."
>Absorb the fish into our "internal storage" but don't actually consume them.
>How big of a loss was it?
>Was the part that vanished the part that felt odd?
>Can we still feel shadow's presence?

Contingency:
>Send our global pain reaction to be expressed by this body alone rather than having Prime show any indication of being hurt.
>"Ow... Well, if you're still listening, then good luck with your own agenda, sis."
>Absorb some of the darkness within the ground immediately below our feet to compensate for the loss, do so only after Prime reports whether or not the feeling of oddness is still there.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2021, 05:53:01 AM »
Prime:
>"Well, time to experiment and see if my darkness can do so. I can always grab some fresh ones for us later if it doesn't work out."
>Absorb the fish into our "internal storage" but don't actually consume them.
>How big of a loss was it?
>Was the part that vanished the part that felt odd?
>Can we still feel shadow's presence?

Contingency:
>Send our global pain reaction to be expressed by this body alone rather than having Prime show any indication of being hurt.
>"Ow... Well, if you're still listening, then good luck with your own agenda, sis."
>Absorb some of the darkness within the ground immediately below our feet to compensate for the loss, do so only after Prime reports whether or not the feeling of oddness is still there.
> You eat, but don't actually eat, the fish.
> It wasn't too much, but something like this hasn't really happened before.
> It was not.
> Yes, but not near you.

> It's a bit too late and sudden to have done such...
> You take in some of the darkness near you, not making up for all of it...
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2021, 05:58:51 AM »
Prime:
>Well hopefully we didn't outwardly express noticeable pain on our end.
>What direction do we sense Shadow in? The Mountain again?
>Can we communicate with her at a distance or only when she's attached to us.
>"Now to see if that works. Anyway, while I'm here do you have anything you want me to do, Miss Reimu?"

Contingency:
>Was our loss roughly equivalent to that which X took from us to get our attention? It might've been her completing the separation if so.
>Take some more then.

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2021, 06:04:39 AM »
>Think about the consequences of stealing part of a person's shadow minus the extermination.

Contingency:
>Sink into the ground
>Eat some darkness

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2021, 06:25:27 AM »
Prime:
>Well hopefully we didn't outwardly express noticeable pain on our end.
>What direction do we sense Shadow in? The Mountain again?
>Can we communicate with her at a distance or only when she's attached to us.
>"Now to see if that works. Anyway, while I'm here do you have anything you want me to do, Miss Reimu?"

Contingency:
>Was our loss roughly equivalent to that which X took from us to get our attention? It might've been her completing the separation if so.
>Take some more then.
>Think about the consequences of stealing part of a person's shadow minus the extermination.

Contingency:
>Sink into the ground
>Eat some darkness
> Yes. Though a bit in the Scarlet Devil Mansion too.
> The former of the two seems to get dulled. Immensely. Like being destroyed but not... Sealed, perhaps?
> A bit of that sensation starts to be felt near the mansion as well.
> You can from a distance.
> "No, not really right now. It's thankfully been quiet." Reimu replies.

> If it's bothersome enough to them, they could hunt you down, maybe.

> It was not.
> You sink into the ground and take more darkness to compensate.
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2021, 06:38:36 AM »
>("Shadow, what is happening and happened?")

>Do we think we could make a duplicate or minion out of someone's shadow?

>Is Contingency consuming very much energy?

>"OK then.  If you need anything just ask."
>"Take care then."

>Head towards the human village

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2021, 06:47:52 AM »
>Was the loss greater or less than what X took then?

Prime:
>Don't head to the human village just yet.
>"I'll pop back later if you need me. Or I can leave a tiny body here if you want if you need me earlier. Which would you prefer? If you don't want the pocket-sized body, then is there any time that will be convenient for you?"
>Is it our darkness that feels like it's being sealed or is it our connection to Shadow? Neither?

//We might need to go to the SDM or the Mountain depending on what's happening.
//Also we can probably get away with leaving a pocket/chibi Rumia behind considering we can sustain off of ambient darkness and because it won't have much upkeep because its small. Plus it would be temporary.

Contingency:
>Leave the ground once we've had our fill.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 06:54:42 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2021, 07:22:59 AM »
>("Shadow, what is happening and happened?")

>Do we think we could make a duplicate or minion out of someone's shadow?

>Is Contingency consuming very much energy?

>"OK then.  If you need anything just ask."
>"Take care then."

>Head towards the human village
>Was the loss greater or less than what X took then?

Prime:
>Don't head to the human village just yet.
>"I'll pop back later if you need me. Or I can leave a tiny body here if you want if you need me earlier. Which would you prefer? If you don't want the pocket-sized body, then is there any time that will be convenient for you?"
>Is it our darkness that feels like it's being sealed or is it our connection to Shadow? Neither?

//We might need to go to the SDM or the Mountain depending on what's happening.
//Also we can probably get away with leaving a pocket/chibi Rumia behind considering we can sustain off of ambient darkness and because it won't have much upkeep because its small. Plus it would be temporary.

Contingency:
>Leave the ground once we've had our fill.

> Your shadow does not seem to respond.

> You're not sure if you could make a duplicate or minion out of someone else's shadow.
> You do get hungrier with her around, so you believe so.

> This loss has been more than what she took when you were trying to hunt animals.

> Reimu shrugs.
> "Hang on." She speaks, looking you up and down. "Did you tick anyone off recently?"
> Your darkness and you both feel fine. It just seems to be issues with your shadow.

> You emerge from underground.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2021, 07:30:17 AM »
Prime:
>("...Shadow?")
>Feel worried for our shadow's safety.
>"Eh? Why do you ask?"

Contingency:
>Does the portion of our shadow in the SDM or the mountain seem larger (factoring in the alleged seal if we can, or based on knowledge prior to the seal otherwise.)? One might be X's given what she said about generating her own shadow.
>Can we tell if the mountain presence of the shadow was near Sanae's Shrine or not?

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2021, 08:07:43 AM »
Prime:
>"No."

>Raise our pointer finger
>"Wait, there was Chen."
>" Why do you ask?"

Contingency:
>Pop underground
>Head to the nearest location of our shadow
>Consume darkness on our way

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2021, 09:08:17 AM »
Prime:
>("...Shadow?")
>Feel worried for our shadow's safety.
>"Eh? Why do you ask?"

Contingency:
>Does the portion of our shadow in the SDM or the mountain seem larger (factoring in the alleged seal if we can, or based on knowledge prior to the seal otherwise.)? One might be X's given what she said about generating her own shadow.
>Can we tell if the mountain presence of the shadow was near Sanae's Shrine or not?
Prime:
>"No."

>Raise our pointer finger
>"Wait, there was Chen."
>" Why do you ask?"

Contingency:
>Pop underground
>Head to the nearest location of our shadow
>Consume darkness on our way
> Still no response.

> "Chen? Mm, obviously not. You'd be more affected if she got Yukari to do anything. No it just seems like someone cursed you or something." Reimu speaks.

> Your shadow doesn't seem larger.
> You believe it was near Sanae's Shrine.
> You believe the mansion and lake is closer, thus, start there.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2021, 09:11:39 AM »
Prime:
>Raise an eyebrow
>"Cursed?  Why do you think I'm cursed?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2021, 09:17:25 AM »
> Your shadow doesn't seem larger.
>Larger, as in the context of: We sensed our shadow in two places, was one of those sensations "larger"/stronger/etc. than the other at the time? (Factoring in the alleged seal, or, if not possible, what we felt in the moment prior to the dulling.)
----------
Prime:
>Frown.
>"How so?"

Contingency:
>Belay that order and head to Sanae's Shrine through the darkness within the ground instead.
>Pop up somewhere out of the way where we won't be seen -- ideally on or near the shrine path -- and calmly head for the front of the shrine.
>Make sure we're in our small form when we do so.

//We started feeling the feeling from the Mountain presence first. The problem likely originated from there.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 09:21:35 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2021, 10:04:08 AM »
Prime:
>Raise an eyebrow
>"Cursed?  Why do you think I'm cursed?"
>Larger, as in the context of: We sensed our shadow in two places, was one of those sensations "larger"/stronger/etc. than the other at the time? (Factoring in the alleged seal, or, if not possible, what we felt in the moment prior to the dulling.)
----------
Prime:
>Frown.
>"How so?"

Contingency:
>Belay that order and head to Sanae's Shrine through the darkness within the ground instead.
>Pop up somewhere out of the way where we won't be seen -- ideally on or near the shrine path -- and calmly head for the front of the shrine.
>Make sure we're in our small form when we do so.

//We started feeling the feeling from the Mountain presence first. The problem likely originated from there.


> You can't tell the difference between the two.

> "It feels like it. Not really like a seal."
> "Your cheat technique aching to get rid of it?" Marisa questions.
> "I'm wondering why they're there in the first place.

> You stop and instead, head for Sanae's shrine instead.
> Though you're interrupted midway there by... darkness you can't pass through?
> "Wow you're self destructive. Do I have to babysit you everywhere?" You hear X!Rumia. "Your shadow's in a pickle right now, and trying to see what it is yourself is just gonna get you in the same situation. You really don't wanna get involved in this, so... shoo. Oh and don't worry about the mansion either. I was just coming from there to deal with this. Things are fine there."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2021, 10:32:36 AM »
Prime:
>Shingyoku already left, right?
>"I'm wondering that too..."

Contingency:
>"Huh. I had a feeling one of the sensations might've been your piece of Shadow. Anyway, I'm well aware of the potential risks: If something bad happened to this body that it couldn't escape from, then I'll just dissolve it."
>"Also she's my shadow, so it's only fair that I come to her aid if she's in trouble. If you don't think I can handle it on my own, then at least let me help you, sis. She still technically belongs to both of us at the moment, after all."

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2021, 10:44:07 AM »
Prime:
>"Is that so?"
>Frown

>"Cheat technique?"


>Wait, where is our ribbon
->Get the ribbon and examine it