~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade
Fate/Grand Order - You Can (Not) Rate Up
<< < (71/75) > >>
Ionasal kkll Solciel:

--- Quote from: OrganonVortige on April 02, 2022, 07:38:49 AM ---Hi, I also recently started playing!

--- End quote ---
Welcome to Gacha hell! Enjoy your stay.
Ionasal kkll Solciel:
KONO REQUIEM DA

My allocated pack got me two Koyos, but no boys. Also more Marthas and Diarmuids, which is honestly getting to be irritating combined with how often I get spooked in Blue Archive.

Also as someone who watches Pipetron's Town of Salem videos, the Werewolf game physically hurt me with how badly they played.
Ionasal kkll Solciel:
Just a reminder: the new banner dropping on the 5th has no rate up characters. Run it only for the memes or you're feeling really courageous or you really, really, really want the older summer CEs.
Ionasal kkll Solciel:
SE.RA.PH Main Interlude upcoming! That incoming Kingprotea buff is going to be wonderful. Also we might have anniversary overlap with the last few days of the event, so maybe you can hold off on getting a Melt or KP and try your luck with Castoria first?

Organon, if you're still playing, this might just be a dead week for you, since not only do you need to beat Part 1, there's a few forced Story supports, and the enemies are pretty tough even for early Part 2 players. If you can, have a go at it anyway, because BB is a good support (she has debuff removal, enemy invuln removal, and a NP that also restores your whole frontline's NP gauges too), and later you can buy it once you get stronger and have gone through a rerun or two for the Rare Prisms you need to buy it with.
Neovereign:
I missed KingP the first time around after I started playing, even with everything saved up.
Came in one 10 pull this time. Will I get Castoria? Highly likely not. Life hasn't been letting me enjoy the feeling of finally getting KingP much anyways.

Then again, my ticket luck has been very, very weird.
I haven't been doing story stuff enough though. I still have two of the 1.5 interludes or whatever to get through, the current lb, and probably a lot of free Quests from previous ones.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version