~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade

Fate/Grand Order - You Can (Not) Rate Up

<< < (2/75) > >>

Kiro:
So...

Late last night, I was doing impulse single rolls since the Fujino banner dropped. Decided to do one for the MHXA banner. Got MHXA. Max leveled her, skilled her up a bit, turned the phone off, fell asleep. Busy day at work today, 5:00 PM arrives and I think, there was something neat that happened in FGO, but can't quite remember. Suddenly remember MHXA pull. Was thinking, wonder if it is worth posting somewhere that "I forgot I got a new 5* servant for 18 hours". Go visit MotK...

My heart dropped so much about TSO.

MHXA is now someone I'll associate with TSO. I guess you can't go too wrong with a moe sweets-loving Sith Lord with a Darth Maul extra attack. I'll keep you in my All slot for a good long while. Thank you for all that you've done and all that you continue to do.

Neovereign:
US: 977,295,156

Started this new years. Seems like if you aren't particularly lucky, early game really slams you.
Also dislike d'Eon quite a bit thanks to them ruining my first 4 star spot.

Haven't been in long enough to desire favorites or save up for someone I like. I just want good servants right now. Beggars can't be choosers yet. Aside from Gorgon from the 4 star select. She's always been useful and a clutch since obtaining her.

commandercool:
Yeah Deon unfortunately sucks. I got Stheno as my starter character and she didn't do me any favors.

For what it's worth, you're going to be a lot better off leveling common units that you can actually max ascend than rarer units that you don't have materials for. Almost all common units are pretty viable, and especially high-priority commons include Hans, Euryale, Arash, and possibly Medea who are all particularly excellent and will be essential for the entire duration of the game.

What singularity are you on?

Neovereign:
Just finished London before this event started. So I'm at the Fifth now.

I think I have a good enough crew to start getting through game more comfortably. Though, some slots for a 2nd of the same class aren't as great. Like Assassin... used to be, until this event.

Aya Reiko:

--- Quote from: Neovereign on February 21, 2020, 12:12:32 AM ---Just finished London before this event started. So I'm at the Fifth now.

I think I have a good enough crew to start getting through game more comfortably. Though, some slots for a 2nd of the same class aren't as great. Like Assassin... used to be, until this event.

--- End quote ---

Oh, it starts to get mean at the Sixth.  If you have her, you may want to focus on bulking up Euryale by then.

- - - - -

It feels like the CE battle drop rate is higher than normal.  I've just landed my 2nd Summer Premonition via battle drop, and I've also got one each of Chorus and Threefold Barrier the same way too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version