Author Topic: Seija Quest  (Read 174385 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #960 on: July 29, 2021, 09:54:22 PM »
> "'l'll bring you there. Now, like I said, hold still."
> Get behind Youmu. Then, maneuvering as needed, try to scoop her up into a one-armed underarm carry, positioning her so that she is facing the same direction we are and has her back pointed toward the ceiling.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #961 on: July 29, 2021, 10:02:11 PM »
> "'l'll bring you there. Now, like I said, hold still."
> Get behind Youmu. Then, maneuvering as needed, try to scoop her up into a one-armed underarm carry, positioning her so that she is facing the same direction we are and has her back pointed toward the ceiling.
> You quickly grab Youmu in an underarm carry.
> "Ahh!?  What are you doing!?"
> Youmu squirms but fails to overcome your Oni-level strength.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #962 on: July 29, 2021, 10:04:18 PM »
> Tighten our grip just a little bit, to keep her pinned in place but without hurting her.
> Grunt a little bit from the exertion of holding her while she squirms.
> "Bringing you to what I found, while getting my payback for you stepping on me."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #963 on: July 29, 2021, 10:08:11 PM »
> Tighten our grip just a little bit, to keep her pinned in place but without hurting her.
> Grunt a little bit from the exertion of holding her while she squirms.
> You tighten your grip slightly and she stops squirming as much

> "Bringing you to what I found, while getting my payback for you stepping on me."
> "B-but I apologized!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #964 on: July 29, 2021, 10:09:40 PM »
> Chuckle a bit (in a good-natured way rather than a devilish way).
> "You did, but I wanted to do this anyway. Besides, think of it like this; now I do all the work, while you get to just hang along for the ride."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #965 on: July 29, 2021, 10:30:00 PM »
> Chuckle a bit (in a good-natured way rather than a devilish way).
> "You did, but I wanted to do this anyway. Besides, think of it like this; now I do all the work, while you get to just hang along for the ride."
> You chuckle in a good-natured way (which you find a little difficult as an Amanojaku to do..)

> "Youkai can be so mean..."
> She stops squirming and lets you hold her

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #966 on: July 29, 2021, 10:33:03 PM »
> "Hey, don't be so down. How about I use my ability in your favor later, to make it up to you? Once the immediate crisis is resolved, of course. We need to go investigating in the meantime."
> Taking note of where the hole we came out of is, where the bamboo was underground relative to the hole, and the mental mapping we've already done, set off for the part of the shrine where we think the hatch in the floor must be, toting Youmu along with us. (Make sure to not bonk her on things as we go!)
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #967 on: July 30, 2021, 09:10:44 AM »
> "Hey, don't be so down. How about I use my ability in your favor later, to make it up to you? Once the immediate crisis is resolved, of course. We need to go investigating in the meantime."
> "I'm not sure if I should be worried..."

> Taking note of where the hole we came out of is, where the bamboo was underground relative to the hole, and the mental mapping we've already done, set off for the part of the shrine where we think the hatch in the floor must be, toting Youmu along with us. (Make sure to not bonk her on things as we go!)
> You walk towards the back of the shrine trying to trace where the hatch is and end up in the little room Shinmyoumaru has been living in.

Hakurei Shrine 1F Guest Room:
> Another simple looking room with just a futon, a table and a window to let some light in.  That futon looks extra uncomfortable for some reason.
> Noticeable paths: Hakurei Shrine 1F (East)

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #968 on: July 30, 2021, 11:12:19 AM »
> How is Youmu taking being toted around?

> Look around for a pile of linens or something similar.
> If we don't see any, try nudging the futon aside with a foot.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 11:27:48 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #969 on: July 30, 2021, 03:55:06 PM »
> How is Youmu taking being toted around?
> She doesn't seem to be protesting it much but your arm is slowly tiring out

> Look around for a pile of linens or something similar.
> If we don't see any, try nudging the futon aside with a foot.
> You don't see any linens around so you push the futon aside and reveal a hatch below!  That must be why it looked so uncomfortable!

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #970 on: July 30, 2021, 03:57:30 PM »
> Could we use our ability to, say, flip our arm from tired to invigorated?
> "There."
> Position ourselves so as to angle Youmu so she's looking right at the hatch.
> "I saw the bamboo was right below a hatch. I bet whoever had it chucked it in here to get rid of it."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #971 on: July 30, 2021, 04:08:13 PM »
> Could we use our ability to, say, flip our arm from tired to invigorated?
> You sure can!  Your arm feels as good as after a good night's sleep now.

> "There."
> Position ourselves so as to angle Youmu so she's looking right at the hatch.
> "I saw the bamboo was right below a hatch. I bet whoever had it chucked it in here to get rid of it."
> "Oh!?  I guess Reimu could hide her valuables down there?"
> In low voice "If she had any..."

> She starts squirming once more "Okay, let go!!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #972 on: July 30, 2021, 04:09:19 PM »
> Frown.
> "After you just said something not-so-nice about our host?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #973 on: July 30, 2021, 04:19:20 PM »
> Frown.
> "After you just said something not-so-nice about our host?"
> In a disappointed voice she complains "I'm the only one preventing Reimu from convincing Lady Saigyouji to donate the Netherworld's treasures to the Hakurei Shrine..."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #974 on: July 30, 2021, 04:20:25 PM »
> "Oh, is that happening right now? I can take you to them if you need to put a stop to it."
> Don't actually leave yet; wait for her response first.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #975 on: July 30, 2021, 04:23:33 PM »
> "Oh, is that happening right now? I can take you to them if you need to put a stop to it."
> Don't actually leave yet; wait for her response first.
> "No but I must watch Miss Saigyouji when Reimu is around!"
> "Let go!" she continues squirming
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 04:27:25 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #976 on: July 30, 2021, 04:27:30 PM »
> What's the largest individual object in this storehouse?
> Is it larger than Youmu?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #977 on: July 30, 2021, 04:30:52 PM »
> What's the largest individual object in this storehouse?
> Is it larger than Youmu?
> Youmu was right, this storehouse is particularly bare with there being only a futon and a small table Shinmyoumaru used.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #978 on: July 30, 2021, 04:34:48 PM »
> Is the futon at least larger than Youmu? If so, by how much?
> "Okay, okay. But don't leave yet."
> Set Youmu down on her feet.
> "I'll keep my word from earlier. Just between you and me, have you ever wanted to be a different size? Like, taller or shorter?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #979 on: July 30, 2021, 04:38:09 PM »
> Is the futon at least larger than Youmu? If so, by how much?
> It's somewhat larger than her, so that one can sleep comfortably

> "Okay, okay. But don't leave yet."
> Set Youmu down on her feet.
> "I'll keep my word from earlier. Just between you and me, have you ever wanted to be a different size? Like, taller or shorter?"
> You set Youmu down on her feet and she crosses her arms in contempt
> "Huh?  Well people have called me short in the past..." she frowns

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #980 on: July 30, 2021, 04:41:37 PM »
> "Would you like to be taller, then?"
> While speaking, fold the futon once or twice, and then pick it up and hold it in place at our side so that it is more or less standing tall and upright. Let the bottom rest on the floor for the sake of stability.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #981 on: July 30, 2021, 04:44:47 PM »
> "Would you like to be taller, then?"
> While speaking, fold the futon once or twice, and then pick it up and hold it in place at our side so that it is more or less standing tall and upright. Let the bottom rest on the floor for the sake of stability.
> "Yes!!  But can you really make that happen?"
> She curiously watches you hold the futon upright

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #982 on: July 30, 2021, 04:47:53 PM »
> With the futon as upright as it is, is it taller than us?
> "I can indeed. You might want to close your eyes for this, it could get dizzying otherwise."
> Wait a second to give her the opportunity to do so if she wishes.
> Then do a three-way property swap, where we swap ourselves with Youmu, then swap ourselves with the futon, and then swap ourselves with Youmu again. The end result should have us in the same place at the same size as when we started, but with Youmu and the futon swapped.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #983 on: July 30, 2021, 04:56:34 PM »
> With the futon as upright as it is, is it taller than us?
> "I can indeed. You might want to close your eyes for this, it could get dizzying otherwise."
> Wait a second to give her the opportunity to do so if she wishes.
> Then do a three-way property swap, where we swap ourselves with Youmu, then swap ourselves with the futon, and then swap ourselves with Youmu again. The end result should have us in the same place at the same size as when we started, but with Youmu and the futon swapped.
> It's slightly taller than you
> "O-Okay" she closes her eyes
> You use the Mallet's remaining energy to three-way swap Youmu and the futon's size and position.  She still manages to become slightly disoriented and almost falls

> She opens her eyes and looks around
> "Huh, how'd you become shorter than me!?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #984 on: July 30, 2021, 05:00:53 PM »
> Do we no longer have the energy to do that sort of swapping, then?
> Are we now holding onto Youmu, given we were holding on to the futon previously?
> "Have a closer look at the room around you, silly. Did it look this small before?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #985 on: July 30, 2021, 05:05:32 PM »
> Do we no longer have the energy to do that sort of swapping, then?
> You doubt it, unless you're undoing said inversions to return the Mallet's energy

> Are we now holding onto Youmu, given we were holding on to the futon previously?
> Yes, you're holding her shoulder

> "Have a closer look at the room around you, silly. Did it look this small before?"
> She takes a look around
> "Now that you mention it, everything's a little smaller!?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #986 on: July 30, 2021, 05:07:48 PM »
> "Mhm. And if we find the right object, I could make you even taller than this, if you wanted. What do you think?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #987 on: July 30, 2021, 05:21:42 PM »
> "Mhm. And if we find the right object, I could make you even taller than this, if you wanted. What do you think?"
> "Thanks for the offer but people might notice if I become much taller!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #988 on: July 30, 2021, 05:24:25 PM »
> "What's the problem if they notice? Who cares what they might think?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #989 on: July 30, 2021, 05:31:04 PM »
> "What's the problem if they notice? Who cares what they might think?"
> "I don't mind what most people think, but Lady Yuyuko..."