Author Topic: An Out of Context Incident  (Read 14983 times)

Re: An Out of Context Incident
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2021, 10:50:20 PM »
>What is our opinion on killing fairies? Are we indifferent, or against it by nature?
>You're indifferent.
->Sidhe and fairies are both fae but aren't the same 'species'*.

*Quotes because magic allows lineages that normally shouldn't exist

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2021, 10:56:02 PM »
>Can our cloaking spell extend to Marisa?
>Can we muffle sounds?
>How much energy would it take to do so in either case?

« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2021, 12:27:24 AM »
>Can our cloaking spell extend to Marisa?
>Can we muffle sounds?
>How much energy would it take to do so in either case?
>You've never made another invisible, but you believe you can
>Yes. 

>The invisibility you have no idea, a glamour would cost 1 to use it on Marisa and maintain it, and muffling noise would cost 1 energy per person.

« Reply #153 on: October 16, 2021, 01:57:05 PM »
>"What if we mix approaches?"
>"I could use Glamour to make myself look like a regular fairy maid and approach."
>"Then you can be... yourself, and blast them before rushing in. And I move in after, with any number of excuses. Like 'chasing' you."
>"This allows me more time, and allows you to follow your usual instincts. A good start, is it not?"

« Reply #154 on: October 21, 2021, 09:25:49 AM »
>"It should work. Plenty of fairies get in my way to get out of work."

>Marisa nods to herself, "Yep, some of them come looking for me, some pop themselves, and others hide.  If ya get lost then just follow one of the fairy maids."

>The witch's eyes move from you back to the yard, "You'll hafta make sure none of them see ya coming in.  Ready?"

« Reply #155 on: October 26, 2021, 03:16:23 PM »
>"A Mix of Invisibility to get into position, then Glamour should do it."
>"I'll use Invisibility, rush to the statues to hide myself. Then use Glamour and emerge as you rush in."
>"I'm ready."

« Reply #156 on: October 27, 2021, 06:27:08 AM »
>Marisa straddles her broom

>You are thrown off you feet and onto your back
->Pain throbs through your body momentarily
-->You can see through bottom of the bush and the ground Marisa and the fairies.

>All the fairies scream in surprise
->The fairies near the flowers dive into the beds.  The screams from the fairies from the hedge maze turn from shock to delight as they charge the witch.

>Several balls of light flash into existence in Marisa's hand before the orbs rush into the fairies and explode leaving a shimmering powder where a small humanoid had been.  Soon Marisa disappears from sight.

« Reply #157 on: November 08, 2021, 09:13:47 PM »
>Recover. That broom has the blowback of an RPG mixed with the speed of a Motorcycle!

>Follow the plan
>>Activate invisibility to approach the statues for a blind-spot.
>>>Glamour to make ourselves look like a fairy maid. Should be easy, just our current body in the maid's uniform.

>'Chase' (Read: Follow) Marisa.

« Reply #158 on: November 15, 2021, 10:30:08 PM »
//Sorry for the delay

>With a gentle push of your spirit your form vanishes from sight. Your body silently floats over the bush and to the statue.
>Dazed fairies push themselves out of the flowerbeds.  The lawn near the maze glitters from the new coat of fairy dust

>The surviving fairies go back to their work except for a few surviving fairies that were working on the hedge.  They pay you no mind as you cross the yard and hop through an open window.

>The house has a thick scarlet carpet and walls adored with old electric lights.  Doors line the hallway you found yourself in.

>As your following the glitter you are tackled from behind to the floor by a larger being.  A much bigger fairy maid has sat herself down on you.

>"I caught her!" The maid yells.  The shuffle of feet sound from behind doors.

« Reply #159 on: November 23, 2021, 05:30:02 PM »
>"W-wait! The Black-white intruder might get away! Why are you sitting on me?!"
>Try to get out from under the fairy maid.

« Reply #160 on: November 23, 2021, 06:14:36 PM »
>You squirm and wiggle a few inches out from underneath the larger fairy.

>"Nice try, but. . ."
->The maid's hand slides through your hair

>"Oh, uh. . .you aren't that fairy.  Sorry. . ."
>The fairy maid gets up with a red face and an uneasy smile.

« Reply #161 on: November 24, 2021, 11:05:11 AM »
>"Which fairy are you talking about? Sorry, I'm a bit out of the loop."
>"Are we dealing with multiple intruders in one day? I would rather prioritise the witch."
>Look at the trail of glitter, if it starts disappearing then continue the chase.

« Reply #162 on: November 25, 2021, 11:27:34 AM »
>"The fairy who stole the name May. She was calling herself Mayrisa."

>Stealing a name.  Mayrisa either made the person unable to use that name for themselves or stole all the traits that made them unique.

>"Oh, you must be new.  That's why I didn't recognize you. No, I thought you might be the fairy.  I don't think we can win Miss Patchouli's prize,  but I can help you if you want."

>The glitter seems to be staying.

« Reply #163 on: November 25, 2021, 10:41:48 PM »
>"...Ah, I see."
>>Ogle Examine the large fairy. Anything that stands out apart from her size?

>"Let's walk, or rather fly, and talk."
>>Follow the fairy dust/glitter.
>>"So, could you give me more information about the 'stolen name' situation? I might need a reminder."

« Reply #164 on: November 27, 2021, 04:57:29 AM »
>The larger fairy looks older than your current form, her wings are too small, and she has very curly black hair.  She could be in her early adolescence.
>A necklace adorns the fairy's neck and she has earrings unlike the fairies you've seen since waking up.

>The maid nods and walks after you.
>"You have to work here awhile before you hear about it.  So, the fairy was nameless and ran into an outsider."

>The fairy raises a hand, "It didn't go the way anyone would expect.  Seeing the outsider got her curious and the two talked, but eventually the fairy got jealous and killed the outsider before stealing the outsider's name: May."

>She shakes her head, "Disgusting, but not the worst."

>"She came. . ." The maid's face turned red while her body shook. "She came here and practiced martial arts with Meiling.  That fairy started to call herself Mayling!" From the fairy's mouth came a grinding noise of teeth.