~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade
Genshin Impact
<< < (3/9) > >>
Ghaleon:
So because I blew most of my gems on Hu-tao, I didn't have much saved up for Zhong-li, who  I kinda need since I didn't have Diona until recently (since she's free now), and therefore, hu-tao without any good shield user is not ideal (she's great even without them though). But I'm like oh well, I may as well try to get him with the 30 pulls I can do despite being a full 180 a way from pity. To my astonishment, I got him on pull 30. Woot.

Now I just have to un-lazy and really try and organize my artifacts for abyss. I think that's my biggest hurdle in this game is just dealing with artifacts. I try to farm th em, and level them up to 8 or 12 when they are potentially good, and they NEVER EVER are. So I am really half-assed with the ones I kept (which aren't great). I need to scrutinize all the ones I have that aren't pure trash and level them up accordingly, etc. blah.
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Ghaleon on May 13, 2021, 07:48:50 AM ---But I'm like oh well, I may as well try to get him with the 30 pulls I can do despite being a full 180 a way from pity. To my astonishment, I got him on pull 30. Woot.

--- End quote ---
Oh, congrats.
I've been ignoring artifacts and actually getting some lv 16s to 20 since they're decent for a while now because it feels like the Elements and reactions do more. I need an Electro Claymore healer so my spiral abyss teams can be perfect. Tired of not being able to use Hu Tao on one team because I need Bennett for heals and pyro while still needing a claymore user.
Ghaleon:
Thanks!

I've been mainly trying to get artifacts with decent crit% and crit damage for my main deepsers. But every time I find an artifact with both stats, it inevitably gets its 4,8,12 level ups into hp or def or something. arrgh. I should probably focus on my non deepsers more I suppose since they don't require such a demanding set of crit stats, but since the main dps is the character you're spending the most time with, I want to do that first =(.

I'm curious how an electro claymore would help, healer or not? What do claymore users do in abyss that other characters don't do? Do you just have a badass 5* claymore or something? I know claymores mine ore faster, and they can bust constructs faster, but the only constructs I can think of in abyss are geo shamen people who stand on their pillar things, but rather than bust them I just prefer shooting them off with a bow, or using an aoe ultimate to blow em off and kill em. Or just kill em before they cast that to begin with. Generally shamans are my first targets since they are squishy, have no shield mechanics, and tend to cause the most trouble if left alone. Do claymores do bonus damage against elemental shields or something? I don't know because the game just never really gave me any of them. I never got Razor until way late, and noelle from the starter wish thing was just a waste kind of because I got c6 barbara before I got like c1 anyone. So a self-healing tankish character was just not useful for me who had overkill healer practically day 1. So my experience with claymore mechanics in general are nil. I generally use ninguang for my ore farming too. my first 5* weapon was a catalyst, and she's the only catalyst user I like, so I put it on her and she's awesome now =P.
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Ghaleon on May 15, 2021, 06:45:20 AM ---Thanks!

I've been mainly trying to get artifacts with decent crit% and crit damage for my main deepsers. But every time I find an artifact with both stats, it inevitably gets its 4,8,12 level ups into hp or def or something. arrgh. I should probably focus on my non deepsers more I suppose since they don't require such a demanding set of crit stats, but since the main dps is the character you're spending the most time with, I want to do that first =(.

I'm curious how an electro claymore would help, healer or not? What do claymore users do in abyss that other characters don't do? Do you just have a badass 5* claymore or something? I know claymores mine ore faster, and they can bust constructs faster, but the only constructs I can think of in abyss are geo shamen people who stand on their pillar things, but rather than bust them I just prefer shooting them off with a bow, or using an aoe ultimate to blow em off and kill em. Or just kill em before they cast that to begin with. Generally shamans are my first targets since they are squishy, have no shield mechanics, and tend to cause the most trouble if left alone. Do claymores do bonus damage against elemental shields or something? I don't know because the game just never really gave me any of them. I never got Razor until way late, and noelle from the starter wish thing was just a waste kind of because I got c6 barbara before I got like c1 anyone. So a self-healing tankish character was just not useful for me who had overkill healer practically day 1. So my experience with claymore mechanics in general are nil. I generally use ninguang for my ore farming too. my first 5* weapon was a catalyst, and she's the only catalyst user I like, so I put it on her and she's awesome now =P.

--- End quote ---
Yeah. Kinda just gotta keep going for the artifacts over and over. No helping it.

Claymore users in abyss are mainly for enemies that have physical shields, rather than elemental ones. The Geo Fatui staff guy, Hilichurls with shields, and Mitachurls with big shields. Though the latter two can be dealt with the freeze reaction if you don't want claymore on your team. Otherwise, Claymores are only a bit more stagger for enemies when attacking them.
They can also break Geo constructs more easily (Like the geo shamans) but you usually have a bow for them anyways.
Ghaleon:
Ahh, yeah. shields. I always forget about that because I just so happen to rotate electo and pryo as my main focus, and their combination blows shields up. I started with fischl and.. uhh. cook spear girl, then invested in keqing, then hu tao, etc.

I do hope that inazuma buffs electro. Not only it it a weak element for reactions, but like 3/4 of the domains punish elemental electro reactions. Not only that, but cold hard counters electro, fire hard counters cold, water hard counters fire, and electro is  SUPPOSED to hard counter water, but  in the other cases, it takes only 2 or 3 elemental skills to bust their shields, but electro takes like 20 to bust a water shield. wtf? I still like keqing though because I like fast moves using swords,  oh and long twintails, oh and purple is my tie fave colour (with green). GAH. Keqing, why are you so for me but so anti-meta. why?!
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version