~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade

Fate/Grand Order - You Can (Not) Rate Up

Pages: << < (72/75) > >>

Ionasal kkll Solciel:

That went better than expected. I went for Year 4 on the GSSR, and picked up Lakshmi Bai and NP2 Qin Shi Huang. Would have been completely fine with it as long as I didn't get NP2 BB Summer, so works for me.

For some reason, the game really, really, really wants me to have Awakened Will. I went a little bit back into the SE.RA.PH banner and picked up a ton of them. No 5* Alter Egos this banner, unfortunately.

(Also, holy strawberries Fate/Grand Carnival is on Crunchyroll, and it's dubbed to boot.)

EDIT: Okay, Summer 5 is before Ooku rerun? Huh.

EDIT2: Okay, karma hit me again. Two packs and only Illya Summer to show for it. EDIT3: Oh god it hurts. Five packs in total for Bryn and Kiara. Four gold Servants in total (got spooked by Liz). Welp, there goes the rest of the year's paid quartz. Summer Murasaki will almost certainly have to wait until next year unless she decides to be merciful (given my luck with Raita's Servants not named Summer Raikou, almost certainly not), and I've already written off getting Summer Abby at all. EDIT4: Murasaki did decide to show up. EDIT5: Holy strawberries Myst's catalyst worked.

NucleusWаfflеs:

I am not playing anymore, need to actually be ready for my six-years-late university application for medicine, I cannot stay a pre-medicine forever.

I have the root of my account which is something like wggdmfcdc@privaterelay.appleid.com ,
The c and c are likely number six and number seven, or something, feel free to use my BB to clear quests? I have fully voiced my SE. RA. PH. clear after all.

Game is too much for me since I lost my annual novel and has to read up on my French .

I will prove my membership worth though because I kind of refined an excellent de francais translation engine, which I will post to the Scarlet Library right after this post. I will use what I already wrote last year as a template.

(This years spring novel is cursed, do not open if you are a hardcore FGO player)

Aya Reiko:

Surprise Summer part 4 banner has appeared; Summer Jeanne, Dantes, Summer Kiyohime, and Fujino.

Ionasal kkll Solciel:

Yup, a whole year early. Apparently KR server got this banner early too/first.

We also got blue cubes, so if you're still rushing story to beat LB3 before Ooku or 5.2 to get caught up/prep for Heian-kyo; free (time-limited) revives!

Ionasal kkll Solciel:

Well, uh, that's unfortunate. JP did not get Summer 6 Rerun. They did get a Summer 6 banner, though, which isn't great, considering everyone's broke after four banners of major goodies. Also no Ruler da Vinci.

In NA news, almost time for the next lotto.

Pages: << < (72/75) > >>

Go to full version