Author Topic: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace  (Read 25830 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2021, 01:21:49 AM »
>Check any open doorways for Eirin as we move.
>"Fighting Kaguya, huh? Sounds like it might be Mokou then. But then again until I see this fire girl myself, I could be wrong."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2021, 01:49:28 AM »
>Check any open doorways for Eirin as we move.
>"Fighting Kaguya, huh? Sounds like it might be Mokou then. But then again until I see this fire girl myself, I could be wrong."
> "Ah. Mokou. That's her name."
> You start checking through the doors that are open... A few have beds. Closed doors... rabbits... No Eirin yet.
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2021, 02:07:44 AM »
>Any signs by the doors that seem to indicate their contents or occupants?
>Do we know where the clinic is? Assuming we've been sent here to purchase medicine at any point since the Imperishable Night incident?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2021, 02:15:26 AM »
>Any signs by the doors that seem to indicate their contents or occupants?
>Do we know where the clinic is? Assuming we've been sent here to purchase medicine at any point since the Imperishable Night incident?
> The interior of the next one seems like it could be Eirin's room, from what's inside.
> Though at a glance, she herself doesn't seem to be inside either.
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2021, 10:39:10 AM »
>Mentally mark the location of this room for later. We'll do a second pass on the way out if we don't find her.
>Continue looking for signs of Eirin, listening to the fairies chatter as we go.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2021, 10:41:13 AM »
>Mentally mark the location of this room for later. We'll do a second pass on the way out if we don't find her.
>Continue looking for signs of Eirin, listening to the fairies chatter as we go.
> You check the other open areas for Eirin, having no luck just yet...
> "If we stay at the outside, won't she eventually show up?"
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2021, 10:54:46 AM »
>"If we waited outside what's presumably her room, then probably. Though it's also possible that the loop will end before she returns there, which, again, assumes that it's her room to begin with. Therefore, at the moment, it would be more effective to seek her out ourselves."
>"That being said, if we don't run into her in our search, then I will be making a sweep past that one room again just in case she entered it while we were looking."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2021, 08:09:48 PM »
>"If we waited outside what's presumably her room, then probably. Though it's also possible that the loop will end before she returns there, which, again, assumes that it's her room to begin with. Therefore, at the moment, it would be more effective to seek her out ourselves."
>"That being said, if we don't run into her in our search, then I will be making a sweep past that one room again just in case she entered it while we were looking."
> "I hope she's not broken like the others have been."
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2021, 10:04:50 PM »
> "I hope she's not broken like the others have been."
>_

> " Let's hope so or at least that she hopefully left some useful 'backup help' behind,but maybe we can find her at a Laboratory or in a Medicine Store-Room starting from her Room... ".

> Remember to go back to Eirin's Room to check it once This Corridor's Room are all swiftly checked up...

>... if Eirin's Room does not have have door nor passage nor any point-of-interest within,go further within Eientei taking in consideration Eirin's Room as a Landmark...

> ...If it does,check it up for those before going further within Eientei.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 04:48:38 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2021, 10:29:39 PM »
>"I hope so as well."

> If Eirin's Room does not have have door or passage within,go further in Eientei taking in consideration Eirin's Room as a Landmark.

> If it does,check them up before going further in Eientei.
>Don't return to that room yet.

//We already long passed her room. It would be more efficient just to search the rest of Eientei first before doubling back.


Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2021, 03:40:51 AM »
> " Let's hope so or at least that she hopefully left some useful 'backup help' behind,but maybe we can find her at a Laboratory or in a Medicine Store-Room starting from her Room... ".

> If Eirin's Room does not have have door or passage within,go further in Eientei taking in consideration Eirin's Room as a Landmark.

> If it does,check them up before going further in Eientei.
>"I hope so as well."
>Don't return to that room yet.

//We already long passed her room. It would be more efficient just to search the rest of Eientei first before doubling back.


> "Oh right. We could search her room."
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2021, 03:47:53 AM »
>"Assuming it's actually her room, but yes. We'll make our way there once we have looked everywhere else."
>Continue searching as we speak.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2021, 03:52:35 AM »
>"Assuming it's actually her room, but yes. We'll make our way there once we have looked everywhere else."
>Continue searching as we speak.
> You keep searching the endless... well, not endless this time, halls.
> Even at the end of this side, there's no sign of Eirin. There's still the other way from the entrance to look by, but that's past what was possibly Eirin's room.
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2021, 03:57:14 AM »
>"Alright, I think we checked all of the open doors and halls on this end of Eientei. There's still another half to check, but let's examine that one room before we do that."
>Start doubling back to the possible Eirin room.
>Check our pocketwatch, estimate how much time is left in the loop.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2021, 06:49:24 AM »
>"Alright, I think we checked all of the open doors and halls on this end of Eientei. There's still another half to check, but let's examine that one room before we do that."
>Start doubling back to the possible Eirin room.
>Check our pocketwatch, estimate how much time is left in the loop.
> You return to the room.
> Seems it hasn't passed far into the next morning yet. So you still have most of that day left.
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2021, 07:32:57 AM »
>Speaking of our pocketwatch, is it affected by the loop? (Does it reset to the same time whenever the loop starts, or does it keep ticking through each reset?)
>Enter the room, don't touch anything yet.
>Look around.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2021, 07:44:56 AM »
>Speaking of our pocketwatch, is it affected by the loop? (Does it reset to the same time whenever the loop starts, or does it keep ticking through each reset?)
>Enter the room, don't touch anything yet.
>Look around.
> It is affected as well. But at least you can tell what time it is and how long you've got left. Better than it being broken or stuck.
> There's a lot of medicine around. Something that might be a notebook underneath something else. Some chairs...
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2021, 07:57:36 AM »
>Anything else noteworthy?
>Any other doors connected to this room?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2021, 04:52:36 AM »
>Anything else noteworthy?
>Any other doors connected to this room?
> Nothing of note but the notebook catches your eye. You don't know what most of these medicines are anyways.
> Yes, but they're closed.
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2021, 08:53:05 AM »
>What's on top of the notebook?
>Try to knock on one of the closed doors. Does our arm pass through it or do we actually touch it?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2021, 04:14:43 PM »
>What's on top of the notebook?
>Try to knock on one of the closed doors. Does our arm pass through it or do we actually touch it?
> Some clothes. Maybe she was trying to hide the book?
> You knock on the door. All seems normal with it. But naturally, no one opens it in response.
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2021, 04:43:49 AM »
> Some clothes. Maybe she was trying to hide the book?
> You knock on the door. All seems normal with it. But naturally, no one opens it in response.
>_

> Neatly put aside Eirin's clothes ,then pick Eirin's Notebook up: " In ordinary or mostly-ordinary conditions and purposes private belongings are not to be violated...yet right now we are under extraordinary conditions and needs... ".

> If needed,put Special Attention&Effort to select both direct and indirect passages related to:" Experimental Medicine for (Princess) Kaguya's Powers,Practical Trials by (Princess) Kaguya herself, Eirin's Recent Movements and Whereabouts , Failsafe/Antidote Measures ...".

> While reading those aloud,Cross-Compare and Match between them and what we and the fairies have been and are experiencing and discovering.

// Essentialy the Ultimate Purpose  for This Selecting&Cross-Comparing-Matching,and the eventual future ones , is helping out in" Within Time-Loop Mormong-Limit Finding or Gathering Up Eirin's Failsafe/Antidote Or Equivalent,Bring It To Kaguya ,Have Her Trigger It Either Alone Or With Sakuya's Help"//

// Besides Eirin herself,who could have it on her or elements or leads to it/them,and "Eirin's Room",which could house either but at present we do not have enough knowledge to verify that and recognize it yet in the available room or after managing to open the right closed door... //

//...Important Locations to look out for those could be or related to : " Eirin's Laboratory";"Eirin's Special Medicine Stash(es?) within or near Eientei's Medicine Storage(s?);"Princess Kaguya's Room"//
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 04:57:10 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2021, 04:52:01 AM »
> Neatly put aside Eirin's clothes ,then pick and point to Eirin's Notebook up: " Only for the purpose of finding out a 'Special Solution to Eientei's and Ours Special Time-Loop Pickle Within The Morning Time-Loop Limit',from now on have to resort to try and find and match answers and guidance starting from this Notebook of Eirin ".

> If needed,put Special Attention&Effort to select both direct and indirect passages related:" Experimental Medicine for (Princess) Kaguya's Powers,Practical Trials by (Princess) Kaguya herself,Eirin's Failsafe/Antidote Measures AND her Whereabouts,and such...".

> While reading those aloud,Cross-Compare and Match between them and what we and the fairies have been and are experiencing and discovering.
>Don't do anything with the notebook yet.

>Try the door handle, is it locked?

//I want to check the doors first. Plus this isn't even guaranteed to be Eirin's notebook yet.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2021, 07:30:01 AM »
> Neatly put aside Eirin's clothes ,then pick Eirin's Notebook up: " In ordinary or mostly-ordinary conditions and purposes private belongings are not to be violated...yet right now we are under extraordinary conditions and needs... ".

> If needed,put Special Attention&Effort to select both direct and indirect passages related to:" Experimental Medicine for (Princess) Kaguya's Powers,Practical Trials by (Princess) Kaguya herself, Eirin's Recent Movements and Whereabouts , Failsafe/Antidote Measures ...".

> While reading those aloud,Cross-Compare and Match between them and what we and the fairies have been and are experiencing and discovering.

// Essentialy the Ultimate Purpose  for This Selecting&Cross-Comparing-Matching,and the eventual future ones , is helping out in" Within Time-Loop Mormong-Limit Finding or Gathering Up Eirin's Failsafe/Antidote Or Equivalent,Bring It To Kaguya ,Have Her Trigger It Either Alone Or With Sakuya's Help"//

// Besides Eirin herself,who could have it on her or elements or leads to it/them,and "Eirin's Room",which could house either but at present we do not have enough knowledge to verify that and recognize it yet in the available room or after managing to open the right closed door... //

//...Important Locations to look out for those could be or related to : " Eirin's Laboratory";"Eirin's Special Medicine Stash(es?) within or near Eientei's Medicine Storage(s?);"Princess Kaguya's Room"//
>Don't do anything with the notebook yet.

>Try the door handle, is it locked?

//I want to check the doors first. Plus this isn't even guaranteed to be Eirin's notebook yet.
> You try the door. Naturally, it seems locked...
> You move the clothes, though despite such, they still seem like they're there. In fact, it looks like there's another pair of clothes under them? Identical, even.
> Well, they kind of overlap actually.
>_
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 09:37:01 AM by Neovereign »
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2021, 09:02:28 AM »
>Blink.
>Try moving the copy.
>Try knocking on one of the other closed doors.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2021, 12:56:18 AM »
>Blink.
>Try moving the copy.
>Try knocking on one of the other closed doors.
> You try to move the copy clothes.
> Though you don't make any contact with them.
> Knocking on the doors works fine... Though no one answers you.
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2021, 01:01:04 AM »
>Try their locks?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2021, 07:51:30 AM »
>Try their locks?
> You don't have any keys or anything.
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2021, 10:09:43 AM »
>By try the locks, that implies attempting to turn the knobs to check if they are locked.
>>Do so if the above statement does not sufficiently imply to actually do the action on its own.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2021, 10:19:10 AM »
>By try the locks, that implies attempting to turn the knobs to check if they are locked.
>>Do so if the above statement does not sufficiently imply to actually do the action on its own.
> You try to open the door, to no avail. It does seem that it is locked, as you assumed.
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |