~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade
Magia Record: Rumor of the Resurrected Thread
<< < (3/24) > >>
commandercool:
Goddamn! That's pretty nice.

I've done 54 pulls on her banner so far and have a couple of copies of each of the new memoria which is nice, but she hasn't appeared yet. If she doesn't then I won't be TOO bummed, but I do want her.
commandercool:
Alright, I had to grind out a ton of gems from challenge quests but I got to 100 pulls on Godoka and pulled her. Her transformation animation is gorgeous~
Felis-Licht:

--- Quote from: commandercool on March 03, 2020, 05:49:39 PM ---Alright, I had to grind out a ton of gems from challenge quests but I got to 100 pulls on Godoka and pulled her. Her transformation animation is gorgeous~

--- End quote ---
I'm still torn on whether to pull for her or not. I'd really like Homura and the NA girl, but if either of them don't come after hers then I thought I'd try for her, but then I'd probably feel wasteful for doing that. I just don't know... :-\
commandercool:
I knew there was a chance this was going to happen once I maxed out the memoria slots on some of my 4*s, but I pulled a fifth Sayaka from the free ten-pull yesterday. Oops!
Felis-Licht:
I decided to roll on Kanagi's banner since Riko's next rather than Homura/Ashley (NA girl.) Got Kanagi in 23 tickets ;D decided to roll again for an extra slot and I got Karin instead at 93... :(
I mean, I'm not exactly complaining since I actually have a better Fire girl now and got at least one of the event memoria for grinding, but I wish I could've gotten that extra slot.

The NA Twitter account released a vid showing off some of Ashley's voice lines and animations today: https://twitter.com/MagiaRecordEN/status/1239657993807028224?s=20
Word on the street is that the reason why we're getting NA exclusive characters is because we might not be getting the Monogatari collab and its girls.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version