~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade

Genshin Impact

<< < (4/9) > >>

Neovereign:
Really hoping Electro gets buffed and slightly changed. But REALLY hoping Electro Traveler is actually fun to use and good. They're already able to get to max level and have good artifacts that don't care about an element.
I like how Lisa's playstyle is with setting charges on enemies then nuking them. But thanks to Electro stuff, she isn't that great to actually use.
Also why does her burst push enemies away even without pyro it hurts.
Back to vaporize and permafreeze team... I can only wish Millelith set worked with more chars like Xingqiu too.

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
So, how's everyone doing with Genshin Impact: Wind Waker? I just wish activated Windrider Teleports acted as Waypoint Teleports, too...

Ugggh, I hate how Eula's ascensions are locked behind the Cryo Hypostasis. I hate dealing with that thing.

Neovereign:
The boat stuff was nice. They did it pretty well. I'm not astonished by anything new there, but I'm not disappointed either.
The Hypostasis symphony 2, er I mean boss domains were very annoying. Geovishaps are always annoying, tedious, and boring to deal with in all of their forms. Rhodea wasn't too bad, even with it's modifiers. But Twin Kenki makes me wish I was fighting Agni and Rudra in DMC 3 instead. Even with Tartaglia and his limited range splash damage, it's faster and safer to just shoot at them from afar. At least with Agni and Rudra, you were rewarded for trying to fight them close together despite the heavier risk. And failing to beat them both in time wasn't just a cheap revive either.
It was more fun than Windtrace, at least. These make me miss Theatre Mechanicus though...

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
Inazuma time!

Also, it looks like they've finally convinced Sony to allow cross-save from PS. They just had to put in a collab character - Aloy, from Horizon Zero Dawn, as a free 5-star Cryo archer. A timed exclusive, she'll show up in 2.1 for Playstation users, and 2.2 everywhere else. Her Sword of Descension-like weapon's effect only procs while on the Playstation, which is a weird flex, but okay.

She's going to have to go hard on the crit archer angle if she wants to be anything but a worse Diona or Ganyu...

hyorinryu:

--- Quote from: Ionasal kkll Solciel on July 23, 2021, 03:09:37 AM ---Inazuma time!

Also, it looks like they've finally convinced Sony to allow cross-save from PS. They just had to put in a collab character - Aloy, from Horizon Zero Dawn, as a free 5-star Cryo archer. A timed exclusive, she'll show up in 2.1 for Playstation users, and 2.2 everywhere else. Her Sword of Descension-like weapon's effect only procs while on the Playstation, which is a weird flex, but okay.

She's going to have to go hard on the crit archer angle if she wants to be anything but a worse Diona or Ganyu...

--- End quote ---

Eh. The burst support slot is still open if she wants to go there. By burst support, I mean someone like Kaeya, Venti or Zhongli. New area is pretty fun. Has anyone tried using the boat around the Monstadt/Liyue area?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version