Author Topic: Do you have any touhou fan friends that you have lost contact for years now?  (Read 7388 times)

Cookiestar

• i love aya, i will marry her
    • touhoufaggotXD#0873
i was looking through old threads that where from 2009 and really loved how innocent people were back then and it reminded me of one my touhou friend fans i met on facebook years ago (met him in 2008) he was the one who introduced me to touhou when i was posting weird stuff in my wall. and pretty much now his account was deleted for a reason i do not know. how i missed him and i wish i could contact him again, i wonder if he still likes touhou? does he still remember me?
and most importantly
do any of you have a similar experience?
 :meiling:
ill always remember you, Slick88 (i forgot the rest of his name ithink it was like sucker or smthng)

Hieda no Mukyu

• Eastern philology in limbo
  • Supporter of public library space manipulation
    • And her mind is a beacon in the veil of the night
I made most of my early Tōhō friends offline, at conventions, then kept up the connections either via web forums or by phone.

Sure, many of them are gone now. Most I think I could reach if I put enough time and energy into it.

But life is life
And things will change
Like scenes upon an actor’s stage
Tomorrow comes today
For all we know

(Lyrics by Thirsty Merc, known to me thanks to a Patchouli-themed Youtube slideshow.)

It sometimes happens that I reconnect with a long-lost friend. Those are good moments, if rare.

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
i was looking through old threads that where from 2009 and really loved how innocent people were back then and it reminded me of one my touhou friend fans i met on facebook years ago (met him in 2008) he was the one who introduced me to touhou when i was posting weird stuff in my wall. and pretty much now his account was deleted for a reason i do not know. how i missed him and i wish i could contact him again, i wonder if he still likes touhou? does he still remember me?
and most importantly
do any of you have a similar experience?
 :meiling:
ill always remember you, Slick88 (i forgot the rest of his name ithink it was like sucker or smthng)
(THANKS A LOT FOR THIS THRED CONTENT  :extend: :fullpower: !These CAPS are for highlighting,navigating,do not be put-off or similar,pretty please).
(Nothing  is meant as victimizing,reproachful,misleading to Anyone;forgive and correct me if I am at fault ).

INNOCENCE in INNOCENT FRIENDSHIPS  (and INNOCENT FRESHNESS ,JOY , CREATIVITY,EARNESTESS and all properly related)...! That is  1 of THE MOST IMPORTANT VIRTUE(S) in everyone with fair chances of being THE MOST .

Be as it is for you (and Cookiestar and certainly lots of others from 2006-007-008-009 and parts of 2005-010-011; Far-East) are able "and be at peace a good deal",not a great deal since there is still the/your weight-down of " loss ",distancing,partly-melancholic-like nostalgia :you had a Good Touhou/Toho (Project) Friendship,Intercessor,Helper-Through...with presently ,so to visualize," embers,kindlings,longings" ANDeventual experiences for rebuilding/building anew&strengthening.

Be as it is Many " Touhou-ers","undefined" or "shy" or "cautiuos-cautious" and have had "only Beginner-Still Touhou&Related Connection " or None Truly so"willing to be friendly&open&steady ,striving for no imposing ,no obsessing,without fake promises, well-balancing/prioritizing,

P.S. I had Google +(Plus) ""Touhou Friend (Touhou Friendly Connection Beginner-Still)"" :
" Watatsuki Yorihime " ( w/ a Colored Face Avatar of Her from Silent Sinner in Blue Manga Ver.)  :bigpower:

Indeed...Here I am (on this thread and posting at least)Among those "Many Touhou-ers...only Beginner-Still TH&REL Connection " here I am ,for the most part,mainly by "foruming&link-going-by-foruming ( moderately on MotK V 2 somehow ,better on MotK V3),on the "online/pen-online only (cirmustances explained further down"(also comparing with the "I made most of my Early Toubou Friends offline,at Convention Meetings then Kept up Connections online by "" Hieda no Mukyu"" ...

This since "My Knowingly(Unknowingly had been from June 2010) Touhou Beginning"(from End Of July and August Beginnings in the ) regarding Touhou Project (& Crossovers & Compatible & Community Potentials ); I have always lived in Central ITAly where/when there are to be found ,regular ,relative and indirect, interest, symphaty,and referencing but "some",limited,scattered,"hidden".

I made most of my early Tōhō friends offline, at conventions, then kept up the connections either via web forums or by phone.

Sure, many of them are gone now. Most I think I could reach if I put enough time and energy into it.

But life is life
And things will change
Like scenes upon an actor’s stage
Tomorrow comes today
For all we know

(Lyrics by Thirsty Merc, known to me thanks to a Patchouli-themed Youtube slideshow.)

It sometimes happens that I reconnect with a long-lost friend. Those are good moments, if rare.

:spell: etter Experience+ Outlook than  " Cookiestar" and especially mine ; good for you and I am content for you,also hoping many others are so , I am also fairly inspired to "Better Friendly Connection whenever the reciprocating possibility" !
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

lonemaestro

• a.k.a. kurantoB
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • kurantoB
    • kurantob.itch.io
First true Touhou community I was in was on fanfiction.net (I go by "Lone Maestro" there), but it wasn't really a community insofar as most interactions were limited to you reviewing/favoriting my stories and me reviewing/favoriting yours. Probably the most concentrated repository of dedicated Touhou literature I've seen, and plenty of neat writing. Being the naive, lonely college kid I was, I viewed some people there as having true friend potential but it just seemed like all of us collectively moved on at some point. Welp.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary.
    • Steam
For one reason or another, I think a lot of us have moved on to new things and have largely left Touhou behind.  As for me, I haven't really paid attention to what's going on with the Touhou series for a long while, and I've since moved on to the Fate series (mostly due to FGO) and Hololive.