~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center
Which Touhou are You? (Updated)
<< < (2/2)
SerenaOculis:

--- Quote ---Closest Match: Kasen Ibaraki
--- End quote ---
I never would've compared myself to her... Maybe I should read the manga?

--- Quote ---Runner-Up: Suika Ibuki
--- End quote ---
Haha. Yes. Entirely accurate. There's a reason why she's my profile picture on Twitter and was for a while on Discord.
lonemaestro:
Thanks for taking the time to do those y'all. I appreciate all the feedback you can give. Really, the amount of care put into some of Touhou's characterization is unexpected given that it's just a shm'up game. But having a bunch of folks reading into these characters the same way I am only means I'm not actually reading too much into it after all haha.

Ah right, posting mine as well:

More Open than Specialized.
More Headstrong than Flexible.
More Knowledgeable than Innocent.
More Isolationist than Intervening.
More Harmonious than Utilitarian.

Closest match: Yukari
Runner-up: Yuyuko

I'm actually kind of flattered.

--- Quote from: Tengukami on June 14, 2021, 02:30:45 PM ---Wow, looks like I need to read more of the manga!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: SerenaOculis on June 18, 2021, 02:01:22 PM ---I never would've compared myself to her... Maybe I should read the manga?

--- End quote ---
I'll admit, I've only read a handful of chapters of WaHH but I figured that combined with her limited amount of in-game lines would be enough to craft a personality profile.

--- Quote from: Goomba98 on June 14, 2021, 10:47:45 PM ---It bugs me how Byakuren's hair doesn't have the purple gradient it's supposed to have

--- End quote ---
Yeah that was an oversight on my end. I missed that detail and only gave it just a tiny amount of gradient cause (probably) I got lazy with the palette.

--- Quote from: Goomba98 on June 14, 2021, 10:47:45 PM ---her bio mentions that "being overwhelmed can leave her traumatized" which reminded me heavily how I got traumatized by raocow's reactions towards a certain other Issun-boshi inspired character in a game he played somewhat recently...

--- End quote ---
I don't actually know about this so I'm missing some context. This is giving off ungood vibes so I do hope you were able to move past this.

--- Quote from: WitheringFlowerCrown on June 15, 2021, 12:04:24 AM ---In this case "Innocent" and "Knowledgeable" refers to how easily you take in or believe new information (Innocence) instead of relying on your existing knowledge-base (Knowledgeable).

--- End quote ---
Yeah, this metric is supposed to be a combo of how deep (and broad) someone's knowledge is and their ability to put new things into context. It seemed straightforward to me at first but I'm just realizing now that it's kind of shaky. Welp.

--- Quote from: WitheringFlowerCrown on June 15, 2021, 12:04:24 AM ---I'd also like to note that there is only a slight deviation between me getting this, or Satori and Patchouli.

--- End quote ---
ZUN really likes this character archetype doesn't he? Quiet and judgemental having standards.

--- Quote from: AngryEclectus on June 15, 2021, 01:48:15 AM ---Never would have compared myself to Yukari, though! :cirnotan:

--- End quote ---
Gensokyo is yours to own. Nbd. Join the club!
hina10:
My results:
* More Specialized than Open.
* More Headstrong than Flexible.
* More Knowledgeable than Innocent.
* More Isolationist than Intervening.
* More Utilitarian than Harmonious.Closest match: Satori Komeiji
Runner-up: Patchouli Knowledge

Yeah I'll have to agree a little. Although still, I think that Satori is much more reserved than me.
kurzov:

--- Quote ---You are:
* More Specialized than Open.
* More Headstrong than Flexible.
* More Innocent than Knowledgeable.
* More Isolationist than Intervening.
* More Harmonious than Utilitarian.

Closest Match: Mononobe no Futo
Second Match: Shinmyoumaru Sukuna
--- End quote ---

Huh. Hm, okay, I guess that makes sense.
Never played a lick of TD nor reached Sukuna in DDC, ever, perhaps I should get on the ball with that.
Discofreezer:
I'm new here, and I thought this post looks interesting, so I took the funny quiz:

--- Quote ---You are:
    More Specialized than Open.
    More Headstrong than Flexible.
    Neither Innocent nor Knowledgeable.
    Neither Isolationist nor Intervening.
    More Utilitarian than Harmonious.

Closest Match: Satori Komeiji
Second Match: Toyosatomimi no Miko
--- End quote ---

Not exactly a fan of Miko (nor would I prefer to compare myself to her), but whatever. Definitely don't enjoy being called "not knowledgeable", which I imagine was somewhat in part due to my one response regarding joke/innuendo recognition. Oh well. Satori's cool though.

Anyways, I'm not to familiar with forums or the like, but hello to you all!
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version