~Beyond the Border~ > Sara's Audio-Visual Import-Overflow Retail

Anime Talk

Pages: << < (2/4) > >>

Kitrinos:

--- Quote from: easy_breezy on November 02, 2020, 10:16:08 PM ---I need to get back to watching Jojo and Eizouken. Not like those shows are gonna get another season any time soon.

--- End quote ---
You could always get super duper far ahead in JoJo if you like the seasons you haven't watched yet. Colored manga scans of part 6 and 7 are floating around the internet, as well as some colored, sort of caught up scans of part 8.

easy_breezy:

--- Quote from: Kitrinos on November 02, 2020, 10:32:29 PM ---You could always get super duper far ahead in JoJo if you like the seasons you haven't watched yet. Colored manga scans of part 6 and 7 are floating around the internet, as well as some colored, sort of caught up scans of part 8.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully the scans have good translations or I'm not gonna be happy about my choices

Kitrinos:

--- Quote from: easy_breezy on November 03, 2020, 02:18:00 AM ---Hopefully the scans have good translations or I'm not gonna be happy about my choices

--- End quote ---

The colored scans have good translations, check out JoJo's Colored Adventure's website otherwise it's like a 99% chance you'll get bad translations.

easy_breezy:

So I got the scans for Part 1 but the files are in a format that's not compatible on any of the software on my PC

Kitrinos:

--- Quote from: easy_breezy on November 04, 2020, 08:17:08 PM ---So I got the scans for Part 1 but the files are in a format that's not compatible on any of the software on my PC

--- End quote ---

What are their file extensions?
By the way, I actually recommend you to watch the anime for parts 1 through 5. They're just more enjoyable that way, in my opinion. Better art, cool fight scenes, all that stuff.

Pages: << < (2/4) > >>

Go to full version