Author Topic: Immortal Quest - Ageless Nemesis  (Read 157584 times)

Re: Immortal Quest - Ageless Nemesis
« Reply #210 on: March 11, 2021, 03:24:37 AM »
>"Yes, it was about the time I stopped sitting on the air."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #211 on: March 11, 2021, 03:32:10 AM »
>"I mean, getting tired of waiting and wanting to know whether or not Reisen ditched me was the reason I stopped waiting to begin with."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #212 on: March 12, 2021, 12:57:31 AM »
>"Yes, it was about the time I stopped sitting on the air."
>"I mean, getting tired of waiting and wanting to know whether or not Reisen ditched me was the reason I stopped waiting to begin with."
> "So you weren't bored or anything before that?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #213 on: March 12, 2021, 11:15:50 PM »
>"It felt like 20 minutes at most to me, so I wasn't really bored for long from my perspective, still, as I said I did get tired of waiting and that's when I ran into Tewi when I went out to investigate."
>"Was I supposed to feel more bored, Eirin?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #214 on: March 13, 2021, 01:58:17 PM »
>"It felt like 20 minutes at most to me, so I wasn't really bored for long from my perspective, still, as I said I did get tired of waiting and that's when I ran into Tewi when I went out to investigate."
>"Was I supposed to feel more bored, Eirin?"
> "Probably not. I suppose your emotions play no factor in it. Good to know... Anything else you noticed?" Eirin questions further.
>_

« Reply #215 on: March 14, 2021, 07:13:27 AM »
"No."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #216 on: March 15, 2021, 11:13:31 AM »
"No."
> "I see..." Eirin says, a bit disappointed. "That's all, for now, then..." she puts on a thinking face.
>_

« Reply #217 on: March 16, 2021, 04:15:59 AM »
>"Do you have an idea as to why my time seemed to slow?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #218 on: March 16, 2021, 07:21:51 AM »
>"Do you have an idea as to why my time seemed to slow?"
> "Perhaps you covered yourself in your ability too. Like that Bubble thing you mentioned?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #219 on: March 16, 2021, 11:47:20 AM »
>"Well I certainly haven't ruled out the possibility considering the extended instant situation. Do you think it could be an effect of the medication?"

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #220 on: March 18, 2021, 02:46:57 AM »

[/quote]
> "I see..." Eirin says, a bit disappointed. "That's all, for now, then..." she puts on a thinking face.
>_

> Encouraging Smile and Inviting Gesture  :" Bored or intensely-free timed would be an exaggeration but I had wistfulness sometimes bordering boredom and I am always glad if I have the chance for good-interest seeking and ,in this case good-experiment testing ''.

>"Well I certainly haven't ruled out the possibility considering the extended instant situation. Do you think it could be an effect of the medication?"

> " It could be the medication triggered a side-effect when I tested with my ability to that extent and at this mostly early experiment... that would still be a relatively minor control issue but "more potentially particular",am I correct?"
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #221 on: March 18, 2021, 10:41:57 AM »

> Encouraging Smile and Inviting Gesture  :" Bored or intensely-free timed would be an exaggeration but I had wistfulness sometimes bordering boredom and I am always glad if I have the chance for good-interest seeking and ,in this case good-experiment testing ''.

> " It could be the medication triggered a side-effect when I tested with my ability to that extent and at this mostly early experiment... that would still be a relatively minor control issue but "more potentially particular",am I correct?"

> "That's likely." Eirin agrees. "Well, if it's something you're worried about, you're free to stop taking it. But I have to admit that I am curious what other new things this could bring. It doesn't seem like it's making small differences happen, at least."
> "If she stops, then I'm free to go too, right?" Tewi questions.
> "Of course."
> "Well, what's the reason to continue then?" Tewi addresses you. "Don't you want to make up with Reisen instead of this?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #222 on: March 21, 2021, 12:45:04 AM »
>"Well my main concern is that if it is indeed an effect of the medication, then it could either get worse or lead to more unforeseen side effects. What would you recommend Eirin? Would you like me to stop for safety reasons, or should I continue and simply keep an eye on things and report if it or anything worse happens again?"
>Turn to Tewi.
>And I do, but both Reisen and I agreed that we would meet up when our respective business is concluded. Even if Eirin recommends that I discontinue use and requests nothing further from me, I would, unfortunately, still need to wait for Reisen to finish things on her end."
>How fast does it usually take us to regenerate if Mokou or some other factor kills us? Is it dependent on the injury or do all injuries take roughly the same time.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #223 on: March 21, 2021, 12:15:21 PM »
>"Well my main concern is that if it is indeed an effect of the medication, then it could either get worse or lead to more unforeseen side effects. What would you recommend Eirin? Would you like me to stop for safety reasons, or should I continue and simply keep an eye on things and report if it or anything worse happens again?"
>Turn to Tewi.
>And I do, but both Reisen and I agreed that we would meet up when our respective business is concluded. Even if Eirin recommends that I discontinue use and requests nothing further from me, I would, unfortunately, still need to wait for Reisen to finish things on her end."
>How fast does it usually take us to regenerate if Mokou or some other factor kills us? Is it dependent on the injury or do all injuries take roughly the same time.
> "Then which are you gonna pick?"
> Regeneration takes longer depending on the damage and your mentality. If you are tired and exhausted, it will take longer. At your peak, such as when fighting a close match with Mokou, regeneration from being completely destroyed takes just a few seconds. Yet at times, you swear Mokou's seems faster than your own... Normal occasions, such as unexpected deaths, usually don't pass a minute, while deaths while tired or back to back, can surpass minutes. It's possible to reach hours, and possibly even a day if conditions are bad enough.
> Lesser injuries are healed easier.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #224 on: March 25, 2021, 09:35:48 AM »
>Did Eirin answer our question?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #225 on: March 25, 2021, 09:40:37 AM »
>Did Eirin answer our question?
> No. She did not give you a recommendation. Aside from already saying that you're free to stop.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #226 on: March 25, 2021, 09:41:38 AM »
>Look to Eirin, does it seem like she's intending to speak or otherwise giving of recognizable body language?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #227 on: March 25, 2021, 09:42:24 AM »
>Look to Eirin, does it seem like she's intending to speak or otherwise giving of recognizable body language?
> She seems to be waiting on your decision, even after Tewi's comments.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #228 on: March 25, 2021, 10:03:34 AM »
>Having known her for so long, what's a reasonable estimate for how Eirin will most likely react if we decide to stop the medication?
>Do we know if she was having high hopes for the results or not?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #229 on: March 25, 2021, 10:18:25 AM »
>Having known her for so long, what's a reasonable estimate for how Eirin will most likely react if we decide to stop the medication?
>Do we know if she was having high hopes for the results or not?
> You think she'll be fine with it. She hasn't shown any high hopes yet. If anything, she might want to know if you yourself are willing to see if your power can grow or change through such a thing as this. Though if you think that way, it's also possible that she could feel she has no room to suggest either if it's only based on your will.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #230 on: March 30, 2021, 03:45:12 AM »
//Where did Phil go?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #231 on: April 02, 2021, 04:03:00 AM »
//Where did Phil go?
//I'm guessing no input on the situation yet.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #232 on: April 05, 2021, 10:03:18 AM »
//Would really like to move forward but not sure if we should outright stop the medication or not. Currently waiting on Phil's opinion (or that of literally any other player).

//So if somebody would like to speak up or jump in, go right ahead.

« Reply #233 on: April 05, 2021, 09:58:42 PM »
//I don't have any input

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #234 on: April 08, 2021, 01:13:17 PM »
> She seems to be waiting on your decision, even after Tewi's comments.
>_
> Eirin audibly sighs.
> "It's not that serious a decision that you need to be quiet for so long." She stands up after your minutes of considering and examining Eirin herself. "Do whichever you feel like. If you don't continue, that's that. If you do, just report anything to me."
> "So I'm free to go, right?" Tewi questions.
> "Both of you are. I've got to get going somewhere myself. So save your progress somewhere if you do keep on."
> With that, Eirin departs.
> "Alright. Well, good luck with what you choose. I've gotta see if it's too late to get back to my previous plans." Tewi cheers.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #235 on: April 09, 2021, 02:47:12 AM »
>"Take care, Tewi."
>We'll stop the medication for now at least. We could always try it again later after we make things up to Reisen.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #236 on: April 10, 2021, 06:03:15 AM »
>"Take care, Tewi."
>We'll stop the medication for now at least. We could always try it again later after we make things up to Reisen.
> You decide on your plan of action as Tewi waves you off, following Eirin out but going her own way.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #237 on: April 10, 2021, 06:10:41 AM »
>Ponder using Mokou as a form of stress relief, but wonder if Reisen would likely be back before we finish.
>Immediately realize how potentially lewd that might sound out of context.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #238 on: April 10, 2021, 09:01:54 AM »
>Ponder using Mokou as a form of stress relief, but wonder if Reisen would likely be back before we finish.
>Immediately realize how potentially lewd that might sound out of context.
> If Reisen is meeting up with others as she says, you probably have more than enough time to vent using Mokou about the misunderstandings you and Reisen had... Though that would mean finding the phoenix first.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #239 on: April 11, 2021, 08:17:32 PM »
>Wonder if it would actually be worth it, considering that if she manages to kill us this time we might miss Reisen's return when regenerating which would just make things even worse.
>How open is the area around Eientei? Could we easily see Reisen approaching from the air if we went out there?