~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade

Genshin Impact

<< < (7/9) > >>

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Ionasal kkll Solciel on November 13, 2021, 03:00:11 AM ---Eula and Albedo reruns let's goooo  Kokomi-focused artifacts let's goooo

--- End quote ---
Sad to hear that the Kokomi set doesn't heal with 4 piece effect. Seems more damage focused than Maidens. Or allow double 2 piece.

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
2.5: Instead of Fall Guys rerun, you get Super Mario Maker and VA-11 Hall-A as sub-events, and... hmm... (I don't know enough about recent videogames to know exactly what they're using for the Enkanomiya exploration event... Poison Control would probably be the closest in terms of games I've actually played and remember...)

And thank god, Yae's finally getting into the gacha. I have guarantee, so it'll just be whether she decides to come early or not.

Neovereign:
Im still saving and super close to pity with guaranteed. Don't really want more electro. Ei and Beidou are enough and i don't like Electro reactions apart from with hydro
I want more fun characters. Like Lisa but viable. And Tartaglia.

hyorinryu:

--- Quote from: Ionasal kkll Solciel on February 05, 2022, 08:06:54 AM ---2.5: Instead of Fall Guys rerun, you get Super Mario Maker and VA-11 Hall-A as sub-events, and... hmm... (I don't know enough about recent videogames to know exactly what they're using for the Enkanomiya exploration event... Poison Control would probably be the closest in terms of games I've actually played and remember...)

And thank god, Yae's finally getting into the gacha. I have guarantee, so it'll just be whether she decides to come early or not.

--- End quote ---

Which one was Vallhalla? Just the hangouts?

--- Quote from: Neovereign on February 12, 2022, 06:31:40 PM ---Im still saving and super close to pity with guaranteed. Don't really want more electro. Ei and Beidou are enough and i don't like Electro reactions apart from with hydro
I want more fun characters. Like Lisa but viable. And Tartaglia.

--- End quote ---

I don't mind electro. I really want more hydro options. I wish Barbara was better.  I blew my stash on Yae, so I have nothing for Ayato.

Ionasal kkll Solciel:

--- Quote from: hyorinryu on February 17, 2022, 02:44:55 AM ---Which one was Vallhalla? Just the hangouts?

--- End quote ---
The bartending event.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version