~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade

Genshin Impact

<< < (2/9) > >>

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
pfft I pulled Childe C1 (already had him C0) in my first 20 on his banner trying for Rosaria, then Mona C1 (also previously C0) in another twenty. Still no Rosaria (and frankly at this point I'm just not going to try for her again this banner), but at least now I don't have to worry again about the 50/50, just whether or not I'm going to the pity zone.

Ghaleon:
I pulled 40 for her and got nothing of note except my C6 for Fischl. I'd consider the childe/mona in 40 pulls a pretty cool win though tbh. i mean I don't use Childe myself despite having him (didn't want him, got him by mistake myself), but he may end up being useful in the end later on, and Mona is a nice free get herself. I'm not too bummed though, moving towards my pity 90 was half my goal anyway so I did that. I kinda doubt I'd even use her, I have hu tao after all, and she's very evidently good even though I don't have homa contrary to what some people say. Hu Tao is actually really good because unlike so many other top tier dps, her dps can scale off hp, so all those almost good artifacts but you got hp on them instead nooo...suddenly they are good, and I have a TON, so.. yeah lol. I did get Keqing though, and I'm using her as my main still, but busting out hu tao is still very satisfying. It's also nice having her in my 2nd abyss party to carry it while my 'main' is in another.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the cast I have currently, and kinda wish I could get the 5* weapons for them easier than new 5* characters, but the characters sell better so I guess Mihoyo is incentivised to keep them churning out.

hyorinryu:
I didn't pull that much. I already have Hu Tao.

--- Quote from: Ionasal kkll Solciel on April 14, 2021, 08:01:23 AM ---pfft I pulled Childe C1 (already had him C0) in my first 20 on his banner trying for Rosaria, then Mona C1 (also previously C0) in another twenty. Still no Rosaria (and frankly at this point I'm just not going to try for her again this banner), but at least now I don't have to worry again about the 50/50, just whether or not I'm going to the pity zone.

--- End quote ---

You get Hu Tao?

Ionasal kkll Solciel:

--- Quote from: hyorinryu on April 26, 2021, 04:18:34 AM ---You get Hu Tao?

--- End quote ---
Nope. Lost a full pity 50/50, and expended all my primogems afterward failing to nab her back on that banner. When she comes back, I'll probably be in a better position to grab her, but I'm running lean on primos in preparation for (likely failing to get either) Yanfei and Eula and are currently not budgeting for more Welkins and definitely not budgeting for top-ups.

Neovereign:
Got the C1 for Tartaglia, but sadly, not C2 I was gunning for. Likely will be skipping the banners for a bit to build up wishes too. Zhongli doesn't have the Royal Guard counter that Beidou has, so I will pass just like last time.
Roster is already pretty pleasant and filled with fun playstyles and interactions, so I likely won't be pulling for anything new yet. Yanfei seems like she prefers staying on field, and it would harm my play to have another on field Pyro character in either team.
Also still can't concrete decide on a 4th party member, but Xingqiu has been fitting well so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version