Author Topic: Seija Quest  (Read 488929 times)

Tom

Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #900 on: March 26, 2021, 02:55:46 AM »
> "I dunno what you're talking about. But it's not like I can control what that card thing says."
> "Y-you're right!  I-i apologize for even thinking such!" she says nervously

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #901 on: March 26, 2021, 03:12:35 AM »
> "Eh, no worries. I get that everyone's got eyes on everyone else right now."
> "We're looking into what happened with the box, though. Did you see anyone get lose to it, maybe do something to it, not too long before it went kablooey?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

« Reply #902 on: March 26, 2021, 03:27:04 AM »
> "Eh, no worries. I get that everyone's got eyes on everyone else right now."
> "We're looking into what happened with the box, though. Did you see anyone get lose to it, maybe do something to it, not too long before it went kablooey?"
> "No, I was with Alice on the steps leading up to the shrine watching lady Yuyuko and Yukari play mahjong"

> "We just heard a bang and immediately after Tenshi somersaulted into the middle of the mahjong tiles"

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #903 on: March 26, 2021, 03:43:09 AM »
> What do we know about how mahjong is played?

Tom

« Reply #904 on: March 26, 2021, 04:14:13 AM »
> What do we know about how mahjong is played?
> You know the basics, during the revolution Shinmyoumaru insisted you play mahjong with her sometimes.

> She's not very good either, but you'd usually just let her win...  Failure is just as pleasant for Amanojaku after all~
> It also helped keep her mind off the revolution, as she'd dwell on any problems encountered.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 04:16:48 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #905 on: March 26, 2021, 10:45:51 AM »
> Would it make sense for only two players to be playing it, then?

Tom

« Reply #906 on: March 27, 2021, 04:52:54 AM »
> Would it make sense for only two players to be playing it, then?
> An ever popular variant in Gensokyo works with two players, in fact thats what you and Shinmyoumaru played.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 07:03:17 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #907 on: March 31, 2021, 01:11:28 AM »
> "Was there anyone else with you?"

Tom

« Reply #908 on: March 31, 2021, 04:47:52 AM »
> "Was there anyone else with you?"
> "Well a couple of Alice's dolls floated by but other than that it was just the four of us"

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #909 on: March 31, 2021, 11:02:59 AM »
> Don't those two have attendants? The fox and the sword girl?

Tom

« Reply #910 on: March 31, 2021, 04:09:00 PM »
> Don't those two have attendants? The fox and the sword girl?
> Youmu usually accompanies the ghost lady.  You don't remember anything about a fox though.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #911 on: April 01, 2021, 01:17:21 AM »
> "So the ghost didn't have her half-ghost attendant?"

Tom

« Reply #912 on: April 01, 2021, 03:57:46 AM »
> "No, she was probably still busy preparing and serving food.  Remember she helped make the spring rolls."

> Knowledge Acquired: Spring Rolls - The ghost lady's assistant Youmu helped prepare and serve the festival's spring rolls
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 04:00:27 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #913 on: April 01, 2021, 02:15:20 PM »
> Hrm, okay. Mental checklist: Who have we seen at the shrine today, not including Iris?

Tom

« Reply #914 on: April 02, 2021, 07:49:44 PM »
> Hrm, okay. Mental checklist: Who have we seen at the shrine today, not including Iris?
> Based on those you've seen and those Shinmyoumaru has mentioned you come up with the following list:  Shinmyoumaru, Reimu, Marisa, Mima, Yuuka, Tenshi, Alice, Youmu and the ghost lady she accompanies, Yukari, Mokou, the village school teacher, the green haired shrine maiden, the owner of Kourindou, the pharmacist and her pink friend, the vampire and librarian that live in the red mansion and their maid, an ice fairy and her blonde friend.

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #915 on: May 02, 2021, 10:50:30 PM »
> Based on those you've seen and those Shinmyoumaru has mentioned you come up with the following list:  Shinmyoumaru, Reimu, Marisa, Mima, Yuuka, Tenshi, Alice, Youmu and the ghost lady she accompanies, Yukari, Mokou, the village school teacher, the green haired shrine maiden, the owner of Kourindou, the pharmacist and her pink friend, the vampire and librarian that live in the red mansion and their maid, an ice fairy and her blonde friend.

> Which 1 of those were in the surroundings of The Box AND we did not talk about this situation yet ?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #916 on: May 26, 2021, 01:04:52 PM »
Spoiler:
Lets start from the outset,this is Dangenronpa, backdrop and canonica publishing on Youkai Mount and Rinnosukes Shoppe are held in high account, established outsider knowledge, motives are inversive, design is nicely complete

We could start having fun and enjoying ourselves, that ought to uh, out any crazies

:T: :O: :M: :T: :H: :A: :N: :K: :Y: :O: :U:[/ispoiler]

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #917 on: May 26, 2021, 06:20:51 PM »
>”Ms Knowledge, I am interested in drawing parallels now, what writing metaphor would you best use to describe our current peril?”

>if else “I am a different person now, but maybe not for long, consistency is not my speci’ forte”

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #918 on: May 26, 2021, 06:40:59 PM »
Spoiler:
I wish koishi and nitori are here, they are much better at this stuff

Tom

« Reply #919 on: May 27, 2021, 11:30:59 PM »
// Sorry for the lack of updates, had university exams, senior projects etc. also Unconnected Marketeers launched and needed replay format research for LC Replays Uploader.  Glad to see there's still interest in the quest!  Apologize if I'm a little rusty in these first parses, this game's quite complicated to run.

> Which 1 of those were in the surroundings of The Box AND we did not talk about this situation yet ?
// Characters met by Shinmyoumaru or other party members aren't included
> You weren't really paying that much attention to the box to begin with so it's hard to tell. You've only really discussed the incident in detail with Princess Shinmyoumaru, Lady Patchouli, the Eientei Pharmacist and Tenshi (who was thrown across the yard from the box when it exploded).

>”Ms Knowledge, I am interested in drawing parallels now, what writing metaphor would you best use to describe our current peril?”

>if else “I am a different person now, but maybe not for long, consistency is not my speci’ forte”
> "Hmm..."
> After a moment of thought "That Iris is not the only doll around here, it sure feels like we're the puppets in someone else's show..."

> "What can that doll possibly gain out of rewarding Youkai for causing trouble..."
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 12:06:30 AM by Tom »

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #920 on: May 28, 2021, 10:07:35 AM »
“Ms Knowledge, you must summon the avatar of ruination, that has red eyes, black hair, the same colour as mine. The ritual must be performed by Ms Kirisame, and shall remain unseen by the Red Garment White Miko, herself entangled by kerosene threads to be unaware of her blue nature”

“The exact way to achieve this is because spring rolls are being traded and trees and are growing in the Ayakashi, again, Ms Konpaku should be well equipped to provide us with the hardware”

Tom

« Reply #921 on: May 28, 2021, 01:03:43 PM »
“Ms Knowledge, you must summon the avatar of ruination, that has red eyes, black hair, the same colour as mine. The ritual must be performed by Ms Kirisame, and shall remain unseen by the Red Garment White Miko, herself entangled by kerosene threads to be unaware of her blue nature”

“The exact way to achieve this is because spring rolls are being traded and trees and are growing in the Ayakashi, again, Ms Konpaku should be well equipped to provide us with the hardware”
> You do not know of such an entity (or what an Ayakashi is) and merely end up stuttering as if trying to say something but fogetting what it was

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #922 on: May 29, 2021, 08:58:40 PM »
>Inspect EVERYTHING

Tom

« Reply #923 on: May 29, 2021, 11:15:31 PM »
>Inspect EVERYTHING
> You doubt you'll have enough time to inspect everything, Iris only gave you until sunrise to solve the incident, and that includes convincing trying to convince the shrine maiden who the culprit is and defeating them in danmaku duels if necessary...

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #924 on: May 30, 2021, 08:36:27 AM »
> Print our current list of knowledge and items

> Try to mess with the settings, stack, combine, and scan the persons/objects multiple times

> Borrow other persons and scan the human beings against other objects

> Speak whatever needed to achieve said aim

##Thank you sysadmin please use your magic algorithms to solve my linguistic incompetence

##You are truly a god amongst men to be able to parse the million different repos floating in cyberspace and communicate with aliens and stuff

Tom

« Reply #925 on: June 06, 2021, 10:25:55 PM »
> Print our current list of knowledge and items
> Inventory:
>> Nimble Fabric: A rare cloak you can charge with magical energy to make yourself invulnerable to magic attacks.  It's not transparrent though so visibility and thus movement is quite restricted.
>> Tengu's Training Camera: A camera used by Tengu journalists in training, it can automatically focus, adjust exposure and also has a timer.  These use a novel type of rewriteable magnetic film which can recall the last 4 pictures taken, making such cameras excellent for practicing photography.  Nevertheless it can still clear bullets in frame like any other Tengu camera.
>> Miracle Mallet (Replica): Only you and Shinmyoumaru can tell the difference between the real Miracle Mallet and this perfect replica.  While it looks small and lacks miracle granting abilities, it can *certainly* deal magically enhanced blunt force trauma.
>> Mysterious Spell Card: A spell card given to you by Shinmyoumaru.  According to what you overheard earlier they contain questionably obtained information on everyone, among a snarky comment or two on one's personality.  You've never actually looked at yours though.

> Knowledge:
>> Kerosene Heater: A foreign looking device which functions like a fireplace for the lazy.
>> Rinnosuke's Account: While nothing's wrong with the Kerosene Heater such devices leak fuel if tipped over.
>> Donation Box Residue: Primarily gunpowder residue, with a hint of something foul smelling.
>> Shinmyoumaru's Suspicions: Shinmyoumaru was working with someone who suspected Alice being behind the 'High Stakes Incident Showdown' competition.
>> Spring Rolls: The ghost lady's assistant Youmu helped prepare and serve the festival's spring rolls.

> Try to mess with the settings, stack, combine, and scan the persons/objects multiple times
> You fiddle around with the settings and accidentally set the difficulty to Lunatic!
> You're not familiar of any 'settings'?
> You take another look at the items you're holding, aside from the Mysterious Spell Card they're all cheat items that'll let you cheese any danmaku duel.

> Borrow other persons and scan the human beings against other objects
// Can't really understand the action so parsing with generic flavortext
> You think of investigating those around you and their connections to the incident...

> Speak whatever needed to achieve said aim
// Actions need to be more specific than to be valid.  Parsing generic "goal oriented" actions is risky as it leaves a lot of room for interpretation by the QM.  You might get radically different results/actions than you expected!

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #926 on: June 07, 2021, 03:46:03 PM »
> "No, she was probably still busy preparing and serving food.  Remember she helped make the spring rolls."

> Knowledge Acquired: Spring Rolls - The ghost lady's assistant Youmu helped prepare and serve the festival's spring rolls

> " So,would it be useful if I go check what the Ghost lady and her Attendant have noticed on their part"

> If approved, look for them.

> Approach the 1st one found and tell her ,since you are investigating to solve this incident,if they have noticed any "peculiarities" sorrounding the Party and the Aftermath at the Shrine...especially around That Box.

> Compare them with the "peculiarities"we already know of.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #927 on: June 08, 2021, 03:36:15 PM »
>Try to create new stacks or primary labels from the Mysterious Spell Card stacks, examine it closely for each character
>Udongein Reisen
>Shinmyoumaru
>Eientei

>VIVIT
>Izayoi Sakuya
>Marisa Kirisame

Tom

« Reply #928 on: June 23, 2021, 11:34:34 AM »
> " So,would it be useful if I go check what the Ghost lady and her Attendant have noticed on their part"
> Shinmyoumaru, Patchouli and Eirin nod

> If approved, look for them.

> Approach the 1st one found and tell her ,since you are investigating to solve this incident,if they have noticed any "peculiarities" sorrounding the Party and the Aftermath at the Shrine...especially around That Box.

> Compare them with the "peculiarities"we already know of.
> You walk around the front yard and find Lady Yuyuko first over by the warehouse to the left of the shrine.
> "How may I help you miss...?"
> Shinmyoumaru (who appears to have followed you) exclaims "Seija!"
> You ask what she knows about the event and box...
> "I'm afraid I don't know much about that box~  I arrived late because of some pesky fairies on the way here and even then I stayed mostly on the shrine's steps playing mahjong with Yukari!  Other than that silly celestial somersaulting onto our mahjong tiles I can't say I saw much related to the incident~"

> She begins to float away but stops "Perhaps you should ask my assistant Youmu?  She got here much earlier and even helped with the preparations I hear~"

>Try to create new stacks or primary labels from the Mysterious Spell Card stacks, examine it closely for each character
>Udongein Reisen
>Shinmyoumaru
>Eientei

>VIVIT
>Izayoi Sakuya
>Marisa Kirisame
> After your meeting with the ghost princess you walk over to the table and inspect some of the remaining cards for familiar names or places but they all remain blank...
> You suspect they might only reveal their contents when held by their owners?

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #929 on: June 26, 2021, 11:18:52 PM »
> Shinmyoumaru, Patchouli and Eirin nod
> You walk around the front yard and find Lady Yuyuko first over by the warehouse to the left of the shrine.
> "How may I help you miss...?"
> Shinmyoumaru (who appears to have followed you) exclaims "Seija!"
> You ask what she knows about the event and box...
> "I'm afraid I don't know much about that box~  I arrived late because of some pesky fairies on the way here and even then I stayed mostly on the shrine's steps playing mahjong with Yukari!  Other than that silly celestial somersaulting onto our mahjong tiles I can't say I saw much related to the incident~"

> She begins to float away but stops "Perhaps you should ask my assistant Youmu?  She got here much earlier and even helped with the preparations I hear~"
> After your meeting with the ghost princess you walk over to the table and inspect some of the remaining cards for familiar names or places but they all remain blank...
> You suspect they might only reveal their contents when held by their owners?

> Look for the Ghost Lady's Assistant " Youmu".

> Approach and hail her,present ourselves and say we are investigating this Incident...

>...and right now we are focusing on finding clues about That Box and Its Related Event .
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "