~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade
Fate/Grand Order - You Can (Not) Rate Up
<< < (75/75)
Ionasal kkll Solciel:
It's been only one goddamn hour. Storm Nobbu is already approaching its last wiggle. (EDIT: All of them smashed in less than 12 hours....)

(This is your reminder that you really should spend Friend Points during this event. Not only is there the double free roll campaign, there's 3* and 4* CE EXPs in there, and the 1* Limited Nobukatsu. This is our last chance for Nobukatsu, though there will be another 1* Limited a bit down the line.)
Ionasal kkll Solciel:
So I just qualified to enter Tunguska, and holy hell they are not making the intro easy. Had to give Kama an invuln pierce, and Castoria, and it was still kind of a near thing.

Also, "fun" bug with Ivan arriving for his raid already dead. 10 apologems, but they aren't going to replay the raid.

Anyways, New Years coming soon, and with it, the next GSSR. This time, slotted by NP type (Buster/Arts/Quick/Support) and Class (Knights/Cavalry/Extra, just split in twain for Support). Hoping for Skadi.
Ionasal kkll Solciel:
RIP to everyone who plays FGO, was planning to get/play Fate/Samurai Remnant, and accidentally learned the True Name of Saber through FGO spoilers. (and maybe some of the other Servants because F/SR is the next collab event)

Fantastic luck on my KoyanDark rolls, and I hope they do eventually buff her. Support 2 GSSR netted me Himiko, which is a win.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version