Author Topic: Seija Quest  (Read 147942 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2020, 09:53:37 PM »
> "With my abilities, of course. I would be glad to demonstrate, if we can get somewhere where no one can see us."
> "Don't take this as a sign of me agreeing, but I'm genuinely interested in seeing what you mean by that?"

> She leads you out to the back yard on the shrine, past the little pond and towards the fence that mark the edges of the Hakurei Shrine Grounds.  Specifically towards little winding path leading somewhere out in the forest behind the shrine.  She stops right at fence gate, opens it and waves for you to walk outside, which you do before she closes the gate behind you.

> "Now that you have my undivided attention what is it you would like to show me?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2020, 09:57:23 PM »
> Hold out an open hand to the shrine maiden.
> "Take my hand, and as long as you are willing, I can begin the process of switching us. It'd help if you actively wanted it to happen."
> Grin a little bit again.
> "If you need help with that last bit, you can think about how I'd be taking your place doing all the set-up and chores and Princess entertaining for tonight, while you could just...go off and do whatever you wanted, if you wanted."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 10:00:27 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2020, 11:56:33 PM »
> Hold out an open hand to the shrine maiden.

> She approaches her hand hesitantly but stops

> "Take my hand, and as long as you are willing, I can begin the process of switching us. It'd help if you actively wanted it to happen."
> Grin a little bit again.
> "If you need help with that last bit, you can think about how I'd be taking your place doing all the set-up and chores and Princess entertaining for tonight, while you could just...go off and do whatever you wanted, if you wanted."

> "H-How do I know to trust you?  What if you refuse to switch back?  F-For all I know I could just be knocked out the moment I grab your hand..."
> "As a shrine maiden I can't just blindly trust Youkai you know"


Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2020, 12:03:24 AM »
> "You're substantially stronger than I am. I can't imagine I would be able to do anything negative to you if you didn't want it to happen. And I sure as hell don't want to be you forever, that's way too much responsibility and peace-keeping. Even just being you for the duration of the contest will be hard enough."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2020, 12:17:05 AM »
> "You're substantially stronger than I am. I can't imagine I would be able to do anything negative to you if you didn't want it to happen. And I sure as hell don't want to be you forever, that's way too much responsibility and peace-keeping. Even just being you for the duration of the contest will be hard enough."
> She sure looks looks disappointed at the description you just gave
> But then she too smirks
> "When you say it that way...  What makes you think I'll want to change back"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2020, 12:19:30 AM »
> Look slightly taken aback, like we didn't consider that.
> "I...figured you'd want your body back eventually. Uh...I guess I'd just have to think of something else if you end up refusing to change back?"
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 12:36:00 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2020, 01:02:05 AM »
> Look slightly taken aback, like we didn't consider that.
> "I...figured you'd want your body back eventually. Uh...I guess I'd just have to think of something else if you end up refusing to change back?"
> She cheerfully smiles and taps your forehead
> "Silly Youkai~ I was just teasing you, of course I'd want my body back, after all I'm me and you're you!"

> "Though one thing I haven't understood is if it's only a physical appearance swap or does it also apply to our abilities and roles?  Like would you be considered the Hakurei Maiden proper after this?  Because if so it'd be up to me to switch us back and I'm not sure I understand how your 'reversal' magic works"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2020, 01:07:04 AM »
> Look relieved.
> "Oh...phew, okay. You had me for a moment there~"
> "Anyway, yes, we'd be switching abilities as well. I figured we could give each other crash courses in what we can do and how to do it, especially if I need to solve everyone else's incidents to keep the guise up."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2020, 01:20:05 AM »
> Look relieved.
> "Oh...phew, okay. You had me for a moment there~"
> "Anyway, yes, we'd be switching abilities as well. I figured we could give each other crash courses in what we can do and how to do it, especially if I need to solve everyone else's incidents to keep the guise up."
> When you confirm that abilities indeed switch her look becomes hesitant again
> She looks around in case someone's nearby
> "Well the thing is, I'm not sure myself how my abilities work"

> She whispers "I've practically never done any shrine maiden training, it just all comes naturally you see"
> "Like when I come across a fork in the road I toss a branch up in the air and just follow whichever way it lands, and that ends up being right somehow"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2020, 01:23:46 AM »
> "Huh...how lucky. But maybe that would be true of me too, then. Either way, I could at least train you on my abilities, to a degree."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2020, 01:51:54 AM »
> "Huh...how lucky. But maybe that would be true of me too, then. Either way, I could at least train you on my abilities, to a degree."
> "I guess you could call it luck?" she laughs

> "How about I think it over some more?  I'm sure you realize being the Hakurei Maiden is a huge responsibility.  After all, the Hakurei Maiden bloodline has been bound to Gensokyo's barrier since it's creation, whatever happens to the barrier affects us and vice versa.  My intuition is telling me that I shouldn't be deciding such matters on a whim"

> "Your ability genuinely intrigues me though, the thought of letting someone substitute for you is something I haven't thought of before.  I guess the old hag's correct in saying you never know what you'll find in Gensokyo"

> She then looks over the gate and says "They'll get worried we got lost or something if we don't return soon."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2020, 01:57:39 AM »
> "Well, if putting it off is really what you want...I figured part of the appeal would be that you could get out of doing today's chores if you wanted, though."
> "...Maybe you could try me out for a trial period for today? And if you don't like it, we can switch back at the end of the day, rather than waiting out the entire contest. That's not great for me, but no one said winning the contest was going to be easy."
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 03:10:23 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2020, 09:15:52 AM »
> "Well, if putting it off is really what you want...I figured part of the appeal would be that you could get out of doing today's chores if you wanted, though."
> "...Maybe you could try me out for a trial period for today? And if you don't like it, we can switch back at the end of the day, rather than waiting out the entire contest. That's not great for me, but no one said winning the contest was going to be easy."
> "Didn't mean to disappoint it's just I need to think about it some more. As far as tonight goes I'm like halfway done with the chores anyway."

> "But I best get back to doing said chores before Suika concludes I'm slacking and gives up too."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2020, 10:45:43 AM »
> How curvaceous is the shrine maiden?
> What about us, for that matter?

> "Well, okay, if that's what you want. Head on back out there."
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 11:00:37 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2020, 01:45:21 PM »
> How curvaceous is the shrine maiden?
> What about us, for that matter?
> Neither of you are particularly curvaceous.  At least that's one less difference to worry about.

> "Well, okay, if that's what you want. Head on back out there."
> "I'll be in the warehouse or kitchen if you need me."
> She then opens the gate and starts heading towards the shrine again before stopping momentarily
> "Oh I forgot to mention Shinmyoumaru is expecting you, she should be in the shrine's guest room"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2020, 01:55:24 PM »
> Assuming she's not hiding anything major behind that sarashi, anyway...
> "Of course. I'll go see her. Oh, and just to be sure, don't tell anyone about this. People knowing would defeat the whole purpose, y'know?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2020, 02:18:22 PM »
> Assuming she's not hiding anything major behind that sarashi, anyway...
> "Of course. I'll go see her. Oh, and just to be sure, don't tell anyone about this. People knowing would defeat the whole purpose, y'know?"
> "I won't say a word, like I said I'm interested in the idea~"
> She then walks off to the right back towards the warehouse leaving you in the back yard.

> Hakurei Shrine Back Yard:
> Theres a small pond and spring with lily pads and frogs in the backyard of the shrine.  A winding path begins from the back porch, goes over the pond in an ornate red bridge and continues into the forest at the edge of the Shrine Grounds.  Various fruit trees line the inside of the fence around the yard, making it a very peaceful and surreal looking garden.
Reimu appears to also keep some of the shrine's supplies out here, theres a few buckets next to the door and a mop usually leans against the railing.
> Noticeable paths: Hakurei Shrine 1F [W], Hakurei Shrine Warehouse [NW], Hakurei Shrine Front Yard [W], Winding Path [E]

> The oni you conclude is Suika is comically fighting with the mop on the back yard, trying to get every last drop of water out of it.  She's currently twirling it around so fast you can barely keep track of it.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 02:20:23 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2020, 02:20:33 PM »
> We'll leave her to have her drunken fun.
> Hakurei Shrine 1F [W]
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2020, 03:00:23 PM »
> We'll leave her to have her drunken fun.
> Hakurei Shrine 1F [W]

> You leave the oni in the yard and enter the shrine through the sliding back door.

Hakurei Shrine 1F (Persp. from back door):
> In the middle of the room lies a worn looking table with some chairs around it.  To the right is a small kitchen with just an oven, some countertops and cupboards.  To the left lies a small futon, a couch, and some kind of foreign device that's steadily emitting heat.  A nearby door leads persumably to a guest room and the door on the far side leads back out to the front yard.  A constant cold draft is felt throughout the room, though its difficult to tell where it's coming from, the windows and doors are closed so you blame it on poor construction and insulation.  You wonder how anyone can live here.
> Noticeable paths: Hakurei Shrine Front Yard [W], Hakurei Shrine 1F Guest Room [E], Hakurei Shrine Back Yard [E]

> On the couch you notice a ghostly figure in blue with some sort of old magical tome levitating in-front of her.  She either hasn't noticed you or is too focused on her book to care.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2020, 03:01:36 PM »
> What's the title of the book?
> Hakurei Shrine 1F Guest Room [E]
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2020, 03:12:10 PM »
> What's the title of the book?
> You've no idea, you can just make out some very foreign looking symbols on the cover inside a lightly shimmering magic circle.

> Hakurei Shrine 1F Guest Room [E]
Hakurei Shrine 1F Guest Room:
> Another simple looking room with just a futon, a table and a window to let some light in.  That futon looks extra uncomfortable for some reason.
> Noticeable paths: Hakurei Shrine 1F (East)

> Shinmyoumaru is standing on the table near the window next to a book she's reading.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2020, 03:12:48 PM »
> "Hey, kiddo."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2020, 03:34:01 PM »
> "Hey, kiddo."

> She recognizes your voice and happily turns around to greet you
> "Sorry Seija, but your princess is in another castle!"

> "Oh Seija how nice to see you after so long!~"

> She jumps off the table and taps the mallet on her hand to grow to about half your size

> "The Miracle Mallet's powers are slowly returning see!  Soon enough we'll be able to flip Gensokyo on it's head once more!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2020, 03:41:18 PM »
> Why were we traveling to this shrine in the first place, anyway? Was it just to see the Princess?

> "Ooh, that's good, that's good. That'll be useful to have in our back pocket, once the contest is resolved."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2020, 04:01:42 PM »
> Why were we traveling to this shrine in the first place, anyway? Was it just to see the Princess?
> Shinmyoumaru had requested you accompany her to the Full Moon festival, you figure it must because it's intimidating for her to be around all the powerful Humans and Youkai.

> "Ooh, that's good, that's good. That'll be useful to have in our back pocket, once the contest is resolved."
> She happily nods "Yep!  With the power of Miracles we'll be unstoppable in our revolution to change Gensokyo!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2020, 04:05:51 PM »
> Is Shinmyoumaru an adult or a child?
> Do we know of a Wakasagihime?

> "Here's hoping. What do you want to do in the meantime, though? I think the red-white could probably use some setup help for tonight."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2020, 04:41:46 PM »
> Is Shinmyoumaru an adult or a child?
> She has her moments, she can be very serious at times or very silly.  In some ways she reminds you of that vampire who owns the Scarlet Mansion, only she's not bratty or overly spoiled.  Shinmyoumaru gives you the impression of someone with a very sheltered upbringing who doesn't know how unfair and deceptive the world can be.  Being a princess and wielding the power of Miracles she believes she's above consequences and gets very frustrated when even the slightest things don't go the way she'd planned.

> Do we know of a Wakasagihime?
> Maybe you encountered someone like that when you were on the run, but it's been so long you don't remember.  Maybe if you saw them you'd remember them?

> "Here's hoping. What do you want to do in the meantime, though? I think the red-white could probably use some setup help for tonight."
> "How about we help her set everything up a bit?  She's been a little grumpy lately around me, I hope I haven't been asking too much of her..."

> With that she leads you to the door and before she opens it she whispers "In the meantime we can think of some ideas for the revolution~  Though I'm also interested in finding out who's behind such a competition, it so devious asking others to cause incidents for you!  In-fact why didn't we think of that, we could have led the investigators on a wild goose chase!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2020, 04:48:55 PM »
> Follow!
> "Sure. Do you think it would help her if you made her bigger with the mallet, like you did before that one time? Maybe you could do it again if she wants."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2020, 05:47:00 PM »
> Follow!
> "Sure. Do you think it would help her if you made her bigger with the mallet, like you did before that one time? Maybe you could do it again if she wants."
> "You mean during the incident?  Well let's ask her"

> Right as she says that though she reverts back to her usual size

> A little disappointed she says "Uhh I guess it still needs a bit more energy..."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2020, 06:08:24 PM »
> "Oh. Well, that answers that, I guess. Here."
> Pick the Princess up and place her on top of our head.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH