~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure

Pages: << < (2/201) > >>

Yaersulf:

>"Let's swim above the canopy for now, that way we can get a look at a bunch of trees at once."

It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Yaersulf on January 01, 2021, 02:56:32 AM --->"Let's swim above the canopy for now, that way we can get a look at a bunch of trees at once."

--- End quote ---

>"Perhaps we can cover more ground separately?" Yukari says. "I am confident in my ability to note anything strange about a tree."

>_

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on January 01, 2021, 02:58:59 AM --->"Perhaps we can cover more ground separately?" Yukari says. "I am confident in my ability to note anything strange about a tree."

>_

--- End quote ---

> " Even better that way ,as long as we keep in seeing or communicating range".

> "The Single Trees Standing On Their Own,rarer than the Thickets,seems a good point to start out  ".

> Unless there is an objection, Swim Above the Canopy and Start Checking Those Ones.

> Keep Visual Range with Yukari&Sakuya .

> Of course "Check Them Trees Out" together with Stargazer.

It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on January 02, 2021, 02:45:03 AM ---> " Even better that way ,as long as we keep in seeing or communicating range".

> "The Single Trees Standing On Their Own,rarer than the Thickets,seems a good point to start out  ".

> Unless there is an objection, Swim Above the Canopy and Start Checking Those Ones.

> Keep Visual Range with Yukari&Sakuya .

> Of course "Check Them Trees Out" together with Stargazer.

--- End quote ---

>You split up, swimming eastward as Yukari and Sakuya move westward. Stargazer floats after you, radiating a sense of watchfulness. Colorful fish swim above the trees, sometimes dipping down below them.
>There is a lot of forest out there. How will you conduct your search?

>_

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on January 02, 2021, 07:18:56 AM --->You split up, swimming eastward as Yukari and Sakuya move westward. Stargazer floats after you, radiating a sense of watchfulness. Colorful fish swim above the trees, sometimes dipping down below them.
>There is a lot of forest out there. How will you conduct your search?

>_

--- End quote ---

> Remember "The Yukari&Sakuya's Westward Tree Route"taken by Sakuya and Yukari.

> Work with Stargazer by Start Focusing the Search on "The Trees Standing on their Own",to the Nearest Ones.

> While closing-ing ,Mind not to  skip over "The Masses of Trees"  however .

Pages: << < (2/201) > >>

Go to full version