Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 173219 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #780 on: May 28, 2022, 06:10:02 AM »
>It's somewhat irresponsible but pull out the square bottle with the spirit inside.
>Uncork it and chuck it behind us at our pursuer.
>Risk a glance while fleeing to see if it had any effect.

>You left it at the Temple
>Glancing back, she is just behind you, her eyes locked directly on you, swimming steadily. You can't meet her gaze; you simply cannot.

>_
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 01:30:46 AM by It's Purvis! »

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #781 on: May 28, 2022, 04:28:40 PM »
>You grab the bottle, open it, and toss it behind you.
>Glancing back, you see the bottle making a wobbly course through the water.
>She is just behind you, her eyes locked directly on you, swimming steadily. You can't meet her gaze; you simply cannot. Without her eyes moving a bit, she seamlessly grabs the bottle without breaking the rhythm of her motions. You feel any relief you felt beforehand evaporate.
>_

// On 1 hand , Objects & Items used directly on "CorruptedAlterEgo!Murasa"  tp hinder herare ineffective and "Bottled Evil Spirit" ,or otherwise dangerous,could be harmful since " "CorruptedAlterEgo!Murasa" is relatively similar,but ot the same or very similar, to a" Distinct (own shape)Evil Vengeful Spirit...//

// On the other hand, " Duplicated Items" ? This needs cheking in detail and general,but we also need to found ourselves in " practically No Taint in the Waters "...//

> Another 1?! Did we not leave  " Bottled Evil Spirit" behind at the Myouren Temple's storage for the " Next Trip of the Myourenji Clinic to the Underground "with an explaining note to be taken for "examinition and resolution" to the Underground,to Satori ?!

> Inventory Check

> Avert gaze ,mostly focus on regaining courage by fervently think back about our Gensokyo,our Myourenji Temple , its Denizens & Friends & Faithful & Guests, our New Friends we are making , our Contribution & Efforts about Protecting Gensokyo & its Equilibrium & Relations...

> ... Pull ahead swiftly as long as there is " practically No Taint in the Waters "
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 09:07:50 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #782 on: May 29, 2022, 04:05:44 AM »
>Keep zooming for now.
>As a ghost do we have to worry about our stamina running out?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #783 on: May 29, 2022, 04:14:44 AM »
>Keep zooming for now.
>As a ghost do we have to worry about our stamina running out?

>You keep fleeing.
>You do, but it is more of a spiritual weakening than running our of breath.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #784 on: May 31, 2022, 09:09:37 PM »
// This 1 has been overlooked ,apparently //

// Thanks for the follow- up rightful edit-correction //
// On 1 hand , Objects & Items used directly on "CorruptedAlterEgo!Murasa"  tp hinder herare ineffective and "Bottled Evil Spirit" ,or otherwise dangerous,could be harmful since " "CorruptedAlterEgo!Murasa" is relatively similar,but ot the same or very similar, to a" Distinct (own shape)Evil Vengeful Spirit...//

// On the other hand, " Duplicated Items" ? This needs cheking in detail and general,but we also need to found ourselves in " practically No Taint in the Waters "...//

> Another 1?! Did we not leave " Bottled Evil Spirit" behind at the Myouren Temple's storage for the " Next Trip of the Myourenji Clinic to the Underground "with an explaining note to be taken for "examinition and resolution" to the Underground,to Satori ?!

> Inventory Check

> Avert gaze ,mostly focus on regaining courage by fervently think back about our Gensokyo,our Myourenji Temple , its Denizens & Friends & Faithful & Guests, our New Friends we are making , our Contribution & Efforts about Protecting Gensokyo & its Equilibrium & Relations...

> ... Pull ahead swiftly as long as there is " practically No Taint in the Waters "
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 12:12:03 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #785 on: June 06, 2022, 01:34:14 AM »
> Inventory Check
> Avert gaze ,mostly focus on regaining courage by fervently think back about our Gensokyo,our Myourenji Temple , its Denizens & Friends & Faithful & Guests, our New Friends we are making , our Contribution & Efforts about Protecting Gensokyo & its Equilibrium & Relations...
> ... Pull ahead swiftly as long as there is " practically No Taint in the Waters "

Heck, you right, editted.

>You are not in any condition to try to your inventory. The very notion of slowing down to check fills you with animalistic dread
>You try to bolster your courage. Thinking of everyone, of Hijiri, of your fellow 'monks', of your newly found friends; Tojiko, Stargazer... Something about her bothers you, something before you parted...

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #786 on: June 06, 2022, 02:25:06 PM »
Heck, you right, editted.

>You are not in any condition to try to your inventory. The very notion of slowing down to check fills you with animalistic dread
>You try to bolster your courage. Thinking of everyone, of Hijiri, of your fellow 'monks', of your newly found friends; Tojiko, Stargazer... Something about her bothers you, something before you parted...

>_
//No worries (about the Left off for Myourenji Temple Clinic with Descrpitive Note"Seal Bottled Evil Spirit",,on its.way for.Safe Delivery to Satori),it WAS the only 1 Invent. Item
,it t had been ,Among ( Us)  :cherry:,during he Previous Thread in a section where it had been fairly packed th with conversations+descriptions,circa the late 2nd half if I am not mistaken//

// Inventory Check is optional,and too difficult , in "These Fleeing Cojdition"" after all//

> Keep our speed up,but not unedercutting us as to "Avoid Spritual's Tiredness akin somehow to Stamina's as much as possible "....

> ...and,be as it may, not slowing down or turning frantic, Remember The Route together with Noting The Rooms' Layout + Peculiarity we are travelling....

> ...Oh,Stargazer....? When...around when we parted entrusting her to Yukari...or even before ?Bothered How...as a "sort of"Glossing Over,A Lack of Focus or a Forgetfulness...or maybe...something More Disconcerting...?

>" Statuses " : "Extents"" Taint in The Water " AND " Unhinderance"
 getting away from it "?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 08:15:56 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #787 on: June 10, 2022, 12:08:29 PM »
//No worries (about the Left off for Myourenji Temple Clinic with Descrpitive Note"Seal Bottled Evil Spirit",,on its.way for.Safe Delivery to Satori),it WAS the only 1 Invent. Item
,it t had been ,Among ( Us)  :cherry:,during he Previous Thread in a section where it had been fairly packed th with conversations+descriptions,circa the late 2nd half if I am not mistaken//

// Inventory Check is optional,and too difficult , in "These Fleeing Cojdition"" after all//

> Keep our speed up,but not unedercutting us as to "Avoid Spritual's Tiredness akin somehow to Stamina's as much as possible "....

> ...and,be as it may, not slowing down or turning frantic, Remember The Route together with Noting The Rooms' Layout + Peculiarity we are travelling....

> ...Oh,Stargazer....? When...around when we parted entrusting her to Yukari...or even before ?Bothered How...as a "sort of"Glossing Over,A Lack of Focus or a Forgetfulness
...or maybe...something More Disconcerting...?

>" Statuses " : "Extents"" Taint in The Water " AND " Unhinderance"
 getting away from it "?

//Somehow  :meiling: POLISHED+Exoanded Reply+ Reply's Quote//

// In cases  of  :cirnotan: confusion or lack of clarity,,etc.please do not hesistate to Reply in this RP QUEST Thread and/or PM //

// I also suggest  :extend: "(unless of course More Clarity and/or Specifcs are needed & signaled 1st OR,More Importantly," there are/are to bevPriorities Greater than shrinemaiden.com/MotK.com ) " Earlier Replies to The More Neutral Than Not Commands " in order " not to exceed in 'Plot Story & Replies's Delays' while still "Taking in.Account the Fair Waiting-Out for The Eventual Replies of More Players " and for " the Commands' Delays due to the more or less Important Decision for Multiple Players"//
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 01:10:49 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #788 on: June 12, 2022, 03:56:01 AM »
>Could Stargazer maybe have known that this is what was waiting for us?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #789 on: June 12, 2022, 03:58:51 AM »
> Keep our speed up,but not unedercutting us as to "Avoid Spritual's Tiredness akin somehow to Stamina's as much as possible "....
> ...and,be as it may, not slowing down or turning frantic, Remember The Route together with Noting The Rooms' Layout + Peculiarity we are travelling....
> ...Oh,Stargazer....? When...around when we parted entrusting her to Yukari...or even before ?Bothered How...as a "sort of"Glossing Over,A Lack of Focus or a Forgetfulness
>" Statuses " : "Extents"" Taint in The Water " AND " Unhinderance"
 getting away from it "?

>You keep going, you try to keep calm. You can feel Her just behind you, can imagine her fingers sinking into your flesh...
>You don't sense any kind of taint in the water.

>Could Stargazer maybe have known that this is what was waiting for us?

>Didn't she know something?

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #790 on: June 12, 2022, 11:40:22 PM »
>Ah, that's right, she said we needed to have courage. It's time to believe in the Stargazer that believes in us.
>Muster our storm-weatheringest, wave-defyingest, hokkai-visitingest, salty-woman-of-the-sea-est, courage.
>Dash to one side and stop abrubtly, hopefully causing her to keep going and forcing her to turn around.
>"What am I doing? Running from you? As if anybody could even try to be more me than I am. I'm Captain Minamitsu Murasa, captain of the Palanquin Ship, and loyal follower of Byakuren Hijiri! And as much as you might want to be me, all you'll ever be is a half-baked knock-off!"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #791 on: June 13, 2022, 01:48:13 AM »
>Ah, that's right, she said we needed to have courage. It's time to believe in the Stargazer that believes in us.
>Muster our storm-weatheringest, wave-defyingest, hokkai-visitingest, salty-woman-of-the-sea-est, courage.
>Dash to one side and stop abrubtly, hopefully causing her to keep going and forcing her to turn around.
>"What am I doing? Running from you? As if anybody could even try to be more me than I am. I'm Captain Minamitsu Murasa, captain of the Palanquin Ship, and loyal follower of Byakuren Hijiri! And as much as you might want to be me, all you'll ever be is a half-baked knock-off!"

>You hook to the left and do what you can to stop quickly. She continues to barrel toward you, stretching out her hand toward your throat. "Bluster!" she snarls, her eyes boring into you.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #792 on: June 13, 2022, 10:15:25 PM »
>You hook to the left and do what you can to stop quickly. She continues to barrel toward you, stretching out her hand toward your throat. "Bluster!" she snarls, her eyes boring into you.

>_

// " No Taint in The Water " is actually good ,as soon as we can employ it //

// This could seem ,and could return again as did before and is going to later on, a " Almost Too Long List of Commands-Actions  for The Parser " at their surface , however their true purpose & number is for " An Easier Parsing & Reading & Analysis " because" Each Important Command-Action has Their Own Line together with All of Them Adequately or Better Linked"  //

> Stargazer did warn us to be courageous and on guard before entering the " Tree o' Circle Gateway " for she did feel  very unsettled plus   she would have been no help at all,but on the contrary ... BUT if there were more as we kind-of felt we are going to look into that LATER ON!

> NOW! Looking Back at Her with a Correspondent Facial Expression , Bravely & Truly Acknowledge we are only Bravely Claiming The Truth !

> NOT LOSING ANY INSTANT BUT NEITHER ACTING TOO SOON! When she comes closer to barreling into us ,but as dangerously close  as to actually catch us fully or partly...

>...Avoid & Swerve  to the Side with enough room to Eventually keep Avoiding & Swerving...

>...Further Prove We Are No Blusterer,supported by the Fact this had been the Only sort-of proven Action to Truly Pause & Unsettle "CorruptedPortMaster!Murasa ", by...

>... Quickly Retrieving our Anchor , Hitting us to a moderate but still sensible degree , Observe  and Be on Guard for her reactions,BUT...

>...IF she is about to overtake us before the above , Use Our Anchor as a Makeshift Shield , then at last...

>...Even if she is already Grabbed or Bypassed It, Hit Us with It , Observe and Be on Guard as planned before .
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 10:34:22 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #793 on: June 14, 2022, 01:37:14 AM »
>Don't flinch, prepare for possible incoming pain, and sock her right in her jaw as she charges at us.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #794 on: June 14, 2022, 02:07:29 AM »
>Don't flinch, prepare for possible incoming pain, and sock her right in her jaw as she charges at us.

>You don't flinch, and you prepare to counter, but you simply don't have time. Her hand connects with your neck, and your every instinct screams that she is is about to crush your windpipe!
>But she doesn't. It hurts. You can't 'breathe', but it's nowhere near as strong as you feared. Rather than victorious, she seems...almost irritated.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #795 on: June 14, 2022, 04:01:14 AM »
>Can we even suffocate from being choked normally?
>Are we able to talk with her hand around our neck?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #796 on: June 14, 2022, 04:04:03 AM »
>Can we even suffocate from being choked normally?
>Are we able to talk with her hand around our neck?

>Realistically: no. Actually: yes. You don't know why, it is probably a youkai thing.
>Not really.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #797 on: June 14, 2022, 11:42:31 PM »
>Smirk at her.
>Stargazer was right, this chump isn't all that.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #798 on: June 15, 2022, 04:14:55 AM »
>Smirk at her.
>Stargazer was right, this chump isn't all that.

>You smirk, and her irritation  gives way to a snarl, her face contorting s she tries. and fails, to strangle you. You barely feel it. You don't feel constricted at all anymore.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #799 on: June 15, 2022, 07:44:41 PM »
>Attempt to shake her off.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #800 on: June 15, 2022, 07:54:29 PM »
>Attempt to shake her off.

>Her face contorting more, gritting her teeth, she tries to take your throat with both hands. It does not matter. you press against her thumbs and fingers, and they yield easily enough. You are free.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #801 on: June 15, 2022, 08:03:33 PM »
>"Well, you nearly had me for a bit there. I'm flattered that you want to be me, but unfortunately there's only room in Gensokyo for one Captain Minatmitsu Murasa."
>Pat our doppelganger on the head.
>"Seems like there's plenty of room here for a Murasa though, it's not quite as nice as Gensokyo but hopefully it works out for you."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #802 on: June 15, 2022, 08:06:17 PM »
>"Well, you nearly had me for a bit there. I'm flattered that you want to be me, but unfortunately there's only room in Gensokyo for one Captain Minatmitsu Murasa."
>Pat our doppelganger on the head.
>"Seems like there's plenty of room here for a Murasa though, it's not quite as nice as Gensokyo but hopefully it works out for you."

>She doesn't really react to your words or headpatting; she doesn't try to lash out, she doesn't retort. She just gives you a venomous, powerless glare. You note that you don't even feel her in the current anymore, it flows without any impediment she might produce.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #803 on: June 15, 2022, 08:46:26 PM »
>"I don't have time to stick around sorry, I owe it to my crew to not leave them being tormented by what I assume are your friends."
>Turn our back on our doppelganger and zoom off, not fleeing fearfully this time but heading in the rough direction that we remember Tojiko speeding towards.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #804 on: June 15, 2022, 09:39:03 PM »
>"I don't have time to stick around sorry, I owe it to my crew to not leave them being tormented by what I assume are your friends."
>Turn our back on our doppelganger and zoom off, not fleeing fearfully this time but heading in the rough direction that we remember Tojiko speeding towards.

>You say some words and turn to leave. It doesn't say anything, it doesn't respond. And with your back turned, it is as though it was never there at all.
>You continue onward, but the trail has grown cold. You can't hear Tojiko anymore, presumably she is out of breath. The wake of her passing has long since settled. Furthermore, you have no idea where you are, this triangle-shaped room is wholly unfamiliar.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #805 on: June 15, 2022, 10:34:20 PM »
>Do we at least have some idea of which direction we came from?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #806 on: June 16, 2022, 06:32:36 AM »
>Do we at least have some idea of which direction we came from?

>Sort of. You can feel the current still. You don't know the exact way, but you can generally find you way toward that direction.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #807 on: June 17, 2022, 08:47:14 PM »
>You say some words and turn to leave. It doesn't say anything, it doesn't respond. And with your back turned, it is as though it was never there at all.
>You continue onward, but the trail has grown cold. You can't hear Tojiko anymore, presumably she is out of breath. The wake of her passing has long since settled. Furthermore, you have no idea where you are, this triangle-shaped room is wholly unfamiliar.

>_
>Sort of. You can feel the current still. You don't know the exact way, but you can generally find you way toward that direction.

>_

> Look around if there anything "particular" in "this Triangle-Shaped Room", maybe even "somethings" that could be taken with us because" useful here or otherwise of useful proof when back in Gensokyo ".

> Afterwards, concentrate on the Water Current for preparing to travel along It...

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #808 on: June 18, 2022, 08:27:44 AM »
>Use our finely-honed navigational skills to make our way approximately back to where we last encountered Tojiko.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #809 on: June 18, 2022, 07:53:05 PM »
> Look around if there anything "particular" in "this Triangle-Shaped Room", maybe even "somethings" that could be taken with us because" useful here or otherwise of useful proof when back in Gensokyo ".

> Afterwards, concentrate on the Water Current for preparing to travel along It...

>Use our finely-honed navigational skills to make our way approximately back to where we last encountered Tojiko.

>You look around, and the only thing you see is a heavy-looking waist-high stand made of smooth white rock, currently tipped on its side.
>You don't need to focus to find it, it is to the 'south'.
>You turn and go back. You aren't certain this is the direction you went, relative to south, but it's close, certain. But as you move into the next chamber to the 'west', you don't recognize it. A semi-circular place, with what looks like a bookend resting along the rounded edge of the room. Was it here before, and you don't recall because you were so focused on other things? You definitely don't recall what rooms you passed through...

>_