~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade
Fate/Grand Order - You Can (Not) Rate Up
<< < (70/75) > >>
Ionasal kkll Solciel:
NEW PITY SYSTEM ON JP!

Guaranteed 1 rate-up SSR in 900 Quartz (330 rolls), but pity doesn't transfer over between banners (or even between Servant changes in the banner!), and it only works on the very first rate-up SSR.

Showing the duality of gacha, Friend Fubuki apparently got her NY Servant in one roll (probably a welcome relief for her after the madness of shiny Magikarp), while Myst was one of the first to qualify for the pity.

Also, Grails can be obtained through burning Servant Coins! (Sure, it's 2k coins/grail, but free grails!) Looks like two Grails a month?

(In EN news, I picked Saber for the GSSR because I have only one limited there; picked up Arthur!)
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Ionasal kkll Solciel on January 01, 2022, 05:48:20 AM ---NEW PITY SYSTEM ON JP!

Guaranteed 1 rate-up SSR in 900 Quartz (330 rolls), but pity doesn't transfer over between banners (or even between Servant changes in the banner!), and it only works on the very first rate-up SSR.

--- End quote ---
A lot of people won't like it, but it is a step. Perhaps in years later, the implementation might improve. I wouldn't expect it to reduce in rolls required, but there are other ways it could get better.
Ionasal kkll Solciel:
So, Sei's early this year. (JP had a couple of dead weeks between Amazones and Valentine's for the Interludes.) I'm curious as to whether or not this means we'll get more stuff to fill in the relevant dead weeks that came up this year in JP, like campaigns/CEs/early QoL that NA still hasn't gotten.

EDIT:

--- Quote from: Ionasal kkll Solciel on September 11, 2021, 02:43:49 AM ---I swear, if Nagiko shows up in the first couple rolls next year...

--- End quote ---

I said this in jest, but apparently she heard and showed up on my first roll... then again in the same 10-roll. I guess that's why Murasaki didn't want to come....

EDIT2:
Well, strawberries, I missed getting the final Crystallized Lore by like one sortie because I was too tired. Did somehow manage to pick up Eresh, though, which, aside from making future Lancer banners completely unviable for me; probably means picking up much else this year will likely impact my wallet.

EDIT3:
It feels unfair for Circe to not get any event bonus at all for Aeaean Spring Breeze.
Aya Reiko:
Got an Oddy on two Kita rituals...  though I was actually trying for Cu Alter. :b

Going Waver-Skadi-Shishou or Double Skadi-Shishou is an instant win for the Atalanta and the Zerkers raids.
OrganonVortige:
Hi, I also recently started playing!
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version