~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center
Which Touhou are You? (Updated)
(1/2) > >>
lonemaestro:
Continued from old thread: https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=20805.0

Link: https://which-touhou-2.uk.r.appspot.com

One of my pet projects that I've started years ago. An online personality quiz that matches you (or attempts to) to a Touhou girl who's most similar to you in terms of character traits. You might remember this from my post in MotK years ago, but this one is up to date and has quite a few changes. Here are the new specs:

* 31 character possibilities
* New criteria for whether or not a character belongs in the pool
* Revised character bios and descriptions, all of them freely accessible
* Revised method for calculating personality metrics from quiz answers
* Original art
* Japanese language option
The overwhelming response from the last quiz blew me away, and I hope you enjoy this one as well!
Tengukami:
Kasen?!

Wow, looks like I need to read more of the manga!
Goomba98:
Before I actually do the quiz, I just want to say that it bugs me how Byakuren's hair doesn't have the purple gradient it's supposed to have (which ZUN has confirmed is natural and is not a lighting effect, since you can still see it in sprites where she doesn't have the scroll).

But I decided to do the quiz anyway, and I ended up with the following results:

--- Quote ---You are:
Neither Specialized nor Open.
More Headstrong than Flexible.
More Innocent than Knowledgeable.
More Isolationist than Intervening.
More Utilitarian than Harmonious.

Closest Match: Fujiwara no Mokou

Runner-Up: Shinmyoumaru Sukuna
--- End quote ---

First off, it's weird that innocent and knowledgeable seem to be on opposite ends of a spectrum, as I never thought they were mutually exclusive, and I always thought of myself as super-knowledgeable (at least regarding things I find interesting).

But anyway, I thought it was super-awesome that I got Mokou! She is one of my favorite characters not just because she's badass, but also because I can really identify with her personality (yet I was still surprised I got her).

I also thought it's neat that Shinmy was my runner-up, because her bio mentions that "being overwhelmed can leave her traumatized" which reminded me heavily how I got traumatized by raocow's reactions towards a certain other Issun-boshi inspired character in a game he played somewhat recently...
WitheringFlowerCrown:

--- Quote from: Goomba98 on June 14, 2021, 10:47:45 PM ---...First off, it's weird that innocent and knowledgeable seem to be on opposite ends of a spectrum, as I never thought they were mutually exclusive, and I always thought of myself as super-knowledgeable (at least regarding things I find interesting)...

--- End quote ---

In this case "Innocent" and "Knowledgeable" refers to how easily you take in or believe new information (Innocence) instead of relying on your existing knowledge-base (Knowledgeable). You might already know this, but some people don't.

But enough poking in other people's business. My Results:

--- Quote from: Which Touhou Am I? ---You Are:
More Specialized than Open.
Neither Headstrong nor Flexible.
Neither Innocent nor Knowledgeable.
More Isolationist than Intervening.
More Utilitarian than Harmonious.

Closest Match: Alice Margatroid
Runner-Up: Fujiwara no Mokou
--- End quote ---
This was surprisingly accurate. I do usually like to keep things in the order they should be, I don't initiate conversation often, and I do call out bouts of (perceived) incompetence when I can. (Alice)
I do believe respect isn't something arbitrarily given, especially if you just have a title. I have also been told that I'm blunt and hurtful (though I don't mean to be) with my words, usually while I'm explaining how someone was incompetent and made a mistake. (Mokou)
I'd also like to note that there is only a slight deviation between me getting this, or Satori and Patchouli.
AngryEclectus:

--- Quote ---You are:
More Open than Specialized.
More Headstrong than Flexible.
More Knowledgeable than Innocent.
Neither Isolationist nor Intervening.
More Harmonious than Utilitarian.

Closest Match: Yukari Yakumo
Runner-Up: Byakuren Hijiri

--- End quote ---

This was fun! The results felt... Somewhat accurate, I guess? Never would have compared myself to Yukari, though! :cirnotan:
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version