Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 160194 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #660 on: January 09, 2022, 08:22:53 PM »
>You resolve that there isn't anything you can do for Sakuya right now and look around. This chamber is to the south of the previous one. It is shaped like a long rectangle, more or less a hallway. There is what looks like a western style chair along one side, made of wood and turned on its side. The water here feels...different, somehow. You can't quite put your finger on it.

>_

> " Different""... let's begin to check " how it is different " by "Feeling the Current while Wandering the Room for Clearer Perception"...

> ... is it The Current or close but not quite ...?

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #661 on: January 10, 2022, 03:38:29 AM »
> " Different""... let's begin to check " how it is different " by "Feeling the Current while Wandering the Room for Clearer Perception"...

> ... is it The Current or close but not quite ...?

>The current continues to flow as it has, slowly outward from the south, as it always has.
>The water here feels like there's something in it, something that doesn't belong. Sometimes its like a flavor you can't place, other things its like something brushes against your skin in a way you can't identify. Other times it is a sound you can't make out, or a kind of trick of the light or shadow in it. It is kind of like the sounds you heard before, perhaps, but...more abstract? More dissolved into the water? Have they bled together? It is almost like someone placed cooking oil in some water, then shook it up to briefly mix them, but without the separation that happens afterward.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #662 on: January 11, 2022, 07:05:51 PM »
>Go back to the Sakuya room.
>Does the water here feel strange in the same way?

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #663 on: January 11, 2022, 07:35:22 PM »
//  :point: :power: :bigpower: :fullpower: :spell: :extend: ( quite challenged Ship Captain Minamitsu and CREW-3  tm // )

>The current continues to flow as it has, slowly outward from the south, as it always has.
>The water here feels like there's something in it, something that doesn't belong. Sometimes its like a flavor you can't place, other things its like something brushes against your skin in a way you can't identify. Other times it is a sound you can't make out, or a kind of trick of the light or shadow in it. It is kind of like the sounds you heard before, perhaps, but...more abstract? More dissolved into the water? Have they bled together? It is almost like someone placed cooking oil in some water, then shook it up to briefly mix them, but without the separation that happens afterward.

>_

>Go back to the Sakuya room.
>Does the water here feel strange in the same way?


> Once we are ready to come back to the " successive  southern room "

> Pause and Truly Attempt  " Meditative-Inspirational-Enlightening REFLECTION+RECOLLECTION " ;  Attempt and Seek-out a SIEVE of TRUTH-UNDERSTANDING-SUBSTANTIALITY about and upon " Effect an Enlightened Sieve  about upon or BORDERS or DEMARCATIONS  or DEGREES or OUTLINES on the  Near-Hardly Fathomable and Near-Improbable  Very High Blending&Bleeding-in of FURTHER GHOSTLY-SPIRITUAL-OTHERWORDLY  "

>    Take off, stow " Another Large Piece of ( almost Miraculously Immaculate  Curtain )" , a Relatively Important Reminder "for the aiding beneficial purpose "  of Marking Course  through " Current in Curtained Hallways " ( self-established as The South,south-Leading  ...

> ... (//) Is right now  or has there been since Room Wading&Checking any thing else to take-stow-carry for " aiding beneficial purposes " ?(//)   "





1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #664 on: January 11, 2022, 08:13:53 PM »
>Go back to the Sakuya room.
>Does the water here feel strange in the same way?

>You return, seeing that Sakuya is still locked in her struggle.
>Now that you are on the furthest side of the room, and if you do your best to ignore Sakuya, you can kind of feel it; it is less noticeable, not as...dense?

//  :point: :power: :bigpower: :fullpower: :spell: :extend: ( quite challenged Ship Captain Minamitsu and CREW-3  tm //

> Once we are ready to come back to the " successive  southern room "

> Pause and Truly Attempt  " Meditative-Inspirational-Enlightening REFLECTION+RECOLLECTION " ;  Attempt and Seek-out a SIEVE of TRUTH-UNDERSTANDING-SUBSTANTIALITY about and upon " Effect an Enlightened Sieve  about upon or BORDERS or DEMARCATIONS  or DEGREES or OUTLINES on the  Near-Hardly Fathomable and Near-Improbable  Very High Blending&Bleeding-in of FURTHER GHOSTLY-SPIRITUAL-OTHERWORDLY  "

>    Take off, stow " Another Large Piece of ( almost Miraculously Immaculate  Curtain )" , a Relatively Important Reminder "for the aiding beneficial purpose "  of Marking Course  through " Current in Curtained Hallways " ( self-established as The South,south-Leading  ...

>You return to the long rectangular room, and do you best to try to decipher something from this...mental debris in the water? It's hard to think of it as anything else.
>You can't quite pin any of them down. When you think you've almost discerned a sound, you get caught up in a flavor you can't place. Once you think you've figured it out, it is gone and instead there is a feeling some kind of movement. You don't think it's that they change when you get too close to the answer, but rather they've doing so on their own and you're not quite fast enough to pin anything down.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #665 on: January 12, 2022, 12:49:14 AM »
>Return to the room with the weird water and continue past it to the room on the opposite side.
>Is the water here also strange?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #666 on: January 12, 2022, 01:09:47 AM »
>Return to the room with the weird water and continue past it to the room on the opposite side.
>Is the water here also strange?

>You continue further southward, crossing the rectangular room and proceeding onward. As you cross it, if anything the water becomes more densely...polluted? The sensations come and go faster.
>Beyond the southern curtain, you come to a room shaped like a number 7, moving toward your right, then cutting further southward at an angle. The water is definitely more tainted here, as you have noted crossing to the previous room. You can almost feel it like a film in the water, almost like its stuck on your teeth.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #667 on: January 12, 2022, 08:11:53 PM »
>You continue further southward, crossing the rectangular room and proceeding onward. As you cross it, if anything the water becomes more densely...polluted? The sensations come and go faster.
>Beyond the southern curtain, you come to a room shaped like a number 7, moving toward your right, then cutting further southward at an angle. The water is definitely more tainted here, as you have noted crossing to the previous room. You can almost feel it like a film in the water, almost like its stuck on your teeth.

>_

> Mark our passage by tearing tbe First Curtain...and by taking with us Another Great Piece of It.

> Does this "taint" have a visual or material effect on the items in This Room...?

>...what are the Items here?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 01:36:21 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #668 on: January 15, 2022, 01:00:47 AM »
> Mark our passage by tearing tbe First Curtain...and by taking with us Another Great Piece of It.

> Does this "taint" have a visual or material effect on the items in Thks Room...?

>...what are the Items here?

>You rip off another piece of curtain. You obtain: Ripped length of Curtain
>You don't see anything odd about the water itself, you aren't even sure if the other feelings are coming from the water or it's just how the taint is affecting you.
>You don't see anything like that here, but much of the chamber is also obscured due to its shape.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #669 on: January 15, 2022, 09:33:45 PM »
>Fully explore the room.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #670 on: January 15, 2022, 09:56:48 PM »
>Fully explore the room.

>You make your way through the hall. As you make your way down the body of the seven shape, you see what looks like a western style footstool, turned on its side and rotted heavily from the water, its fabric split in many places and its cushioning spilling out and discolored.
>As you proceed further south, it does feel like the water is slightly more tainted.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #671 on: January 15, 2022, 11:39:29 PM »
>Continue another room to the south.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #672 on: January 16, 2022, 01:55:38 AM »
>You make your way through the hall. As you make your way down the body of the seven shape, you see what looks like a western style footstool, turned on its side and rotted heavily from the water, its fabric split in many places and its cushioning spilling out and discolored.
>As you proceed further south, it does feel like the water is slightly more tainted.

>_


> Rip Curtain to Mark Passage...

> ... feel the " Current " as we  proceed in This Room...

>...  is the " Taint " separate from,not affecting the  Current " at all...?

> If we Perceive  Changes or Abnormalities in  "the Current","the Taint " or "any Unedentified ", Stop By at that particular spot .
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #673 on: January 16, 2022, 03:43:04 AM »
>Continue another room to the south.

> Rip Curtain to Mark Passage...

> ... feel the " Current " as we  proceed in This Room...

>...  is the " Taint " separate from,not affecting the  Current " at all...?

> If we Perceive  Changes or Abnormalities in  "the Current","the Taint " or "any Unedentified ", Stop By at that particular spot .

>The current is an actual flow in the water, affecting the curtains and everything around you as a current should. The tain, however, doesn't seem to be related to anything physical like that.
>You continue further southward.
>You pass through into a new chamber, narrow at its northern end and flaring as it goes further southward, rather like a bottle. Along its western wall is what looks like an shelf, a sort of box-like thing, about waist high with a shelfboard in the middle, enclosed in all but one side. It rests on its side, apparently empty.
>The water here feels more heavily tainted. The sensations; the words you can't hear and feelings you can't hold long enough to name; come faster, a bit more powerfully. If you close your eyes, you can almost feel yourself moving with it, even though you know you are still.
>The current here is disturbed, there's something moving out there, obscured by the curtains. Something fearsome.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #674 on: January 16, 2022, 11:10:29 PM »
>Is this an instinctual feeling, or is it something we can discern through our mastery of water?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #675 on: January 17, 2022, 05:32:18 AM »
>Is this an instinctual feeling, or is it something we can discern through our mastery of water?

>You don't know. But you know there is no doubt.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #676 on: January 18, 2022, 01:57:05 AM »
>The current is an actual flow in the water, affecting the curtains and everything around you as a current should. The tain, however, doesn't seem to be related to anything physical like that.
>You continue further southward.
>You pass through into a new chamber, narrow at its northern end and flaring as it goes further southward, rather like a bottle. Along its western wall is what looks like an shelf, a sort of box-like thing, about waist high with a shelfboard in the middle, enclosed in all but one side. It rests on its side, apparently empty.
>The water here feels more heavily tainted. The sensations; the words you can't hear and feelings you can't hold long enough to name; come faster, a bit more powerfully. If you close your eyes, you can almost feel yourself moving with it, even though you know you are still.
>The current here is disturbed, there's something moving out there, obscured by the curtains. Something fearsome.

>_

// Ah, to the True Start & some.Startles of Turning-Points Periods of >> :shock: , :meiling:   :power: :bigpower::shock: ...>>>>> //

>Begin Retreating Back to the Curtaind Entrance ... how far is " The Tainter Fearsome Presence " and may be watermarked as close-by as far as by,as spot-on and doubtless as doable, 1 Room Beyond or a Few ...?"

> ... without turning Jumpy ,get Ready our SpellCards and for Confrontation&Avoidance ,while at the same time...

> ... begin Focusing on the " Loc.Points & Movement of the Fearsome Presence " ,keeping our concentration and wits about if it is really just more lingering behind the Curtained Exit(s)  and Lingering there and not yet  Getting&Tracking somehow nearer or wider or ...?

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #677 on: January 18, 2022, 08:29:55 PM »
>Begin Retreating Back to the Curtaind Entrance ... how far is " The Tainter Fearsome Presence " and may be watermarked as close-by as far as by,as spot-on and doubtless as doable, 1 Room Beyond or a Few ...?"

> ... without turning Jumpy ,get Ready our SpellCards and for Confrontation&Avoidance ,while at the same time...

> ... begin Focusing on the " Loc.Points & Movement of the Fearsome Presence " ,keeping our concentration and wits about if it is really just more lingering behind the Curtained Exit(s)  and Lingering there and not yet  Getting&Tracking somehow nearer or wider or ...?

>You are at the entrance already.
>You prepare your spellcards, but you feel this will not do anything.
>You move further down the 'neck' of the bottleshaped room. You can feel the water's taint grow a bit more noticeable, and you can feel the current shift slightly; It's coming.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #678 on: January 19, 2022, 06:39:24 PM »
>Get to the vertical and horizontal centre of the room and prepare to dodge in whatever direction necessary at a moments notice.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #679 on: January 19, 2022, 08:16:32 PM »
>Get to the vertical and horizontal centre of the room and prepare to dodge in whatever direction necessary at a moments notice.

>You move to the certain of the room, swimming up a little bit in order to give yourself some room to maneuver vertically.
>You can feel it approaching, from the west. You turn to face that direction, ready to dodge. No attacks are forthcoming, but you can feel it coming, feel the unseen pressure of danger. Then the curtains part, and you see her. And she sees you.
>She looks up at you with green eyes, the current gently tugging at her short black mussy hair. A sailor's cap rests atop her head. Without a doubt, she looks like you. She is you. But the similarities end; she doesn't wear your clothing. Instead she wears a dark black  jacket, buttoned and made of some fine material you do not recognize; with just the hint of a white black underneath. Slacks that match her jacket cover her legs, her feet clad in dark brown shoes of leather fit for an aristocrat.
>She looks like someone from the outside world. No. She is from the outside world. You remember it, but you do not. Being in the outside world, living on an island in the middle of the great ocean, a bustling and modern place full of machines and people and wonders unlike Gensokyo, yet Gensokyo. She, you were a harbor master, keeping the ships and port working cleanly and efficiently. You were corrupt, quietly criminal. Looking the other way as smugglers paid you off, quietly assisting this and that criminal enterprise by overlooking the proper paperwork or neglecting this or that rule. No one suspected a thing, you were respected by society and the criminal underworld, wealthy and wanting for nothing. It feels like a distant dream, yet you remember it all.
>She is looking at you, her lips turned in a smile. She approaches, and you know you are in greater danger than you've ever been in your existence.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #680 on: January 19, 2022, 08:44:55 PM »
> Is her smile malevolent?
> What, precisely, is the risk here? Being more or less overwritten as Minamitsu Murasa by this entity?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 08:51:59 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #681 on: January 19, 2022, 08:51:45 PM »
> Is her smile malevolent?
> What, precisely, is the risk here? Being more or less overwritten as Minamitsu Murasa by this entity?

>Absolutely.
>You have no idea. But you know that you are in extraordinary danger.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #682 on: January 19, 2022, 08:52:02 PM »
> Does she look roughly as solid and opaque as we do?
> How close is she?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #683 on: January 19, 2022, 09:37:06 PM »
> Does she look roughly as solid and opaque as we do?
> How close is she?

>Yes.
>She is about 5 yards away.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #684 on: January 21, 2022, 12:43:47 AM »
// I very warmly ( hopefully hardly :cirnotan: "soggy"  :point:) advise AGAINST this "...extraordinary danger like you are never been before...  ( duly memo back to the Entrapment of Sakuya with relief actions from outside being turned against her) "  SPELLCARDING-DANMAKUING and any antagonizing on-spot which would only be  yelding Yards and Taint-Power ( and Possible Hostages maybe) in order to ' Exorsice OR (better altogether if at all possible and not a Deceivement ) a 100% Purified Reunion  " ... //

//... otherwise (quoted&forewarned&hinted) such means are not only ineffective ( ref. to Shou's and Sakuya's Predicaments) or Hindrances ( again ref. to  Sakuya's pickles)" //

>You are at the entrance already.
>You prepare your spellcards, but you feel this will not do anything. >You move further down the 'neck' of the bottleshaped room. You can feel the water's taint grow a bit more noticeable, and you can feel the current shift slightly; It's coming.

>_

> Is her smile malevolent?
> What, precisely, is the risk here? Being more or less overwritten as Minamitsu Murasa by this entity?
>Absolutely.
>You have no idea. But you know that you are in extraordinary danger.

> Does she look roughly as solid and opaque as we do?
> How close is she ?
[/glow]
>_
>Yes.
>She is about 5 yards away.

> Quick Swim-Back to more than 5 Yards away back to the Rooms with a beneficial pathway to avoid being rounded up or,far better yet , not getting others innocent "needlessly" bogged.

> Take heed&helm to benefit  in Reading Currents& Better Foressing our Evasive Course VS her Assailing Course, while not switching position in-current lest we switch this eventual moderate edge as well to our disfavour...of course unless Conditions for any Greater Succor for All will become Safely Open Port.

> Quick-Discern : What  could be employed to distract or , how wonderful would it be, to divert or deter this Really Dangerous Ruined Sinning Doppelganger of ourselves ,since we ARE ABLE to RECALL & DISCERN as much  ,but still BEING usw? What is potentially useless or backfiring?







« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 12:49:16 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI "

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #685 on: January 21, 2022, 01:17:47 AM »
// I do Beg Forgivess for double-posting : it is turned as necessary to somehow lighten+better discern  my (sigh...) ...again HEAVY AND WINDED posting...(sigh... ) + my own Shortcoming in fail-to-fix 1 issue with multiple  :cirnotan: successive  quote brackets //

//  :fullpower: (   "Bridge to  the Completed RESOLVED Purvis's Okuu/Utsuho Quest A Z ,+ due heartly and deserved   :extend: THANKS TO THE CLEARING ONES , on the EARLIER www.shrinemaiden.org - Rumia's party Games""   , of the Comp... it is 1 of the Earlier "A Z-Machine Adventure (Series) of Quest " (and even Quests altogether )
; because of that it is a Wider Fruit-Bearer of  " A Z Machine Quests's Universe "  ... ACTIVELY AFFECTING References - Hints - After-Effects  ) ... //

//... So ... a TRULY DANGEROUS Bridge between the TRUE Minamitsu's and  " THE (NOT-)DREAM of GENSOKYO ISLE .
"
Spoiler:
A REVEALING LIGHT she was+ 'lingering' is ( Utsuho / Okuu's Quest  around the middle-to-later Threads ) " among the greater part,among those Surprisingly Mirrorly Unwittingly WORSENED in their UNCALLED-FOR PARALLEL LIVES on the Unsuspecting ( ill-Balanced) ' GENSOKYO ISLE 'by the Joining of the Moriya Shrine+Koishi+ ?Special Crystal-Trapped Stargazer's Hakutaku Ancestor+Aki Sisters  "...
//
 
// ...maybe it is or seems over-wariness ,yet to be justly wary at different opportune or even innportune eventualities times there could be time of  craftly ENEMY tries to Tempt and/or "Inflict Dangerously Minor while Harder-to-Notice Taints " and/or General Straying Bambo Self-Doubt ... or At Least aiming for a dogged wear-down and/or Bluff-Bait-Trick  "//

>You move to the certain of the room, swimming up a little bit in order to give yourself some room to maneuver vertically.
>You can feel it approaching, from the west. You turn to face that direction, ready to dodge. No attacks are forthcoming, but you can feel it coming, feel the unseen pressure of danger. Then the curtains part, and you see her. And she sees you.
>She looks up at you with green eyes, the current gently tugging at her short black mussy hair. A sailor's cap rests atop her head. Without a doubt, she looks like you. She is you. But the similarities end; she doesn't wear your clothing. Instead she wears a dark black  jacket, buttoned and made of some fine material you do not recognize; with just the hint of a white black underneath. Slacks that match her jacket cover her legs, her feet clad in dark brown shoes of leather fit for an aristocrat.
>She looks like someone from the outside world. No. She is from the outside world. You remember it, but you do not. Being in the outside world, living on an island in the middle of the great ocean, a bustling and modern place full of machines and people and wonders unlike Gensokyo, yet Gensokyo. She, you were a harbor master, keeping the ships and port working cleanly and efficiently. You were corrupt, quietly criminal. Looking the other way as smugglers paid you off, quietly assisting this and that criminal enterprise by overlooking the proper paperwork or neglecting this or that rule. No one suspected a thing, you were respected by society and the criminal underworld, wealthy and wanting for nothing. It feels like a distant dream, yet you remember it all.
>She is looking at you, her lips turned in a smile. She approaches, and you know you are in greater danger than you've ever been in your existence. 


>_


1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #686 on: January 21, 2022, 09:42:10 AM »
>Warily back away at about the same speed she's approaching.
>"... Hello? Who are you?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #687 on: January 21, 2022, 05:43:54 PM »
> Quick Swim-Back to more than 5 Yards away back to the Rooms with a beneficial pathway to avoid being rounded up or,far better yet , not getting others innocent "needlessly" bogged.
> Take heed&helm to benefit  in Reading Currents& Better Foressing our Evasive Course VS her Assailing Course, while not switching position in-current lest we switch this eventual moderate edge as well to our disfavour...of course unless Conditions for any Greater Succor for All will become Safely Open Port.
> Quick-Discern : What  could be employed to distract or , how wonderful would it be, to divert or deter this Really Dangerous Ruined Sinning Doppelganger of ourselves ,since we ARE ABLE to RECALL & DISCERN as much  ,but still BEING usw? What is potentially useless or backfiring?

>The currents here don't feel like they could give you a particular advantage or disadvantage.
>About the only thing you can see is a small end table near the southwest "corner" of the bottle-shaped room.

>Warily back away at about the same speed she's approaching.
>"... Hello? Who are you?"

>You draw back, and her eyes glint, her smile seems to grow sharper.
>She doesn't answer, but moves a bit more quickly, less languidly.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #688 on: January 22, 2022, 08:20:53 PM »
>The currents here don't feel like they could give you a particular advantage or disadvantage.
>About the only thing you can see is a small end table near the southwest "corner" of the bottle-shaped room.

>You draw back, and her eyes glint, her smile seems to grow sharper.
>She doesn't answer, but moves a bit more quickly, less languidly.

>_

// Attempt at Throwing&Recalling&Defend with "Minamitsu's Anchor" could also be attempted,but I would opt first to gauge how Corrupted!Minamitsu reacts with Room-Changing , Being Aimed At , Eventually Having Her Path blocked By Danmaku... //

> Quicken pace and retreat to the previous Room while also...

> ...observing  her behaviour of speed,movements,trajectory in order to better put distance between us.

> We have a good feeling offensive Measures are not going to work,however we could still attempt them not as Attacks but rather as means to Distract,Slow-Down,even to Find Openings,and so...

> ... aim an arm at her as we were to Shoot Danmaku at her,and be prepared to " Danmaku-Block her Path without Striking her "  her once  an Opening presents itself.

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #689 on: January 24, 2022, 06:57:36 AM »
> Quicken pace and retreat to the previous Room while also...

> ...observing  her behaviour of speed,movements,trajectory in order to better put distance between us.

> We have a good feeling offensive Measures are not going to work,however we could still attempt them not as Attacks but rather as means to Distract,Slow-Down,even to Find Openings,and so...

> ... aim an arm at her as we were to Shoot Danmaku at her,and be prepared to " Danmaku-Block her Path without Striking her "  her once  an Opening presents itself.

>You back, and her smile only becomes more assured, more vicious, before she charges at you; not at all impaired by the water!

>_