~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

An Out of Context Incident

<< < (3/51) > >>

Philosopher:
>The voice sounds like a young girl's.
->You would say a teenager.

>It sounds similar to Chinese, but you shouldn't be able understand it as clearly as you do.

>"Bird of the night. . . Eat human. . ." Are some of lyrics you could hear.

Evil_Nazgul0616:
//So what hair color should we pick?

>Is the purple haired fairy also speaking in this oriental language we can somehow understand?
>Do we have an irish accent?
>"...Who?"
>Wait, it's the year 2261 and we were killed with a sword? Don't humans have way less archaic tools at their disposal, or did the one that killed us just have an appreciation for classics?
>Actually, considering the fact that we're supposed to be dead, wonder if the afterlife is supposed to be this odd.

Evil_Nazgul0616:
//edited.

Philosopher:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 15, 2021, 11:04:15 PM ---//So what hair color should we pick?

>Is the purple haired fairy also speaking in this oriental language we can somehow understand?
>Do we have an irish accent?
>"...Who?"
>Wait, it's the year 2261 and we were killed with a sword? Don't humans have way less archaic tools at their disposal, or did the one that killed us just have an appreciation for classics?
>Actually, considering the fact that we're supposed to be dead, wonder if the afterlife is supposed to be this odd.

--- End quote ---
>She is.

>You actually have an English accent in normal circumstances though when your tired or stressed it changes into an Irish one.

>The purple haired fairy rolls her eyes, "You know.  She always turns tag into freeze tag."
>Noticing the lack of recognition on your face she jerks a thumb at a fairy relaxing in the shade while dangling her legs in the water.
>"She's an icy fairy like Chilly.  Looks like Cirno's reflection."

>The 'ice' fairy's eyes snap open, "Don't name me!"

>It was 1608 when he killed you.
>When you came back in 2055, humanity had things such as heat seaking bullets and iron golems.

>Pondering on the afterlife you don't think it should be this weird.
>It really depends on which afterlife you go to and if you peaked a god's interest
>You haven't heard of changing into a fairy before.

Evil_Nazgul0616:
>So we've presumably died twice?

>"...I see. Pardon me, but would you be able to tell me where I am? I'm a bit lost."
>Are we speaking in english?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version