Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 430971 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2021, 10:42:52 PM »
>Do we know much about any 'new world'?
>"We managed to find what Stargazer was looking for, it wasn't a single tree but rather an ominous ring of trees. I was hoping Yukari could take a look at it. How like her to just dissapear off somewhere."

>You know...of it. Apparently if you go further east into the ocean for many days, going so far that east becomes west once more, you find it.
>"How like her indeed," says Sakuya. "What's ominous about it?"

>_

« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2021, 10:50:47 PM »
>"Well, the parser warned me to finish up my side quests before I went there. Pretty sure there's a final boss in there or something."
>Did the feeling we got from the ring of trees feel related to the unpleasant feeling we've been having since this whole thing began?

« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2021, 10:52:40 PM »
>"Well, the parser warned me to finish up my side quests before I went there. Pretty sure there's a final boss in there or something."
>Did the feeling we got from the ring of trees feel related to the unpleasant feeling we've been having since this whole thing began?

>Hard to say either way. You'll have to use your intuition there.

>_

« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2021, 10:58:56 PM »
>"Well, nothing much to look at it. But being near it gives me a strange feeling. You felt it too right Stargazer?"

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2021, 11:21:20 PM »
>You know...of it. Apparently if you go further east into the ocean for many days, going so far that east becomes west once more, you find it.
>"How like her indeed," says Sakuya. "What's ominous about it?"

>_

> " I am about to ask a confirmation from Stargazer ,but it is likely  the Ominous Presence of the " Unseen Clergy" we felt in the earlier "voyages" is similar or even...the same."

> "Besides, since it is important to show that Ominous Ring-Cirle of Those Trees to all of us,we might as well wait for Yukari  to come back here once her "Inspection" is finished...unless she said or hinted not to wait for her?"
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2021, 05:50:27 PM »
>"Well, nothing much to look at it. But being near it gives me a strange feeling. You felt it too right Stargazer?"

>Stargazer nods in agreement.

> " I am about to ask a confirmation from Stargazer ,but it is likely  the Ominous Presence of the " Unseen Clergy" we felt in the earlier "voyages" is similar or even...the same."

> "Besides, since it is important to show that Ominous Ring-Cirle of Those Trees to all of us,we might as well wait for Yukari  to come back here once her "Inspection" is finished...unless she said or hinted not to wait for her?"

>Stargazer radiates uncertainty, but slowly nods.
>"No, Yukari didn't leave any kind of instructions," says Sakuya. "That might have been helpful."

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2021, 10:04:28 PM »
>Stargazer nods in agreement.

>Stargazer radiates uncertainty, but slowly nods.
>"No, Yukari didn't leave any kind of instructions," says Sakuya. "That might have been helpful."

>_

> " Well,we the 3 of us can wait for Yukari around here while ,still,around here, checking if there is any Other Anomaly or Such or ,and...  "

>..."if she tarries too much,then that is the go-ahead to head together,though not hurrying in order for possible.catch-ups, for the Ominous Tree Circle-Ring."

> Unless Objected ,Wait for Yukari and Check for Anomalies around here...
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2021, 07:31:18 AM »
> " Well,we the 3 of us can wait for Yukari around here while ,still,around here, checking if there is any Other Anomaly or Such or ,and...  "

>..."if she tarries too much,then that is the go-ahead to head together,though not hurrying in order for possible.catch-ups, for the Ominous Tree Circle-Ring."

> Unless Objected ,Wait for Yukari and Check for Anomalies around here...

>Sakuya nods. "I'm not inclined to do much without Yukari around. She told me this bubble was nothing to worry about, but I'd rather not risk it without her around."
>You wait around. The currents flow gently around you while, the fish keep their distance from the tree. The swaying of the sea flora and the canopy overhead is curious to watch. After a few minutes, a purple gap opens nearby, and Yukari steps out.
>"Ah, there you are," Yukari says. "You've noticed our guests, I hope?"

>_

« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2021, 07:37:06 AM »
>"Our... guests?"
>We haven't noticed anything that could be construed as guests have we?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 07:41:14 AM by Yaersulf »

« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2021, 07:52:36 AM »
>"Our... guests?"
>We haven't noticed anything that could be construed as guests have we?

>...You don't think so?

>_

« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2021, 08:15:15 AM »
>"What do you mean? Are we not alone in here?"

« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2021, 08:18:37 AM »
>"What do you mean? Are we not alone in here?"

>"Well, to put it bluntly," Yukari says, "Those trees are not in Gensokyo." She gestures toward the unusual tree near Sakuya.
>"Hm," says the maid, looking at it again.

>_

« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2021, 08:29:10 AM »
>"Oh that's what you meant, you had me ready to batten down the hatches for a second there."
>"Sakuya mentioned something about that before, they're trees from the new world? Could that mean that whatever's behind this came from outside Gensokyo?"
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 08:31:13 AM by Yaersulf »

« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2021, 08:33:00 AM »
>"Oh that's what you meant, you had me ready to batten down the hatches for a second there."
>"Sakuya mentioned something about that before, they're trees from the new world? Could that mean that whatever's behind this came from outside Gensokyo?"

>"It's possible," says Yukari, "But I don't think it's quite so easy. Do keep in mind, practically none of this has any substance."

>_

« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2021, 08:39:45 AM »
>"Hmm. Well, we came to find you for a reason. We managed to find the exact trees that Stargazer was thinking of. It's a ring of trees with heart shaped leaves, and something about it is... off."

« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2021, 08:41:05 AM »
>"Hmm. Well, we came to find you for a reason. We managed to find the exact trees that Stargazer was thinking of. It's a ring of trees with heart shaped leaves, and something about it is... off."

>"How fascinating," says Yukari, "Do tell me more?"

>_

« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2021, 12:04:00 AM »
>"Well searching the entire forest top to bottom seemed like it was going to take too long so I started to look for anything out of the ordinary, and I noticed there were some places that the fish were avoiding. Turns out it's this type of tree with heart shaped leaves which Stargazer thought was important. So looking around for more like that we managed to find a cluster of them, and it's nothing concrete but it's a very ominous cluster of trees somehow. I was thinking maybe we should get you to take a look at it."

« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2021, 04:00:43 AM »
>"Well searching the entire forest top to bottom seemed like it was going to take too long so I started to look for anything out of the ordinary, and I noticed there were some places that the fish were avoiding. Turns out it's this type of tree with heart shaped leaves which Stargazer thought was important. So looking around for more like that we managed to find a cluster of them, and it's nothing concrete but it's a very ominous cluster of trees somehow. I was thinking maybe we should get you to take a look at it."

>"I wondered if the fish weren't worth looking into," says Yukari. "Very good eye. Let's see these cluster, then?"

>_

« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2021, 07:43:20 AM »
>"Sure, I should be able to find my way back there."
>Use our expert navigation skills to lead Yukari and Sakuya to the ring of trees.

« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2021, 07:54:50 AM »
>"Sure, I should be able to find my way back there."
>Use our expert navigation skills to lead Yukari and Sakuya to the ring of trees.

>You make your way back westward.
>Through a combination of observing the fish and looking for the length of seaweed you left tied to a tree, it doesn't take more than a few minutes to arrive there.
>Landing near the ring of trees, Yukari says, "Ah, it's a good thing you didn't go in there. It would have taken us ages to find you."

>_

« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2021, 11:00:07 AM »
>"Oh. I uh, almost did. What would have happened?"

« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2021, 11:15:59 PM »
>"Oh. I uh, almost did. What would have happened?"

>"Why, you would have go through," says Yukari. "You might as well picked a random rabbit hole a good half hour away to go hide in."

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2021, 02:08:21 AM »
>"Why, you would have go through," says Yukari. "You might as well picked a random rabbit hole a good half hour away to go hide in."

>_

//  ! :meiling: ! Half-Long , Half-Exhaustive&Exhausting Wall of Text  ! :meiling: ! //

> To Yukari " Good Ghostly Gravy  ! I would have been 1 of The Alice-like Captains  through The Rabbit Hole to Another Wonderland ? A Navy Rabbit Under A Sea-Memorial-Illusive Wonderland? "

> In Response to Yukari,Briefly Gift her with a Thoughtful,then Relieved,then Little Smiling Expression...

> ...Lastly Turn Attention on."True " Focusing&Discerning "THE TREE-CIRCLE'S TRUE ,BEYOND MEMORIAL&ILLUSIVE,SUBSTANCE ALONGSIDE ITS RAMIFICATIONS...

> Explain what and how are We Trying To Discern,and...

>...if "readings&feelings" are vague close-in distance together with Stargazer without stepping-in or getting too dangerously close; requestYukari&Sakuya the same

> ...Is That  Sense  "Unease,Dread Ominous" ,or a more on-facts description,still at "Same Tension-Wave as Before "?

> Can it be described like that it is more simpler or de

> How similar and different is it compared between the" Unseen FORMLESS ONE  ClerEntity"?

> Also  Ask Stargazer These 3 comparations by the Same Premise with Calm,Conviction and...Preparation to be about to Interpret  to the "4Muskeeters Resolutors".

> Of Course Report+Interpret+Insight-out to &with Yukari  ,not forgetting Sakuya.
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2021, 02:20:06 AM »
>"So if you step in there it sends you somewhere?"

« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2021, 02:28:07 AM »
//  ! :meiling: ! Half-Long , Half-Exhaustive&Exhausting Wall of Text  ! :meiling: ! //

> To Yukari " Good Ghostly Gravy  ! I would have been 1 of The Alice-like Captains  through The Rabbit Hole to Another Wonderland ? A Navy Rabbit Under A Sea-Memorial-Illusive Wonderland? "

> In Response to Yukari,Briefly Gift her with a Thoughtful,then Relieved,then Little Smiling Expression...

> ...Lastly Turn Attention on."True " Focusing&Discerning "THE TREE-CIRCLE'S TRUE ,BEYOND MEMORIAL&ILLUSIVE,SUBSTANCE ALONGSIDE ITS RAMIFICATIONS...

> Explain what and how are We Trying To Discern,and...

>...if "readings&feelings" are vague close-in distance together with Stargazer without stepping-in or getting too dangerously close; requestYukari&Sakuya the same

> ...Is That  Sense  "Unease,Dread Ominous" ,or a more on-facts description,still at "Same Tension-Wave as Before "?

> Can it be described like that it is more simpler or de

> How similar and different is it compared between the" Unseen FORMLESS ONE  ClerEntity"?

> Also  Ask Stargazer These 3 comparations by the Same Premise with Calm,Conviction and...Preparation to be about to Interpret  to the "4Muskeeters Resolutors".

> Of Course Report+Interpret+Insight-out to &with Yukari  ,not forgetting Sakuya.

>It's hard to tell.

>"So if you step in there it sends you somewhere?"

>"Just so," says Yukari. "One way, unless there's some trick to it that I can't see."

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2021, 06:10:17 PM »
>It's hard to tell.

>"Just so," says Yukari. "One way, unless there's some trick to it that I can't see."

>_

> "I wonder if it can be tested a little like this..."

> Take a pebble or something similar,throw or push it inside the Tree-Circle...

> What happens to it,what can be felt?

> "...and like this."

> Fire a Small Stream of Danmaku inside it...

> What occurs ,what is perceived?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 06:21:23 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #116 on: March 08, 2021, 12:01:48 AM »
> "I wonder if it can be tested a little like this..."

> Take a pebble or something similar,throw or push it inside the Tree-Circle...

> What happens to it,what can be felt?

> "...and like this."

> Fire a Small Stream of Danmaku inside it...

> What occurs ,what is perceived?

>You toss a rock, then fire a little danmaku. In both cases, nothing unusual happens. "Ah, it's not that kind of gateway," says Yukari. "It's not the kind just anything can pass through as it pleases. It takes something more; I don't think it would accept animals, for instance. Though the fish certainly aren't testing it."

>_

« Reply #117 on: March 08, 2021, 11:54:18 PM »
>"Then I guess we couldn't tie a rope around somebody and throw them in?"

« Reply #118 on: March 09, 2021, 06:38:41 AM »
>"Then I guess we couldn't tie a rope around somebody and throw them in?"

>"It wouldn't make any difference, no," says Yukari.

>_

« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2021, 12:28:53 AM »
>"Hmm, I don't suppose you have some convenient thing that could act as a beacon that I could take with me and then you use it to locate me?"