Author Topic: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace  (Read 126122 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #180 on: June 19, 2021, 10:38:12 PM »
>Back away and observe with interest

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #181 on: June 19, 2021, 11:02:02 PM »
>Back away and observe with interest
> You back away from Kaguya.
> Shingyoku gets a bit closer, before stomping the ground... but nothing seems to happen with such.
> She stomps a second time with less force, though this time, the ground cracks and crumbles, rising up into dust as Kaguya falls down the newly made hole below.
> "Ah, she got her to move!" One of the fairies points out.
>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #182 on: June 22, 2021, 10:51:10 PM »
> You back away from Kaguya.
> Shingyoku gets a bit closer, before stomping the ground... but nothing seems to happen with such.
> She stomps a second time with less force, though this time, the ground cracks and crumbles, rising up into dust as Kaguya falls down the newly made hole below.
> "Ah, she got her to move!" One of the fairies points out.
>_

>Answer the fairy :" She did indeed".

> Ask Shingyouu : " Shall we try to approach her down there,then?"

> If she answers positive,go as well,but if she does negative,wait for Shingyoku's confirmation or a prompt by Kaguya and then go.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #183 on: June 23, 2021, 08:24:21 AM »
>Answer the fairy :" She did indeed".

> Ask Shingyouu : " Shall we try to approach her down there,then?"

> If she answers positive,go as well,but if she does negative,wait for Shingyoku's confirmation or a prompt by Kaguya and then go.
> "Feel free to."
> You feel like you've done something, but you're not sure what...
> You start to float down the hole, finding Kaguya sitting against the wall below.
> "Seriously? They're digging this close to the mansion too?" Kaguya speaks in an annoyed tone. "Oh... Guests?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #184 on: June 23, 2021, 08:40:14 AM »
>Bow apologetically.
>"Greetings, Miss Houraisan. I apologize for the sudden -- and somewhat rude -- interruption, but it was very important that we got your attention. Before you ask, we already tried less extreme methods to try and talk to you -- or anyone else in Eientei for that matter -- but they didn't work. The situation is a bit complicated, you see..."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2021, 05:36:15 AM »
>Bow apologetically.
>"Greetings, Miss Houraisan. I apologize for the sudden -- and somewhat rude -- interruption, but it was very important that we got your attention. Before you ask, we already tried less extreme methods to try and talk to you -- or anyone else in Eientei for that matter -- but they didn't work. The situation is a bit complicated, you see..."
> "Situation? What situation? Holes in the ground or something?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #186 on: June 25, 2021, 05:41:59 AM »
>Shake our head.
>"If only... Miss Houraisan, are you aware that the entire Bamboo Forest seems to be trapped in some sort of temporal anomaly?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #187 on: June 25, 2021, 06:30:13 AM »
>Shake our head.
>"If only... Miss Houraisan, are you aware that the entire Bamboo Forest seems to be trapped in some sort of temporal anomaly?"
> "...No? Since when?"
>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #188 on: June 25, 2021, 08:41:46 AM »
// Alright then  :extend:, "Back to TH(e) Future <<->> Present ! " extended  :extend: as well to ;) :) Any Good Participant & Viewers & "linkers" Present in-Board ;) :)  //
> "Feel free to."
> You feel like you've done something, but you're not sure what...
> You start to float down the hole, finding Kaguya sitting against the wall below.
> "Seriously? They're digging this close to the mansion too?" Kaguya speaks in an annoyed tone. "Oh... Guests?"
>_
>Bow apologetically.

// "Wordy and Detaily" since these lines are meant,well they are kind-of striving to,to work also as " Possibile & No-Push reciprocity and with complementing counsels",as well as...

//...as trying again in cooperating to enlighten+link through https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=225.200 (page 5,the next-to-last-one, is chosen) 2nd Quest out of the Current Triplet  - ( "1st Transit-Quest and 2nd one"")  "Immortal Quest - Ageless Nemesis  (KAGUYA'S with there the NPC-Support of 1."Eirin The  :cirnotan: :fullpower:  Bio-Power Experimentative Bio-Power Scientist,2.Reisen's,3.Tewi's N) " -   and the Here Now - ( "2nd Transit-Quest and 3rd Quest")  "Sakuya Quest - ALTERNATIVE GRACE "  .

> Go also for an Harmonious  Balance of addressing of the "Miss Kaguya" with "Lady Kaguya" ,after some re-acquaintance through and under  :cirnotan:  Host Grounds; might-be-better by" First Acquaintance Plus a Warm Example of a Try for  '  The New Guests" , we could  be alternating with

> Please,since Kaguya is  "Freshly Aware back in her Senses and 'Comunional 'Instances of Time-Flow AND Actual Interactivity"...
 Patiently go about "   Revealing So Far the Recurring Bamboo Forest,but Especially Eientei's, Eternity-Like Time Loops Mini-Incident " , ALL THE WHILE TIME do not risk True Delays ," lest :bigpower:+Power+  :fullpower: Relapses" .

> Hold on and try to discern that "You feel like you've done something, but you're not sure what..." : feels/feelings Something/somethings...alike OR unlike...
"yearn" or "indifference" or "interest" ; "commonality" or "uncommonality" ,; "nostalgia" or "novelty" or "recurrence"  ; "duty " or "training" or " talent" ;

> "Guests :who is "guest-joining of the " of the other 4 near-side or far-side  :point:by the Lunar Sea Banks leading to The Lunar Capital Fields :power: by Kaguya?

> Signs/Marks/Inklings in " this in-earth respite hole"  belonging,or else not to so to Tunneling...due to Digger Rabbit Youkai,Eientei-Related  :meiling:Mansion   :cirnotan: fairly likely?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 11:10:44 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #189 on: June 25, 2021, 09:42:05 AM »
// Alright then  :extend:, "Back to TH(e) Future <<->> Present ! " extended  :extend: as well to ;) :) Any Good Participant & Viewers & "linkers" Present in-Board ;) :)  //
// "Wordy and Detaily" since these lines are meant,well they are kind-of striving to,to work also as " Possibile & No-Push reciprocity and with complementing counsels",as well as...

//...as trying again in cooperating to enlighten+link through https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=225.200 (page 5,the next-to-last-one, is chosen) 2nd Quest out of the Current Triplet  - ( "1st Transit-Quest and 2nd one"")  "Immortal Quest - Ageless Nemesis  (KAGUYA'S with there the NPC-Support of 1."Eirin The  :cirnotan: :fullpower:  Bio-Power Experimentative Bio-Power Scientist,2.Reisen's,3.Tewi's N) " -   and the Here Now - ( "2nd Transit-Quest and 3rd Quest")  "Sakuya Quest - ALTERNATIVE GRACE "  .

> Go also for an Harmonious  Balance of addressing of the "Miss Kaguya" with "Lady Kaguya" ,after some re-acquaintance through and under  :cirnotan:  Host Grounds; might-be-better by" First Acquaintance Plus a Warm Example of a Try for  '  The New Guests" , we could  be alternating with

> Please,since Kaguya is  "Freshly Aware back in her Senses and 'Comunional 'Instances of Time-Flow AND Actual Interactivity"...
 Patiently go about "   Revealing So Far the Recurring Bamboo Forest,but Especially Eientei's, Eternity-Like Time Loops Mini-Incident " , ALL THE WHILE TIME do not risk True Delays ," lest :bigpower:+Power+  :fullpower: Relapses" .

> Hold on and try to discern that "You feel like you've done something, but you're not sure what..." : feels/feelings Something/somethings...alike OR unlike...
"yearn" or "indifference" or "interest" ; "commonality" or "uncommonality" ,; "nostalgia" or "novelty" or "recurrence"  ; "duty " or "training" or " talent" ;

> "Guests :who is "guest-joining of the " of the other 4 near-side or far-side  :point:by the Lunar Sea Banks leading to The Lunar Capital Fields :power: by Kaguya?

> Signs/Marks/Inklings in " this in-earth respite hole"  belonging,or else not to so to Tunneling...due to Digger Rabbit Youkai,Eientei-Related  :meiling:Mansion   :cirnotan: fairly likely?
> You explain to Kaguya about things within the forest and Eientei looping their actions.
> "A time loop? I'd rather not be stuck in one my entire life... That's a boring way to go. But this is different right? Otherwise I'd probably have some code word for you to tell myself when it loops again... Or you'd have already answered this question before I even asked."
> You dwell on that feeling, and it seems like it could've been your ability being used. Though, you don't see anyone stopped or slowed much...
> "Oh. This is probably all my fault then. Well, mostly mine... Let me stop this." Kaguya stands back up.

> The hole you and Kaguya stand in seems like a pit that was dug out by a strong laser or something. It's too straight vertically to be a tunnel, and there's nothing in the surroundings that would aid in believing such...
> There's not even any loose bits of the ground below from the hole being created in the first place. It's as if the ground previously making up this hole just ceased to exist.

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #190 on: June 25, 2021, 11:10:15 AM »

// Parenti and 1st Quest out of the "Triplet" and nearly-seamlesslyi (choose the definitions honestand  freely) transit/child/tied "Rumia Quest - Innocent Quest(Thread Completed) //

> You explain to Kaguya about things within the forest and Eientei looping their actions.
> "A time loop? I'd rather not be stuck in one my entire life... That's a boring way to go. But this is different right? Otherwise I'd probably have some code word for you to tell myself when it loops again... Or you'd have already answered this question before I even asked."
> You dwell on that feeling, and it seems like it could've been your ability being used. Though, you don't see anyone stopped or slowed much...
> "Oh. This is probably all my fault then. Well, mostly mine... Let me stop this." Kaguya stands back up.

> The hole you and Kaguya stand in seems like a pit that was dug out by a strong laser or something. It's too straight vertically to be a tunnel, and there's nothing in the surroundings that would aid in believing such...
> There's not even any loose bits of the ground below from the hole being created in the first place. It's as if the ground previously making up this hole just ceased to exist.

//(  Oh, Attempting&Rendering for Highlighting with pauses so to pick out later on).... The Importance about Sakuya's mostly-unconscious (and more likely) "recentcontinuous. openee... seemingly an Ability Step-Up+Honing (People within a Mostly-Focus-Marked Zone? )
 while also the Straightforward Power Display, by (DISTINGUISH NOTE: Bigger Practical Test&Release  Sealing-Oriented, Suspicion-Nurtured, BUT STILL in a...  Harmony-Seeking Equilibrium together, however distant, barrier-ed out and shown un-communicating, to " Male Joint-Sealed Priest-like! ! Shingyoku  ) this " Female Joint-Sealed-  Kishin!,! Shingyoku"... //

« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 12:01:15 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #191 on: June 26, 2021, 05:47:36 AM »
>"Would you like some help out of this hole?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #192 on: June 26, 2021, 06:01:49 AM »

// Parenti and 1st Quest out of the "Triplet" and nearly-seamlesslyi (choose the definitions honestand  freely) transit/child/tied "Rumia Quest - Innocent Quest(Thread Completed) //

//(  Oh, Attempting&Rendering for Highlighting with pauses so to pick out later on).... The Importance about Sakuya's mostly-unconscious (and more likely) "recentcontinuous. openee... seemingly an Ability Step-Up+Honing (People within a Mostly-Focus-Marked Zone? )
 while also the Straightforward Power Display, by (DISTINGUISH NOTE: Bigger Practical Test&Release  Sealing-Oriented, Suspicion-Nurtured, BUT STILL in a...  Harmony-Seeking Equilibrium together, however distant, barrier-ed out and shown un-communicating, to " Male Joint-Sealed Priest-like! ! Shingyoku  ) this " Female Joint-Sealed-  Kishin!,! Shingyoku"... //

//Knowing of Immortal Quest or Rumia Quest doesn't make one any more successful in here than if they didn't know of it~
>"Would you like some help out of this hole?"
> "Huh... I can get out myself." The princess starts to ascend. "My ability didn't stop, though?"
> "So you're saying this was your doing?" Shingyoku questions.
> "Well I believed it was, given I think something similar happened a while earlier. But it must not be. If my abilities were working, then as I tried right now, none of you would be able to speak to me, it'd take hours to converse. Someone else is doing this. Probably someone with a stronger control over time." Kaguya sighs.
> "Er... Is it you then, Sakuya?" Dai asks.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #193 on: June 26, 2021, 06:31:39 AM »
>Follow.
>"Actually, this is the first time in several days worth of loops that anybody not affected by the anomaly has been able to get your attention, or that of anybody else in Eientei for that matter. We have miss Shingyoku here to thank for that."
>Turn to Daiyousei.
>"I highly doubt this is my doing. The way people and objects behave in here is not something that my powers would cause: Namely how people can't seem to notice us at all despite time flowing and that some objects leave behind intangible copies of themselves if moved."

>When we affect others with our time abilities (as in, for when we want to bring somebody into a time stop or slow), do we need to be in contact with them, or do they simply need to be someone we "allow in" when we use them?
>>If the former: "Additionally, I would need to maintain contact with somebody to bring them with me into any time effect that I create. Since both you and these fairies haven't been touching me this entire time, it disproves that theory."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #194 on: June 26, 2021, 07:57:46 AM »
>Follow.
>"Actually, this is the first time in several days worth of loops that anybody not affected by the anomaly has been able to get your attention, or that of anybody else in Eientei for that matter. We have miss Shingyoku here to thank for that."
>Turn to Daiyousei.
>"I highly doubt this is my doing. The way people and objects behave in here is not something that my powers would cause: Namely how people can't seem to notice us at all despite time flowing and that some objects leave behind intangible copies of themselves if moved."

>When we affect others with our time abilities (as in, for when we want to bring somebody into a time stop or slow), do we need to be in contact with them, or do they simply need to be someone we "allow in" when we use them?
>>If the former: "Additionally, I would need to maintain contact with somebody to bring them with me into any time effect that I create. Since both you and these fairies haven't been touching me this entire time, it disproves that theory."
> You follow out of the hole.
> You... don't know. As far as you know, there weren't really any times ever where you wanted someone to actually move or anything while you had time stopped. So as far as you know, it's not possible for anyone but you to be unaffected by your abilities.
> "Maybe you're affecting everything else outside of here, not here itself?" One of the fairies asks.
> "So basically, you're saying that neither of you time manipulating people are the cause, and there's yet another, third time manipulating person in this area as well?" Shingyoku asks.
> "Well, I think there are some people in Gensokyo who can... make a place repeat like this?" Daiyousei considers.
> "Okay, we won't get anywhere at all like this. I'm gonna put a stop to this loop." Shingyoku sighs in annoyance, flying upwards. And continuing on... Before it seems like she can't get any further.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #195 on: June 26, 2021, 08:00:54 AM »
>Watch with interest.
>"Do you think she'll actually manage to break this?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #196 on: June 26, 2021, 08:10:12 AM »
>Watch with interest.
>"Do you think she'll actually manage to break this?"
> "I'm a bit more worried about what will happen when she does..." Daiyousei answers.
> "Well, if it kills whoever's causing this, at least I'll be fi-"
> Kaguya is interrupted by a booming sound from where Shingyoku went.
> Said sound you can practically feel as if something inside you blew up. Not as painful as being blown up, but more like someone just punched the wind out of you.
> "...Guess it is my ability." Kaguya holds herself in pain.
> The two fairies seem to be knocked out, while Daiyousei is still watching upwards.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #197 on: June 26, 2021, 09:04:24 AM »
>"Well that... certainly felt unpleasant..."
>Glance at Daiyousei.
>"...Did you feel anything from that?"

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #198 on: June 26, 2021, 11:50:50 PM »
// More than pointing that"clues" could usefully be gathered at certain points,a few certainly could or are going to be, between Rumia Quest,Immortal Quest and Sakuya Quest ,I   wanted to highlight for  :player: s/viewers that this Quest here  is a "3rd Part" and the whole, is so far, a Mostly-Seamless 3-Quest Arc //
>Glance at Daiyousei.

> Get Ready to Steady ourselves for other impacts and,if the "damage" begins to escalate,to Activate Time-Stop.

"We Better Get Ready to Steady ourselves since,on one hand, so far It really seems  Shingyoku's way is effective in breaking this Time-Loop,but on the other, the majority of us,the ones  still mostly-deep in it , are feeling the brunt of that breaking apart
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 11:53:48 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #199 on: June 27, 2021, 12:48:05 AM »
>Glance at Daiyousei.
// More than pointing that"clues" could usefully be gathered at certain points,a few certainly could or are going to be, between Rumia Quest,Immortal Quest and Sakuya Quest ,I   wanted to highlight for  :player: s/viewers that this Quest here  is a "3rd Part" and the whole, is so far, a Mostly-Seamless 3-Quest Arc //
> Get Ready to Steady ourselves for other impacts and,if the "damage" begins to escalate,to Activate Time-Stop.

"We Better Get Ready to Steady ourselves since,on one hand, so far It really seems  Shingyoku's way is effective in breaking this Time-Loop,but on the other, the majority of us,the ones  still mostly-deep in it , are feeling the brunt of that breaking apart
> "Huh?" She looks over. "It was loud, yeah, but what do you mean feel anything?"
> "Ah, wait you too? Mm... If someone's abilities are overshadowing my own, does that mean it's possible for me to actually die?" Kaguya questions. "Probably not... But I wonder."
> You steel yourself for any further repeats...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #200 on: June 27, 2021, 01:03:52 AM »
>"Hmm... It seems we both experienced some kind of pain from whatever that was, and the pair of fairies too judging from the fact that the two of them seem to be unconscious..."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #201 on: June 28, 2021, 04:53:16 AM »
>"Hmm... It seems we both experienced some kind of pain from whatever that was, and the pair of fairies too judging from the fact that the two of them seem to be unconscious..."
> "Should I tell her to stop?" Daiyousei questions.
> The bang happens again, worse this time.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #202 on: June 28, 2021, 11:18:11 AM »
>Wince
>"It seems to be... getting worse..."
>Glance at Kaguya and our fairy companions.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #203 on: June 30, 2021, 12:41:39 PM »
>Wince
>"It seems to be... getting worse..."
>Glance at Kaguya and our fairy companions.
> The fairies are still out. Kaguya doesn't seem too good either, but still conscious.
> Daiyousei begins to fly upwards, before being interrupted by the next, sooner than expected.
> With it, Kaguya finally falls, and cracks start to appear in the sky.
> Rather than the sky, they might just be spread out everywhere. Though, they're already healing.
> You still feel like you could take a bit more before following Kaguya.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #204 on: June 30, 2021, 12:51:32 PM »
>Are the fairies still intact?
>Watch Daiyousei while continuing to endure

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #205 on: July 02, 2021, 04:39:01 AM »
>Are the fairies still intact?
>Watch Daiyousei while continuing to endure
> Yes.
> You keep enduring and watch Dai.
> "H-Hey, Shingyoku! Can you stop?" The fairy requests.
> "I almost have it though. It's just that it's resisting somehow." Shingyoku replies back down. "It's annoying, but you said you can't just kill things to solve problems in Gensokyo. So what do you want instead?"
> "Can't escatly ask the sky to a danmaku match. Or whatever's causing this." Daiyousei sighs.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #206 on: July 02, 2021, 04:41:40 AM »
>Has the pain stopped?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #207 on: July 02, 2021, 04:43:32 AM »
>Has the pain stopped?
> No. But it's not being... reapplied yet.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #208 on: July 02, 2021, 04:51:16 AM »
>Ponder what connections Kaguya and ourselves may share with our fairy companions, considering Shingyoku's brute force against the time bubble affected all of us and that at least one of them has powers not connected to time at all.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #209 on: July 02, 2021, 06:08:40 AM »
>Ponder what connections Kaguya and ourselves may share with our fairy companions, considering Shingyoku's brute force against the time bubble affected all of us and that at least one of them has powers not connected to time at all.
> You consider, though said fairy hasn't proven their ability yet. You doubt either of them have time abilities that could overshadow Kaguya, but they both interact with you despite everything else being out of reach in this loop...
>_