~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade

SMT/Persona Thread - Probably Wasn't Actually on V2 Edition

(1/4) > >>

WishMakers:
You know, it took me a long time to realize "hey, I'm not sure if MotK ever had an SMT thread" so what better time to start than now?
If you have anything to discuss regarding anything SMT (yes, even Persona) it's all welcome here!

I've personally started Nocturne for the first time a couple months ago, and I've been playing SMT Dx2 on my trusty Android ever since ExPorygon roped me into it and it's been pretty fun.  Masakado is OP.
Anyone else have any experience with the series?

T-A-C:
Waiting to hear more news about SMTV, trying to remember if we heard anything about it since around the time of the Switch launch. Most recent game I played in the series would have been Strange Journey Redux on the 3DS.

Pywackett-Barchetta:
Blew through P5, P3, and P4 last year (in that order), and now I've mainly got P4: Dancing to get to. I'm pleasantly surprised what a good epilogue it is! Sure, the music's great, and it's fun (not quite as thrilling as the same songs on the Maimai Finale cabinet where you can really physically get into it), but it actually does a really good job on the narrative focus so far, letting different characters take the lead and showing the lessons they learned actually being applied to their lives post-P4, rather than the usual frustrating loss of character development when the crossovers and such jump backwards.

hyorinryu:
Just finished Persona 5. I went in blind and I want to play it again, but I think I almost burned myself out.

Daiya:

--- Quote from: T-A-C on February 25, 2020, 08:01:12 PM ---Waiting to hear more news about SMTV, trying to remember if we heard anything about it since around the time of the Switch launch. Most recent game I played in the series would have been Strange Journey Redux on the 3DS.

--- End quote ---
pretty much in the same boat. glad they're taking their time with V,  but a little bit of news would be reassuring. till then, thinking of hitting up the original sj soon. redux seems good, but i don't like the art style as much unfortunately

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version