~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

An Out of Context Incident

<< < (51/51)

Philosopher:
>There are a lot of youkai Europe.  You've been to various youkai villages.
->The Great Revival brought back numerous Youkai and humans.

>"Bit surprised about there being human supremacist"

>"Yeah, she's got red hair in pig tails.  There's supposed to be a lot more of them."

OkuuFallout:
>"As far as I know, Gensokyo is a very unusual but important place for youkai, as they can live side-by-side with humans here. Out there though, humans are a lot more snobbish and violent, thinking they are the superior species and that all others are inferior, which even you, as a human yourself, could probably admit that that is not true."

>"So I assume that the Great Revival will be catastrophic to not only the shinigami, but perhaps even Gensokyo itself?"

Philosopher:
>Marisa snorts at your comment. "That actually sounds like the youkai here."

>"It sounds like the shinigami all took a break at the same time.  Still probably something I should look into later."
->"Actually how did you not fade after coming back? Yukari said that most youkai can't survive in the outside world anymore."

OkuuFallout:
>"No offense, but on the physical level, humans are generally weaker than us fairies and youkai. But what they lack in physical ability, they have the brains and technology to overpower most of us."
>>"Not all of the humans from my time are like what I described, though. There are quite a few that are very kind towards us, despite not being obligated to."

>"I'm not quite sure what you mean. Why would I fade? I just exist, the same as humans do. Is there something I don't know?"

OkuuFallout:
>*Noticing their silence, we look up at the sky and say, "Excuse me, Mr. Phil, I understand you haven't responded in a while, but when you see this, could you perhaps stop this awkward silence? Thank you in advance."

*This is not a canon response, obviously.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version